Community > Posts By > Citizen_Joe

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 07:56 AM

Given that vaccines have, on multiple occasions, been found to be the cause of epidemics of the diseases they have been advertised to treat, I'm actually surprised that they would even allow them in the first place.

http://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-04-10-00430.pdf

My baby has yet to receive even 1 vaccination, and unlike the majority of my family, has yet to develop asthma. In fact, and unlike even my own childhood, she hasn't been sick a day in her life.

I don't see the Taliban as an enemy. In fact, shortly after the Taliban destroyed opium production in Afghanistan, we bombed them with democracy, and created a nation of Heroin addicts.
yeah,right!
Going to live there?
I am quite sure you wouldn't want to live there!

what do you think buys the Weapons the Taliban uses?

besides,where does that PDF prove that Vaccines cause Epidemics?

We did, 30+ years ago, when the Russians invaded. I wouldn't be surprised if we're still supplying them with weapons.

http://spktruth2power.wordpress.com/2009/07/11/the-1918-influenza-epidemic-was-a-vaccine-caused-disease/

http://www.chestnet.org/accp/article/chest-physician/pertussis-vaccine%E2%80%99s-waning-immunity-cause-epidemic

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/05/AR2007100501193_pf.html

During the introduction of the polio vaccine in the mid 1900s, cases more than tripled per 100,000 to 24.8 in the 50's

More recently, a study of the environment of vaccines being kept at the wrong temperature suggest another vaccine generated epidemic in the making.

Within my own family, many got asthma as a direct result of vaccinations, mostly likely the yeast in the vaccine.

My daughter is in perfect health, and until I breath my last breath, she wont be vaccinated. It's very clear to me, that at least for my family, vaccines are a dangerous form of junk science.

http://vaxtruth.org/

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 06:22 AM

“DEA and our federal, state and local law enforcement partners are working together to have a positive impact at the local level. Together, we are taking these drug dealers off the streets and depriving them of the opportunity to further engage in criminal activity, which has adversely affected the quality of life in this region. We are sending a strong and unified message that drug dealing, at all levels, will not be tolerated, and, in turn, we are making our communities safer,” said Arabit.

It seems to me that legalization and repealing prohibition would do a much better job of that than the possibility of raiding the wrong house, killing innocent civilians, risking communities to violence, and creating the very problems the taxpayer is put on the hook to battle, driving up prices and the lucrative monetary nature by keeping it illegal..... would do a much better job EVERYWHERE not just in one single community!

Eliminating the "cause" eliminates the problem!

I posted about Fort Stockton cuz I used to live there. It's a very small community. Most all long-timers are related. The last time anything big happened there was last year when a friend sliced and diced his wife in front of where she worked. He was probably one of their customers.

Time before that was some 15 years ago a dude disappeared. They found him in a deserted well shaft. A couple years ago, they finally came up with 3 suspects. All long-time locals.

http://www.kentontimes.com/headlines/25-charged-in-roundup/

This is less than 3% of the amount of drug users in our community of 8250 people.

The people chose to use drugs. The Federal government is the enemy of the people, and the primary drug traffickers.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 06:19 AM

Drug laws are unconstitutional, testing is just a furtherance of the abuse of them.

Instead of complaining about the abuses, FIX THE REAL CAUSE!

The Taliban tried to, and actually succeeded in Afghanistan, and it would have been fixed except for those pesky democracy bombers.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 06:17 AM

From my perspective, it's very clear that entitlement programs will soon become non-existant and it's more about preparing my community for that eventuality, by helping them become self-sufficient and grow their own crops, even in apartment complexes. With a 30% inflation rate for food, there really isn't much else to consider.

I'd like to think that entitlement programs WOULD go away and people would learn more about self-sufficiency. I doubt that is going to happen anytime soon - it is political suicide to eliminate programs and nobody on Congressional Hill wants anything more than another term! Thus, our country's economy continues to go from bad to worse and the debt piles up and up and up.

