Community > Posts By > Annet

Annet's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:38 PM
If you love them already, it isn't a big deal, except for the health of the loved one. It depends upon the person, cleanliness, tailored appearance, and overall grooming.

I'd happily rub the puppy belly of your picture, Marley. Puppies are sweet, they have bellies and smell like newspaper!

:smile:

Annet's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:12 AM
God support and hold you through this trial.

Much love from here, Annet
flowerforyou

Annet's photo
Mon 02/16/09 08:12 PM
I certainly applaud you and the organization and effort on your part to do it all online. I was so used to the brick and mortar buildings and trudging to class before and after work. It's more convenient.

Good luck and do the Master's online!
waving

Annet's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:00 PM
It fits well with my little typing fingers! You have to make sure that you are a self starter, go online for classroom activities as deemed necessary.
I had to post to my group and the teacher oversees all of us. No more raising my hand and spouting something intelligent. The teacher shows up online and speaks to you! How absolutely cool (as long as I pass with a high mark!) I once thought it was amazing being in the first computerized State Boards for a Certificate.
Maybe I'll figure out my Palm Pilot soon.

:wink:

Annet's photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:47 PM

Babysitting at age 10 - watching 3 kids (ages 4 months, 1 year and 2 years old, respectively) for 2 hours at 50 cents an hour while their parents were at church each Sunday. Kind of young to be sitting with such tiny people, now that I think back...but I guess everyone figured that my mother was right across the street, if I would have needed help.

First 'real' job? Department store clerk - the hosiery, hats and gloves counter. One of the toughest jobs I ever had. "The public" can be brutal! I've been extra nice to clerks and wait staff ever since.

Man oh man. People have a bad day, don't like something and abuse you! Years ago when I had a part-time job I'd see the salesmen deal with women and their nasty husbands and come back cursing. On the other hand, sell something to a poor clueless sap who they made commission from (and would come back later to return it!)

Annet's photo
Mon 02/16/09 12:55 PM
What is Facebook? Is it like a blog? Sorry, I don't know about it and haven't used it. I get intermittent emails from a guy I once dated directed me to his facebook and I just delete it. One of my thoughts is that it's a virus or something weird.
He doesn't call me (thankfully) and I don't get this facebook thing coming from his email...

Just too weird.

Annet's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:01 AM
Teeeeekeeeela!

Those margaritas work for me.

Annet's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:03 AM
I worked in a fitness club.

Annet's photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:41 AM
Much sympathy for you and the family's loss.

Annet's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:33 PM

I delete these characters immediately. I care about my feelings. I just reminded one tonight that adultery is in the Ten Commandments and I'm not a Holier Than Thou type. I'll answer to a Higher Calling and I'm going to be held accountable for that one.
A really cute cop contacted me a while back and forgot he wrote he was separated. When I mentioned it, he thanked me and deleted it immediately. Those are the ones that slip. We have to keep our radar up when they don't say anything. Guys run into those romantic casualties, we all do.
I've got better things to do then head for pain, anyway.

lol...No internet then...He just happened'' to stop by where I worked...twice a day....

Heh heh, besides your attractiveness, avoidance was a drug. People want to believe they're still attractive to the opposite sex when they're having trouble with their significant other..WIFE, that is.
noway

Yea...seperatated, back together, seperated...I even left the area...He found me, and I fell for those lines again....many years, after his divorce...waving

It's so understandable, someone knows a vulnerability and plays it. It takes alot of fortitude and your inner strength to walk away at a vulnerable time. You came a long way by having a self realization, as difficult as it was for you. Lessons are learned the hard way too often. He's very selfish and saw a very giving person to satisfy that selfishness. It's hard, so hard and I know it personally.

Good night and have a nice week!
drinker flowers

Annet's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:12 PM
Hmm, I haven't read your profile but you must be fabulous though even though there's no picture up, eh?

think

Annet's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:55 PM

I delete these characters immediately. I care about my feelings. I just reminded one tonight that adultery is in the Ten Commandments and I'm not a Holier Than Thou type. I'll answer to a Higher Calling and I'm going to be held accountable for that one.
A really cute cop contacted me a while back and forgot he wrote he was separated. When I mentioned it, he thanked me and deleted it immediately. Those are the ones that slip. We have to keep our radar up when they don't say anything. Guys run into those romantic casualties, we all do.

lol...No internet then...He just happened'' to stop by where I worked...twice a day....

Heh heh, besides your attractiveness, avoidance was a drug. People want to believe they're still attractive to the opposite sex when they're having trouble with their significant other..WIFE, that is.
noway

Annet's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:36 PM

Annet's photo
Sun 02/15/09 04:46 PM

Yes I did.

I have the love of a wonderful man, and flowers that will always be fresh.

How fortunate and beautiful. Love that is true is so hard to find! If that's your pic, you're beautiful, too!

Annet's photo
Sun 02/15/09 03:45 PM

also i know 2 FBI agents on dating sites. they function just like anyone else. but they aren't field agents. thats all.

who knows. maybe he's lying.

or maybe he's tellin the truth but you've already prejudged that to be impossible.

Good thoughts, Bobbysocks. Thanks for the reminder about keeping your head on straight with many miserable people who think they can lie online and not be caught. Yep, I'm prejudiced and somewhat cynical by these characters.

Annet's photo
Sun 02/15/09 03:42 PM

A man online categorized his occupation as "military" and contacted me with a supposed "interest" and an email. I asked what "military" meant for his category of occupation. He wrote back he's a F.A. (ROTFL). He posted ten pictures or more. I ~snort~ said if he's a Federal Agent he wouldn't post ten pictures of himself as those guys keep the identity close to themselves and don't broadcast. P.S., these pictures must have been on vacation at D.C. as they were pics of him around town doing touristy things (~snort~). He also posted a picture of him driving as someone in the passenger seat took a picture.
pitchfork

are you sure it wasn't Chuck Barris:smile:

You're a person after my own heart, lol. Thanks for posting something from the seventies! If he had a paper bag over his head, I'd love the unknown comic or a gong....flowerforyou

Annet's photo
Sun 02/15/09 03:38 PM

A man online categorized his occupation as "military" and contacted me with a supposed "interest" and an email. I asked what "military" meant for his category of occupation. He wrote back he's a F.A. (ROTFL). He posted ten pictures or more. I ~snort~ said if he's a Federal Agent he wouldn't post ten pictures of himself as those guys keep the identity close to themselves and don't broadcast. P.S., these pictures must have been on vacation at D.C. as they were pics of him around town doing touristy things (~snort~). He also posted a picture of him driving as someone in the passenger seat took a picture.
pitchfork

Well, you're a helluva lot prettier than Hilary Clinton.

Thank you, Marley. It's much appreciated. I really can't stand someone who thinks people are oblivious and naive.

Annet's photo
Sun 02/15/09 02:35 PM
Thank you for the note. It's enlightening. He meant Federal Agent. He did tell me outright and I guess that's why I posted this comedy. It was ironic as far as I read it.

He was rather abusive when I made mention of what I believed. Either way, not the guy for me.

slaphead

Annet's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:17 AM
pitchfork

Annet's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:06 AM
YES, MOST DEFINITELY!!

What is it?!! No idiot in my life. What a great Valentine's Day!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 13 14