Community > Posts By > Annet

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:46 PM
I'm home sick and looking at Amazon and now they have a way to listen to toys singing and dancing, lol! The audio is nice and helps you to spend more $. I was sitting here and laughing at Pizza Party Elmo! How darling is that listening to this little guy singing with a talking pizza in hand? There are such cute things out there and I would enjoy seeing my pediatrics laugh at cute things.
Well, one's gotta entertain themselves when they are sitting in a chair, feeling crummy and thinking of Chinese food delivery.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 06:14 PM

Am I wrong to be turned off by a date who wears them?

I mean...is it cuz they are eager to see me sooner...or just too lazy to tie a bow? :laughing:

LOL, I like them for the disabled who can't easily tie a shoe. I look at my boyfriend's feet and those who have been dates. Fortunately, no velcro or Crocs!

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 06:10 PM

Perhaps she didn't mean to offend anyone, but perhaps she could've chosen her words a bit more carefully, too.

O.K., I'll walk on eggs next time and hope you don't become offended. I do note the folks that become offended never show themselves but post a thing of a picture. Oh! Chose every noun, adjective, verb carefully, Excuse moi. Oh! no French.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 06:03 PM
Yes, created in our world, it exists and organizes us.

After our lives here? We follow another way of spending our eternity.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 05:51 PM

I don't feel the need to explain myself as to whose profile I read (or DON'T read). What I don't like is being lumped into a blanket statement about "men". If only from a thread such as this, I would have no interest anyway in reading your profile, since your opinion comes across as already jaded. No need for me to find out any more information.

Haters. rant

You haven't felt nice lately. I think you need a nice date! LOL. Have a nice cup of tea!

Kisses flowers flowers :laughing:

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 05:48 PM

since we're all talking about how reading is such an important thing....

capiche, spontaneous, arithmetic. that's how they're spelled.

Thread killer grumble

You got it, Alan, bore alert. Don't go out with him, girls, particular pains are a terrible bore.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 05:46 PM

since we're all talking about how reading is such an important thing....

capiche, spontaneous, arithmetic. that's how they're spelled.

Wrong, little man. How about KAPEESH??

Capiscano, do we understand.

Capisce, singular.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 05:41 PM

LOL! I feel popular.

As well you should. Judging by the topic you started, wondering why men have reading disabilities and all. And don't forget the ones who write like this......."Hey babe. I'm in 2 u. Wat it is! Me lieky!"laugh laugh laugh

ROFL. I'll leave it there but you got the point. You have to see what popped up on this end. My grandparents would come out of the grave and yell at me.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:57 PM

I read all the profiles regardless of how long they are, I think alot of people when it comes to reading mine stop half way through because it is so long, it's just that I have so much to say and that I want people to know about me.

That's not the point. It must be a man thing, no reading the point. Capisce?

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:54 PM

I'm not a bar person. I don't have opportunities to meet men.
I am not a bar person. I don't have opportunities to meet women:smile:

Yeah, that's another thing. I don't drink, and I don't go to bars, and I have no interest in getting involved with anyone who does. So it was a bit of a shock to find there are pretty much no non-drinkers on dating sites....

And watch the ones online, they can be scary and just looking for their fling.
I will drink socially. But I have a rule. Never date a man you meet in a bar.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:52 PM
LOL! I feel popular.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:42 PM

LOL I was thinking that same thing. Reading must be a lost art form. laugh

LOL, that or a low IQ.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:37 PM
Maybe they contact you for a lark. I say exactly what I'd look at and other ones contact me and expect me to chat with them with this IM flags, lol.
Sorry, I'm old school and it will be a cold day in hell before I bring home one...enough said.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:30 PM
Had a recognizable few looks, too.

He's interested in you and as he freaks you out, no email, just block him. Does he know anything about you from the place he saw you? Go elsewhere for a while.

1)I wasn't interested in a guy and he saw me somewhere and growled at me. He would have been creepy, for sure. 2_Another one saw me in person after never contacting me again previously. Not a problem, I don't pursue. It was obvious he liked what he saw. I ignored him. Saw him again and he wanted an acknowledgement. Like WHAT you see, dude? Your not gettin it. He was a dorky type and I wouldn't have dated him if it worked out online for one date.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 03:42 PM

having to clean the bathroom....yuck

You could not be single and have to do that anyway!

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 03:41 PM
Not knowing what you're getting in website dating.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/19/08 03:32 PM
And the large, on sale packs should be purchased so you aren't stranded and wonder what will take care of this situation. Good to have a supply and an emergency roll!

Annet's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:57 PM
Smile. This one looks like you don't have a sense of humor.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:46 PM
I'm from the old school and forget all sweetness and professional attitude. Get your brothers to break his legs. Like in the Sopranos. I hate him already.

No loving that poor child, not your fault. That's the innocent victim.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:43 PM
I put that same question out there yesterday, this is a dupe of my remark. So the answer yesterday was definitely it usually doesn't work. Look at my topic. It rarely works. It's hard enough when they live a town away!

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 14