When the Euro fails, so will the Federal Reserve. It's not about political suicide. Simply put, we saw this happen in Germany's monetary system in the first great depression. After 40+ years of a similar corrupt and kleptocratic monetary system, it's happening again. From what little I understand of gardening, we have less than 3 months to be prepared for it, but thankfully, we also have the Summer months to grow outdoors and it already is a farming community in many areas. It's the apartment complexes and poor parts of town that concern me.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 06:12 AM

The reality is that the poor have children they can't afford and then expect the taxpayer to foot the bill.

At one time, I fell for this divisive tactic. The problem is it is unconstitutional, and you may notice that none of the banker bailouts required the same treatment, and those welfare recipients are significantly worse in terms of cost to the country. It's one thing to have probable cause, and ultimately, there will be if there is a problem with drugs. This particular problem isn't even close to becoming an allopathic solution. The real solution is to go after the drug traffickers that bring drugs into our country, which includes the military, CIA, and NGO's that work with the government.

From my perspective, it's very clear that entitlement programs will soon become non-existant and it's more about preparing my community for that eventuality, by helping them become self-sufficient and grow their own crops, even in apartment complexes. With a 30% inflation rate for food, there really isn't much else to consider. The further we get away from the kleptocratic Federal Reserve Note, the better off we'll all be.

All the libs who claim it's unconstitutional never post from the Constitution stating Welfare is a Right.

Show me.

Another question.

You and your neighborhood grow enough food to sustain you and them. The mob that finds out ya'll have this food will demand their right to their share. Leaving ya'll with zilch. Will you and yours protect with all you have or give it up to the mob?

I know the pacifists will roll over real easy. What about your group?

Your claim of me being a liberal is a bit off the mark. I'm actually more of an anarchist than anything else.

To require drug testing assumes guilt without evidence. It's well documented in the Bill of Rights.

As to self-sufficiency, you probably missed the mayor's involvement in this effort. I Agree with you that self-sufficiency is an oxymoron and puts a bullseye on any one person who actually is. However, I'm expecting at least in this small town, that we will be successful, and are already well armed. If you like, I can describe to you how, with substances commonly available, to force evacuation of an armored vehicle. I myself do not own guns, but am well armed with something much more powerful, a brain. The rest of my neighborhood has guns and thousands of rounds. That being said, I'm sure there will be room for charity even through the roughest of winter months.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 05:57 AM

The complaint is (I say again) that policy NOW affects her, and in the scuffle the rose colored glasses were broken.

It seems that many want this to be a requirement, they have adopted it, and if anyone wants it changed they now must enjoin a battle many of us have been waging all along.... the abuse of power.

Rail against it all you want, but it's business as usual in the political process to strip people of their liberties. Something you have not had a problem with until it touched you.

Just like your glorious leader, it's all good until it comes back on you.... then blame someone else!

WRONG, this wont affect me because I dont mind taking a damned test,, the point keeps getting missed apparently

just like marijuana illegality doesnt affect me because I dont USE Marijuana,,

I can still see the segregating and inconsistent application of policies that require one government funded group to be singled out to 'assure' they are not using any of the funds for any drugs

or polices that label using one recreational drug as criminal while directly profiting from the use of other recreational drugs (such as alcohol and tobacco)

..this is not about being upset at what 'affects me', this is about seeing the discriminatory element of certain policies,,,

Mandatory drug testing is very discriminatory. It violates the constitution and treats poor people as lessor citizens. I don't use Marijuana either, nor have I used any mind altering substances in more than 9 years. There is a thing called due process, and this law is unconstitutional. The thing is, the poor have no one fighting for them. In fact, addicts have no one fighting for them. The only fighting being done is overseas, preserving opium interests for the elite.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 04:49 AM
Edited by Citizen_Joe on Tue 06/19/12 04:52 AM
Given that vaccines have, on multiple occasions, been found to be the cause of epidemics of the diseases they have been advertised to treat, I'm actually surprised that they would even allow them in the first place.

http://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-04-10-00430.pdf

My baby has yet to receive even 1 vaccination, and unlike the majority of my family, has yet to develop asthma. In fact, and unlike even my own childhood, she hasn't been sick a day in her life.

I don't see the Taliban as an enemy. In fact, shortly after the Taliban destroyed opium production in Afghanistan, we bombed them with democracy, and created a nation of Heroin addicts.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 04:45 AM

The reality is that the poor have children they can't afford and then expect the taxpayer to foot the bill.

