Community > Posts By > Annet

Annet's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:19 PM
I haven't like the plug ins and they smelled stinky when they came out. My boss likes the new ones.
These things permeated the place for me but I recently found Slatkin & Co. It's subtle and doesn't stink up the entire floor. Mine is a plug in with a refill bulb and I just love it. I'm going to try the pineapple, coconut, lemon verbena next.

Annet's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:15 PM

So with the cold winter weather among us, our skin can get dry as heck. What do you use to keep yourself moisturized? I want to know, because everything that I try doesn't freakin work!what

To keep the skin really soft, Sephora Body Butter. The itching, Aveeno lotion with methol for cooling. Winter itchiness that is horrid, Gold Bond in the tube. That's a personal reference.

Annet's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:12 PM

"Sexual Healing"- marvin Gayelove

Annet's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:46 PM

planet rock by afrika bambaataa:banana:

I could respond to every club word here. I loved them all and had the disco 45s like a DJ. Planet Rock was hot.

Jam On It - wikki-wikki-wikki

drinker

Annet's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:41 PM

I saw Morris Day and the Time in concert with only about 500 people in a field in college. Everybody was dancing. Good memories. drinker
I just bought a cd of Ice Cream Castles for 5o cents at a yard sale

(disco trivia queen here) "I'm soooo cooool, COOL COOL COOL, AIN'T NOBODY DANCE LIKE ME!!" That must have been a fun band to see. Back in the '70's, the real artist used to be scheduled in night clubs and it was great. Sister Sledge, and...and...SYLVESTER! I saw the Traamps 14 times. Saturday Night Fever was terribly dull compared to NY nightclubs at that time. That was only a movie, not showing the amazing reality of the dance scene. glasses

Annet's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:36 PM

my little deuce coop

Let's put you in a deuce coop and send you to Dairy Queen for a frosty freeze.
bigsmile

Annet's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:33 PM

:banana: I like 80s music:banana:

You're my type of person. 1970's started it all. Cerrone, Andrea True Connection, The Village People ..and..and..OPEN SESAME...SHAZAAAAM! Get down with the Genie. The best dance song from Kool and The Gang. Great horns. I danced hustle to that on an open dance floor with an amazing dancer. WoooWaaahh! Ah, 'scuse me, I was just getting down sitting on my sofa after the repair guy showed up!glasses

Annet's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:28 PM

i feel loved-donna summer:banana:

Ahhh, Donna Summers fan here. I feeeel love..(need a note icon here). My cell phone blasts, "She works HARD for the money..so HARD for it HONEY..she works HARD for the money so you better treat her RIGHT.

Yeah, we have to all go out and and dance, spirit ourselves to a night club. I was there way back, it was FUN.
I have a little parrot who is used to me dancing as I fold the laundry so he started dancing in his bird house.
glasses :banana: :banana: :banana:

Annet's photo
Tue 12/23/08 03:51 PM
I go to Realtube to listen to nuwave and old disco that is hard to hear anywhere. I'm learning about posting stuff. Can you post a link that plays here while we have a little chat?
I had Blue Monday playing in my head (How does it feel, to treat me like you do...how does it feel...say how does it feel??!!)
1980's, it was so much fun. Good music, lots of dance music! glasses

Annet's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:09 PM

I SWEAR all you girlswant me for is no-strings romps in the hay! I'm SO sick of woman after woman just wanting to sleep with me! The Sex is fun and all, but every night of the week, it kinda gets old!
Are you Brad Pitt?

I want meaning, I want substance! sure it's fun to schedule Blond girls on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Dark haired girls on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays... and there's nothing like a couple of red-heads on the weekend! But all these girls just want to do is have sex sex sex! That's ALL they think about, I swear!

Are there ANY girls out there that want Substance? Meaningful conversation? Or are all of you just looking for wrasslin' partners?

Annet's photo
Mon 12/22/08 08:16 PM

smooched Would you dump someone just because they kissed someone else?smooched

If she kisses another hot chick....hell, invite the hot chick over for coffee and a threesome.bigsmile laugh laugh

Why is it hot for girls to kiss girls...but weird for guys to kiss guys? offtopic

It's a guy fantasy. It's the Y chromosome biggrin

Annet's photo
Mon 12/22/08 08:02 PM
I think one ear piercing on a guy is sexy. More than that I don't like.

I've dated guys that weren't built with tattoos and it does not make them more masculine, as they think it does. It just looks like a guy without a physique with a tattoo, lol.

:wink:

Annet's photo
Mon 12/22/08 07:09 PM
asleep Hi-For pampering, nothing beats a massage.

Rub my head, please.asleep

Annet's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:36 PM

drinks Would you go out with an alcoholic?drinksWhy or why not?drinks

Addictions come before you. Personalities can change and no one wants to be a punching bag. No good.

Annet's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:26 PM
Housemuzik all night long...say WHAT?!!! :banana:

He laid it all out there and this at least is a cute one. I wonder what he'd do if you did go out on a few dates and what happens to the personality...SAYWHAT????!!! Sorry, it's the housemuzik. :banana:

Cute and makes you laugh. Dopey guy. How far away does he live?

Annet's photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:00 AM

Sometimes you just want to talk. These subtopics are all about romance, I think. I don't want total politics but a mixture of stuff. What do you think? For example, I wanted to chat about the heartbreaking discovery of that little girl in FL. It's a painful subject, one of many, but not for here, I don't think.

This site is like its own little tight community.. we back everyone up and what not... feel free to post whatever your little heart desires... there are plenty of times things are of a more serious - in depth - life affecting nature or a joking - pass the time - laugh it off nature... post as you please about what you pleaseflowerforyou

and about the little girl, Caylee.. my local church here held a special mass for her... she is in my and thousands of others' prayers. :heart:

Hello from this end. I heard something about this baby. It's been put out there in the media but have you heard about the chloroform issue? Was this what killed her.....what is going on in Florida?
Anyway, thanks to you and everyone's nice responses. Sociable group and it's a pleasure to be here. :heart:

Annet's photo
Sun 12/21/08 07:33 PM

You can discuss anything you want herewaving

Thanks, sweethearts. It's nice to talk and not about broken or lousy relationships, new dates, old dates, jerks, saints.
I like the fact that the moderators state quite clearly that everyone has to stay in line and not issue a personal attack. That's fine. Sometimes you want to seek and given evidence and base it on your education, political evidence, discoveries of interest..etc.
Thank you, :heart:

Annet's photo
Sun 12/21/08 07:28 PM
Sometimes you just want to talk. These subtopics are all about romance, I think. I don't want total politics but a mixture of stuff. What do you think? For example, I wanted to chat about the heartbreaking discovery of that little girl in FL. It's a painful subject, one of many, but not for here, I don't think.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/21/08 05:38 PM
once. No taking him back, however.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/21/08 05:34 PM
I must have hit the 'execute' twice,sorry.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14