Community > Posts By > Annet

Annet's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:13 PM

New lady on mingle, she is intelligent, beautiful, and my age. Why does she have to be over 14 hours away by car?!

She must be nice. She liked that clown nosed picture you posted. Looking beyond that, fourteen hours is too far. Miraculous things have happened, however, clown nose and all.

Annet's photo
Sun 11/08/09 01:08 PM

I get tired of em calling me "sonny boy"

and what's the deal with the tennis balls on the feet of the walker?

Oh please, you didn't...tell me you didn't date a walker lady..

Poor things with the walker. The last thing they want is a hard male! Pain meds for them, poor gals.

Annet's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:00 PM
You look thirty! Mid life...eeek. They do look cool. I ask someone with a tiny gold ball in her nose about how it felt and if there's a post on the other side. She said 'no post'. It doesn't bother her but I wonder about sneezing or blowing it out, lol!

At real mid life (me!), I now think of pores and how things don't heal as well as they used to heal and with that, I'll leave it alone.

With the tiniest jewelry, it does look nice. People who get major things done, e.g., ear plugs (ugh, yikes) that they will be forty years old and do they want a donut hole in their ear (only if they are very eccentric).

:)

Annet's photo
Sun 06/14/09 06:20 PM

Mingle2

There are all kinds of people here.

That's not what I asked! SPECIFIC TO THAT TYPE OF DATING..SPECIFIC.

By the way, nice parrot.

Annet's photo
Sun 06/14/09 06:18 PM

She can google them... Also the ads here seem to be based on keywords so one might pop up, I've seen those before... Unless it's changed...

No one really helped me here. I kept seeing a pop up when I log in here and it said it's a site for interracial dating. I have to keep logging in until it pops up.

Annet's photo
Sun 06/14/09 06:16 PM

A very sweet young girl wants to find an interracial site. Do you know of any quality ones that I can tell her about? I feel like a mother and want to protect her but you can't with this online thing.

Thanks, guys!

Most sites let you search by race. There's this one of course, but also match which probably has a lot more people within your location or yahoo personals. But you need to pay money for those.

Hi, thanks for posting. I don't know her location so it's not within my area. I don't know her location. I mentioned the google search engine but no one here was forthcoming with a site.

Annet's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:26 PM
A very sweet young girl wants to find an interracial site. Do you know of any quality ones that I can tell her about? I feel like a mother and want to protect her but you can't with this online thing.

Thanks, guys!

Annet's photo
Sat 06/06/09 02:54 PM

If I like a guy and it's mutual, it happens within six dates. If I'm not interested, we will break on my part. Am I wrong with this dating scene? I want to be right. I go out here and there and sometimes it'll be three or four dates without interest and then we fall apart which is o.k. by me as I'm really not attracted.
I would like courtship but it never works that way.

Thanks.

flowerforyou I focus on just being a pleasant person to go on a date with and I don't think about sex.flowerforyou

Mirror, it just happens. A sexual being attracted to another being. I do expect him to be mine after that. If not, my horns make me the angriest person. Adult like, I can't expect the one thing I expect from him. I'm his one and only.

Annet's photo
Sat 06/06/09 02:21 PM
If I like a guy and it's mutual, it happens within six dates. If I'm not interested, we will break on my part. Am I wrong with this dating scene? I want to be right. I go out here and there and sometimes it'll be three or four dates without interest and then we fall apart which is o.k. by me as I'm really not attracted.
I would like courtship but it never works that way.

Thanks.

Annet's photo
Sun 05/10/09 01:18 PM

Have you ever read Oblomov?

by Ivan Goncharov

No, what is the subject matter of this author?

Annet's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:56 PM
Charcoal. Minimalism, showing the subject without color.

Annet's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:56 PM
Charcoal. Minimalism, showing the subject without color.

Annet's photo
Sun 04/19/09 03:40 PM
Yeah, it's not comfortable except running out to the dumpster at night.
Little boobs have a problem, too. No bra during life, little saggy pancakes.
Shelf bras are so sexy and create nice cleavage. Sex appeal wears a sexy bra!
Calvin K, you'll be seeing me in the dept. store soon!

Annet's photo
Sun 04/19/09 01:45 PM

:thumbsup: I support tits:thumbsup:

Ugly boobs, tight tee shirt. Serves you right.

Annet's photo
Sun 04/19/09 01:43 PM
You think so,eh? They stretch out, sag and are not sexy but two sad, stretched girls!

Some bras are sexy and hold 'em up! Come home, off it goes!:banana:

Annet's photo
Mon 04/13/09 06:26 PM
Smart girls finish first! Pants zipped, make them wait a looong time. He leaves? He's not worth it.

Smart, "nice" girls finish FIRST.

Annet's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:32 PM
Night, honey.
waving

Annet's photo
Tue 02/17/09 06:49 PM

My mom believes I make good sound decisions because she brought me up right. She's a smart cookie.tongue2

Good! Your guys must like cellulite and other nice things. If it works, it works!
laugh

Annet's photo
Tue 02/17/09 06:19 PM
I love my mom. She wants the best for her daughter and has looked at morality of my boyfriends. You know what? Mother was always right. Mothers are nice to have in your life when they care about your happiness.

Just a note. P.S. The best of the online date lot she told me was a gavone, lol. Who's Italian here?

Mom, I love you and am glad you are in my life. God bless you, dear.

love

Annet's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:40 PM

no...i like chunky men

Cooooool...a woman who like her men just like she likes her peanut butter.

Watch the salmonella peanut butter. Trips to the bathroom might tone down the gut.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14