Community > Posts By > Citizen_Joe

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/12/12 09:21 PM
BTW, Ron Paul had something to say about the WTO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmGcaOkRsTU

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/12/12 09:20 PM

I suppose that means it's time to add a couple embossed labels on the hardware I produce. "**** the WTO, this is 100% American"

http://www.oretek.com/RadScan
CNC Machine, a bit more advanced than the ones I used 20 years ago!

So is the language (In house made), and the ease of manufacturing with a low end cad program. I make my own ashtrays even.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/12/12 08:37 PM
Edited by Citizen_Joe on Tue 06/12/12 08:38 PM

That´s something I have asked myself lately. We´re used to hiding our emotions in our everyday life (at least in my country). If you are seen crying in the street, no matter if you´re crying because you´re happy or sad, most people will look at you as if you were crazy, some of them may even give you the "what is she thinking, crying in public??!!" look.

Are we allowed, and I mean "allowed" as in: do we let ourselves to be sad?

Last night I went to City Counsel and pretty much cited George Carlin's American Dream, reiterated my disgust in the federal government and its agencies playing both sides of the war on drugs, and mentioned the mother of my child as one of its casualties and how St Rita's would take her because her addiction was not heroin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

I don't just allow my feelings to be heard. In cases that matter, I demand it.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/12/12 08:15 PM
I suppose that means it's time to add a couple embossed labels on the hardware I produce. "**** the WTO, this is 100% American"

http://www.oretek.com/RadScan

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 06/11/12 08:53 AM

I work with 2 young people right now that earn minimum wage. They both have 2 jobs, one is also going to school to better herself. They will succeed in life because they don't whine and complain about their wage. Better minimum wage would be great but until that happens they deal with it.

you are missing the point ALLE, its not about CHILDREN who are still able to have their 'needs' being taken care of by parents

we are talking about those adults now having to resort to minimum wage to take care of THOSE kids,,,,,

With all the welfare extensions being handed out, the chronically unemployed don't need to look for work. Some places, unemployment extensions pays much better than a job.

I would imagine it's better here than in Mexico spock

It's not. In fact, more are leaving than coming into the United States. We've finally alloweed our country to become a 3rd world country.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 06/11/12 08:41 AM

I would like to be Melinda Gates, smart, beautiful and just named the richest woman in the world.

The absolute last thing I would ever want is to be married to a sociopathic mass murderer.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sun 06/10/12 06:55 AM

What is your dream job and why?

By grow up, if you mean to get all serious like someone about to die, then I want to be a corpse when that happens.

By Job, if you mean to work for someone else to make them rich, I prefer not to have a job. I'm already living my dream, taking every twisted thought that comes out of my brain and making it a thing.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sun 06/10/12 12:12 AM
Edited by Citizen_Joe on Sun 06/10/12 12:12 AM

yeah,, breitbart is a quack

Breitbart is dead. I've actually never seen so quick of an autopsy on any other dead guy... Natural causes. grumble Have faith in your false god. me, I'll trust the alliances in my neighborhood, and hope others are forming alliances as well.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sun 06/10/12 12:06 AM

Ron Paul himself admitted he is not going to win and Romney is the nominee. Guess the laugh is on the Paultards. laugh

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF8&q=%22americans+are+stupid%22

4.3 million hits

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF8&q=%22americans+are+brilliant%22

11,900 hits

The smart opinion is not always the popular opinion. I learned more in this single year, simply because I investigated Ron Paul's position on political matters. In fact, and by the end of year, I will have hit my personal limit on campaign contributions because of that research.

Did you know that the term paultard is not an original opinion? In point of fact, it's simple parroting of someone else's opinion, most likely, without any intelligent and open minded research.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/09/12 07:21 PM

Thirty million American workers arise, you have nothing to lose but some of your debt!From left: Ralph Nader, Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH), Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL), and Rep. john Conyers (D-MI) introuced teh "Catching Up to 1968 Act of 2012" this week, which presses for a federal minimum wage of $10 per hour.

Wednesday morning, Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-Ill.) introduced the “Catching Up to 1968 Act of 2012” (H.R. 5901) – legislation to raise the federal minimum wage to $10 per hour. The present minimum wage is $7.25, way below the unrealistically low federal poverty definition of $18,123 per year for a family of three. Adjusted for inflation, the 1968 minimum wage today would be a little above $10 per hour.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/06/08-2

Keep in mind they do not include fuel or food as inflation. It really should be close to double what it is to be fair. This action is simply to create the delusion that the government gives a flying frack about you. They don't, they haven't in 40 years, and this act will not fly. What will fly is when WE do something, such as become self-sufficient in terms of food, produce our own goods, and exchange or give the results of our work to each other, separate from the corrupt and non-sovereign currency system in place.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/09/12 02:04 PM
Edited by Citizen_Joe on Sat 06/09/12 02:05 PM
With some disturbing changes to my family, I find that after preparing the baby bag, going on a walk about town helps a lot. On todays walk, I noted that I'm not the only single dad in town and that we're pretty well received where ever we go. I'm guessing it's my baby girl causing that effect. Today, we went out to breakfast, the coffee shop, and looked through various stores for things. If anything, my face is getting older and crustier. Even with the mother choosing drugs over family, I feel very blessed to be a daddy.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/09/12 01:08 PM

So how do you meet people when your single? I have never really been single before and this is sorta new territory for me. What is the most successful way to meet people when you are looking for a LTR?