At one time, I fell for this divisive tactic. The problem is it is unconstitutional, and you may notice that none of the banker bailouts required the same treatment, and those welfare recipients are significantly worse in terms of cost to the country. It's one thing to have probable cause, and ultimately, there will be if there is a problem with drugs. This particular problem isn't even close to becoming an allopathic solution. The real solution is to go after the drug traffickers that bring drugs into our country, which includes the military, CIA, and NGO's that work with the government.

From my perspective, it's very clear that entitlement programs will soon become non-existant and it's more about preparing my community for that eventuality, by helping them become self-sufficient and grow their own crops, even in apartment complexes. With a 30% inflation rate for food, there really isn't much else to consider. The further we get away from the kleptocratic Federal Reserve Note, the better off we'll all be.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 04:27 AM

Should someone who commits infidelity be given a 2nd chance?

This topic came up with the mother of my child. She was loyal to me the first 15 months of our relationship. Recovering of any relationship with her is about 3rd on my list of priorities, above her getting off of drugs and possibly becoming an active participant in raising our baby. I don't see the prospect of her abstaining from sex with other partners for 6 months and getting tested as even a remote possibility and I'm not willing to risk making my baby an orphan so I'd say in effect, no, there's no second chance for her, or not much of one.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 06/18/12 12:02 PM

:heart: Love at first site?:heart:

Yes, but only if we're talking about babies. Have I said I love being a daddy today? :heart:

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 06/18/12 10:19 AM

Even if a person can't wrap their head around the idea of the reptilian bloodlines, the fact that there is a secret brotherhood or cabal in control of International banking, planning wars and stealing the wealth is all very obvious and true.

As for reptilian in the literal sense, no. Sociopathic and caring nothing for the well being of others, yes. 11th cousins, I wouldn't be surprised at all if I were related that closely. On my grandmothers side there was a bit of Royalty. It means nothing to me. We are all, ultimately related even if some are a$$hole psychopaths.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 06/18/12 10:16 AM

Excellent metaphor for just how awake the people really are. I don't necessarily give Alex Jones nor David Icke any more credibility than MSM, but it's very obvious something is wrong with the monetary system, politics, and yea, people in general.

On a similar note, the mother of my child called last night, and GPS put her at McDonalds. I don't know what offends me more, that she's using crack cocaine, government sponsored and prison approved, or eating at McDonalds again.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 06/18/12 10:00 AM

Alex Jones interviews David Icke about the ruling Elite and how they are manipulating Israel and the rest of the world.

There is a banking cabal in every country working to bring about the one world government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=outwxGA9_3s&feature=related

I tend to agree with the basic statement. The lies that caused Israel to be formed don't help much though.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 06/18/12 12:16 AM

We did end it. :)

I just wanted to ask other people what they would've done in that situation. He was a complete jerk. And I know that I didn't deserve any of that crap that I put up with. And I'm a happier person because he's not in my life anymore. biggrin

Good girl!

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sun 06/17/12 09:10 PM

What would you do if you caught your boyfriend messaging married women, saying vulgar things to them, and when you confronted him about it and he denied it?
What would you do or say to him?

Well, let's assume for the sake of argument I had a vagina and was in fact, not a lesbian. I'd leave.

Okay, and now, let's assume for a moment, I also had low self-esteem and low self-confidence... I'd complain to everyone I know and stay.

He's just not worth it, you know.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sun 06/17/12 07:27 PM

Msharmony Obama is very anti-American. If he hasn't done anything to improve this country yet then he isn't gonna with 4 more years. He is in way over his head. Too radical and too inexperienced. I'll have to go with Romney tho I'm not thrilled with him either.

I strongly disagree, he has done alot to help Americans in my opinion

we are all entitled to our opinion

it was just asked why we would vote FOR someone, and those were my reasons ,,,,,

Which Americans? I can't get an OTC inhaler anymore. Heroin use is at an all time high, and drug dealers now have a free phone.

gay americans who didnt want to have to hide their sexuality to serve

Sexuality and marriage were never supposed to be an issue in laws. The sick part of this is it will be short lived.

millions of americans who will not be turned down for healthcare

The mother of my child was turned down for detox not because of insurance, but because the drug wasn't heroin. For everyone else, healthcare costs have more than doubled.

troops who will not have to stay in Iraq

troops who will come home from afghanistan

To head on over to Iran and Syria, and the last agreement signed for Afghanistan was for 14 years more. As for why we were there, apparently it was to restart the opium trade.

auto makers who kept their jobs and climbed back to the top to be competitive with more fuel efficient cars

At lower salaries with less benefits. We're being robbed blind.

