Community > Posts By > Annet

Annet's photo
Fri 12/12/08 11:40 AM
Any personal questions! Keep it light and fun, dudes.

Annet's photo
Thu 12/11/08 07:44 PM
Hi, it sounds like a threat of suicide. He's not balanced given what you said. That's awful. I would tell the precinct close to you and state what he said as it is suicidal. Then you did your part. It has to be investigated to some extent.
I'm sorry you had that experience. People here pulled my previous thread apart but you go into things with good intentions and sometimes don't know what you're dealing with. Never let a guy or gal know where you live.

Peace.

Annet's photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:58 PM
Nice abs, Cam.

Annet's photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:28 PM
I know of a gal who did. MSNBC had a few good shows in that regard.

If I don't get a good feeling from a guy, good bye. It's not relaxing and nice to worry about someone. Again, when in doubt, GET OUT.

Annet's photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:25 PM
You're a young dude. I hope you won't find a record in your life. Judge J. doesn't want you in the court room.

noway

Annet's photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:20 PM
Read my friend. It's AFTER several dates and the movement forward. I'd get ticked if I read it as you did.

P.S. to that nice person who asked, there is an online site. Google or ask a corrections officer, if he knows.

Annet's photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:16 PM
Blush smiley after reading that one.

Friend, I don't know the time zone as I didn't notice it for you, but I worked the d. zone and it took 3 1/2 hours after I cannulated the folks. God Bless you.

No answer needed. Just reading the thread.

Annet's photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:07 PM
Who?

God knows who we're honoring, July or Dec. I think He got the picture.

In the meantime, anyone joining me for eggnog with a bit of rum thrown in? O.K., eggnog sounds yucky. How 'bout an Irish coffee?drinks

Annet's photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:01 PM
Wash your tee shirt and get a shave before posting a picture. Some pics give off an odor.

noway

Annet's photo
Thu 12/11/08 05:58 PM
Hah Hah!!

Approved over here. You look like Billy Bob except clean and no vial of Angelina's blood around your neck.

flowerforyou

Annet's photo
Thu 12/11/08 05:46 PM
If breaking the law means accidentally going through a red light or letting the cashier forget to scan that last roll of toilet paper and put it in the bag, not a biggie.

Annet's photo
Thu 12/11/08 05:38 PM
I really think fate plays a factor in meeting the right person. Chatting is great but it isn't the one.
Most men I've consented to dating and finding out they weren't right on a few levels prefer someone close by as do I for seeing each other often. Once every month or more doesn't suite me when I like someone. I don't ascribe to someone living across the country for anything more than a chat. We don't know what goes on in their lives, only what we've been told. It's not fun not to trust but you have to go with your gut feelings. Life has become so weird that before I get involved, I look into the criminal history and hopefully there isn't one. I laughed when another gal here asked about a prison website. I definitely cracked up at that, sadly. Watch MSNBC and others and wonder why alot of people are cynical.

Annet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:25 PM
After a date or two, you have to investigate and can look them up online. There's a prison record directory, I've heard.

You have to remain cynical.

Annet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:22 PM
Huh. Maybe. I bet a configuration would fix that horror movie chick! If I was a little more techy I'd lose her.

Annet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:58 PM
You look like you probably would, but I can't tell since you have that out-of-state, non metro bang and accompanying beard. Is that the Kentucky thing? Girls might find that attractive in the Dakotas.
You look fine, though. At least you have alot of youthful hair which is something many of the male population wish they had!

Annet's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:02 PM
I have to figure out how to stop that pumpkin chick dancing on the top of the screen every time I stop here! Anyone else have that strange dancing ad?

Annet's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:28 PM
LOL. That's happened on most sites I've looked through. A #3 for you is married and pretending to be single and wants a ego boost.

Annet's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:12 PM
Journey is terrible? What is your justification for that one? I hope you don't mean Steve Perry's Journey. He and they are classic.

Annet's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:52 PM
Yeesh, you aren't Italian, are you? no starch with starch from lasagna! One starch.

What about a green soup?

Annet's photo
Tue 08/19/08 01:31 PM
shades Tied-dyed tee. Not so easy to find now.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 13