1) Step away from the keyboard.
2) Open front door and step outside.
3) Lock door and go on a walk.
4) Did you forget your keys? If yes, deal with that later.

We meet people by being out in public places.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/08/12 11:06 PM
Being a parent to me is a blessing and something I've wanted since the late 80s. The only tough part at this point is when my baby whines 'mom' and knows what it means at less than 5 months old. I sign back and say 'no mom, just dad'.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/08/12 10:36 PM
Relying on Tel-Lie-Vision to know what's going on in the world, expecting to be told the truth? I saved nearly $1000.00 since October by turning my television off and keeping it off. Beat that Geico!

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/08/12 03:18 PM

We have an election coming up in November, any bets on what percentage of incumbents get returned to office?

1%

10%

30%

50%

80%

100%

or any number in between, what do y'all think?

We have the best politicians money can buy.....who would want to change that record? rofl

Don't be too disheartened. At least 10% of Americans are now awake. That's 30 million people. At least 1% would fire at an enemy, foreign or domestic. That's 300,000. We are an army.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/08/12 12:33 PM

30,000 drones are slated to fly in US air-space over the coming years, and in some areas, are already here. Wait for it...

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/08/12 12:20 PM

Hello, evryone!!! I´ve been posting as everybody says, and still no one will chat or exchange e-mails with me... I don´t know if my profile is too honest and it comes across as being rude, too straightforward perhaps?
I know I have no good pics but I´ll upload some good ones where you can see my face
Apart from that... is it that bad? AM I that bad???
Please, be honest, I can take it... and as my profile says "honesty above all"
Thanks!!!
Have anice one! :-)

It wouldn't be a bad idea to upload a map and point to where you are on it or list your country, which could be Argentina. Other than that, I don't see a problem.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/08/12 03:04 AM
I suppose it's your choice whether or not to accept a comforting lie or an ugly truth. There is enough FDIC insured derivatives in the European market to utterly destroy the value of the US dollar, adding $2 million dollars of debt per capita to our already excessive debts. Our daily international debt to other countries is well over $5 billion. Last month's tax revenue in California was down 22% from the year before. Of all places in the United States, California is being hit the hardest, and this collapse will affect everyone harshly before too much longer. I'd like to suggest research on the German currency and how it collapsed and then, compare it to the US Dollar, which is anything but American.

Those who place value in money over people will ultimately wind up with neither. Our neighborhood is working aggressively to be as independent of the current economic paradigm as possible for good reason. If we work together in our own communities to share ideas and methods of producing necessary goods, when it all comes tumbling down, and it will, we wont just survive. We'll thrive. Already, I've reduced expenses in luxury items by well over $7500.00/year, rent by more than $5000.00/year, and food and water is next. All though these changes, my living conditions have actually improved and we have a new baby who is not suffering in the least. In fact, she too is progressing well and has a better standard of living than most because of clean water and healthy food. In our neighborhood, we rarely talk money other than to note how worthless it is. While we still need money for Rent, and utilities, use of it in general is on the decrease.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/08/12 01:52 AM

Oh heck. I have mentioned before I was sheltered by certain people because of the bipolar and watched carefully. I do not table dance. I cry on your chest and fall asleep in your wet from tears t-shirt. I am told it is so totally sad you will biotch slap anyone who so much as tries to hand me a beer after seeing it once.

Ah, the sobbing drinker! :-) Been there done that. I also have Bi-polar II disorder, for future reference and there's nothing worse in appearance than a dysphoric manic drunk. The key element in terms of who or what we date, however, is we find out how healthy we are by who we attract. It's never just them.

On a positive note, the mother of my child will be working on day 3 of renewed sobriety when she wakes up. Day 2 was a bit rough and it could still be another rest period instead of commitment to sobriety, but her motherly instincts are returning and our baby is doing fine. Our baby will be going onto actual meals soon, and before too long, it will be all organic inhouse grown food, free of fluoride Mercury, Aluminum, and other toxins and preservatives, which will likely put our daughter way above me in intelligence, smart enough to scare anyone. think

Citizen_Joe's photo
Thu 06/07/12 01:49 PM

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER!

sick WAR IS PEACE.sick

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25