Libyans who got support to overthrow Ghaddafi (I know they arent americans)

We were the bad guys in that war.

the unemployed who could have funds just a bit longer

The only 'fairness' in all of this is that welfare and unemployment is the only offset to how much the dirty bankers at the top steal from us as a nation, with the Federal Reserve handing them bailouts. Why are we unemployed? Because the corporate owned politicians keep making laws friendlier for corporations to move jobs overseas.

credit card holders who no longer get shafted by unannounced rate hikes

Owning a credit card is voluntary shafting. I haven't owned one of those dirty things since 1994. The larger credit bubble, the bankers scamming people out of homes has never been repaired, and is happening again.

citizens concerned with the global environment and economy who can be relieved to have leadership that invests in green energy and green jobs which just MAY be the wave of the future,,,,also keeping AMerica globally competitive,,,

Those same agencies have made perfectly safe OTC inhalers unavailable. If I want an inhaler of inferior quality, I have to pay a doctor to give me a prescription for a device at more than twice the cost. Yes, that's progress.

gulf oil victims who had his support and effort to be compensated

On that topic, we're being lied to about just how bad that spill really is. It will be with us for years to come.

teachers, firefighters, and policemen who had their jobs saved,,,

etc,, etc,, etc,,,

...just some of the 'groups' of americans he has helped and there are many more he has been trying to help

Obama became my enemy when he endangered my family, many of which suffer from asthma. When I followed the money trail it became obvious to me that to even bother to recognize this government and how corrupt the monetary system is, we as a people stand no chance until we reject it all.

Worship your god, and look critically minded. You will see him say one thing, and do the exact opposite, often within hours. Drones are flying over US soil. DHS is gearing up for a civil war. Endless wars. Congress is no longer in control of our military. Have you ever watched 1984? You're being fed a pack of lies, and our country has been eroded to a recessionary depression, a magnitude worse than the "great depression". When your "entitlements" run out, and they will, I sincerely hope you have neighbors you can count on. In fact, I hope you have neighbors who are preparing to feed themselves instead of depending on stores. In this small town, it appears that if nothing else, the mayor is listening and interested in taking an active role. For this town alone, about 8250 people, it would take 3 months on 3 shifts to properly prepare this town and thankfully, many of us are already making our own gardens and accumulating supplies for what will likely be a harsh financial winter.

BTW, it's not just Obama, Romney is no better, own by the same corporate banksters.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:05 PM

i already have a boyfriend but i still want to no who would date me lol

If I were your boyfriend I wouldn't be for long. I am so out of this ego feeding thread.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sun 06/17/12 11:27 AM

.....and this has NOTHING to do with money, power, social position, etc., or any of the "usual" inferences when someone passes by quickly in a hallway and emptily asks, "How ya doin?"

From the perspective of a true Anarchist, I don't believe power to be useful, except in self-defence. I recognize money as a scam designed to steal wealth, and as for social position, I've chosen a considerably more humble lifestyle than I have in decades. In the process, however, I have designed something for the community that I live in that will enable anyone interested in self-sufficiency and actively working to create systems to remove us from the current economic paradigm, and most recently, the mayor has added me as a friend.

Also, this is my first official father's day. Have I said how much I love being a daddy? :banana:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.250447701641144.66809.100000277474789&type=3

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sun 06/17/12 11:15 AM

if you really liked a girl/guy allot and they were a gold digger but you had allot of feelings for that said person how would you handle this situation i'm just curious to see how you would respond to a gold digger that you loved.

I'd just walk away.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sun 06/17/12 11:12 AM

I would like to ask those of you who wish to pray, well wish, whatever that I get a job soon.

Thank you!

I never pray for that, but rather something BETTER than a job. A Job is just a modern day term for slavery.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25