Community > Posts By > Annet

Annet's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:22 AM
I'm with Pacific, it depends upon my mood!

glasses

Annet's photo
Sat 02/14/09 06:42 AM
O.K., cute poem, lol. I like being treated sweetly ANYWAY! Someone online wrote a poem, sent it to me and it's just fine by me. I'll take it, say 'thank you' and that's it.

Send a card to your parents! They'll love the thought. Treat yourself nice, too. Don't you deserve it?

Happy Day to everyone!

Annet's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:47 PM
David Cassidy. Every Friday night, I'd be in front of the TV watching The Brady Bunch and then The Partridge Family. I loved it when David would sing!

Annet's photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:50 PM

Oral sex

Am I wrong to think a basic question isn't an opening for a reply like this?

Annet's photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:46 PM
How long are we into the dating process? After a few, I like making a nice dinner, candles, etc.
I think guys are scared of that woo as they consider it too domestic = marriage material. Not necessarily. Nice dates = another nice dinner.

Annet's photo
Sun 02/08/09 11:46 AM
Your hand might be a safer alternative.

Annet's photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:47 PM
Cute guy! Welcome to the forum!
flowerforyou

Annet's photo
Sat 01/24/09 08:09 AM

For me personally, 23 is pushing it just a bit. I'm sure you are a great guy, but with my past experiences of dating younger guys always ending up being immature, I'm just not sure if I'd want to chance that again.

I haven't met any other women of quality that wants a guy the age of their sons. If a guy wants to date a woman over five years their senior, a therapist visit should be considered, why they choose this way, the family history. I'm not trying to be sarcastic or mean at all. I apologize for that understanding but am being direct in my approach.
With that said, you want a nice, good female. Those that gravitate to a significant age difference I have found is often unstable. There are nice people in your age range. Try it out more than once unless you find a great gal! Good luck!
I mean, the women are unstable i.e., addictions, need for mental health. Be careful with that. I have already heard from nice guys who have gravitated towards a significant older person from themselves, friend.
:smile:

You should know about this flower...no! I can't talk about that yet! We must have a grounded stable environement to bring the flower up!

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with a younger guy dating an older lady...only issue is if either one of them has an issue with it, where there are two consenting adults...no issue.

If it works for the guy, it's for sex, usually as your answer sent the message. I said what I know and have spoken with guys who had other interests in that relationship,too. Both have instability in some regard.
I'm only speaking about this question that the original poster mentioned. The women have definite issues. The above woman poster exhibits that and it's unfortunate.
Good bye for now. Good luck to the original guy. :smile:

Annet's photo
Sat 01/24/09 07:53 AM

For me personally, 23 is pushing it just a bit. I'm sure you are a great guy, but with my past experiences of dating younger guys always ending up being immature, I'm just not sure if I'd want to chance that again.

I haven't met any other women of quality that wants a guy the age of their sons. If a guy wants to date a woman over five years their senior, a therapist visit should be considered, why they choose this way, the family history. I'm not trying to be sarcastic or mean at all. I apologize for that understanding but am being direct in my approach.
With that said, you want a nice, good female. Those that gravitate to a significant age difference I have found is often unstable. There are nice people in your age range. Try it out more than once unless you find a great gal! Good luck!
I mean, the women are unstable i.e., addictions, need for mental health. Be careful with that. I have already heard from nice guys who have gravitated towards a significant older person from themselves, friend.

Annet's photo
Sat 01/24/09 07:49 AM

Annet's photo
Thu 01/22/09 08:09 PM

Do you have selfish neighbors who don't think of their neighbors? Case is noisy neighbors who don't consider you, parties until 2 a.m., or my favorite, air fresheners and plug ins that engulf your building and seep into your apartment, making you nauseous. Superintendants can do anything when something is in their apartment, such as air fresheners emanating from inside. I will own my own home in five years!

I own my own home now on 47 acres. I have lived in apartments for my entire life up until I owned however so I know the grievances of which you speak. I lived on a bottom level once and the couple above me I swear to god must have put on combat boots and schlepped across the floor for 8 hours straight every evening. They also never slept. It was unbearable.

~sigh~You have peace now. M, ay it always be that way. People have their eccentricities (sp?), discourteous and horrible ways. Yeesh, shlepping back and forth-were there high heel tapping besides? I'm losing my marbles thinking about their feet going back and forth!

Annet's photo
Thu 01/22/09 08:05 PM

I downsized to an apartment last summer as I had lost my husband and had a chance to sell our OLD house. It really needed a lot of work and I didn't want to live there anymore.. I got so lucky as to find an apartment on one floor, in a bldg by myself( with 2 garages and a laundry), a pool right outside my front door, garage out the back and a woodburner in the livingroom, nice middle aged neighbors, no kids except visitors... What more could I ask for..thank you god for being so generous to me..:smile:

Though it's kinda boring to hear the original poster remark on each post, all of you have so much to share about your lives. Thanks for that. You have much to be thankful for and I'm glad you found a good situation after a hard time. I found others happier in apartments. When you find a good situation, it's wonderful. My rent is as much as a monthly maintenance charge. I'm getting my Master's now and am biding time until it's done. I'll be going into a townhouse out of state when I'm done. God bless your good endeavors and keep you safe.

Annet's photo
Thu 01/22/09 07:59 PM

Do you have selfish neighbors who don't think of their neighbors? Case is noisy neighbors who don't consider you, parties until 2 a.m., or my favorite, air fresheners and plug ins that engulf your building and seep into your apartment, making you nauseous. Superintendants can do anything when something is in their apartment, such as air fresheners emanating from inside. I will own my own home in five years!

Wow.
Sounds like "odor cover-up" in action. What are they doing over there?

Scoundrel, it's a recently, nicely renovated apartment and when this person came in before she rented, she kept shouting, "PHEW!" I came out to go out and saw the realtor. He shifted his eyes toward me in his 'hello' and didn't say much but I knew. I calmly said that I am happy and the paint smell will dissipate (SP?). I 'read' some of her behaviors and words and came to my conclusions. People have issues and she has them.

Annet's photo
Thu 01/22/09 07:55 PM

Well heck in 5 years when you just start buying I will have mine paid off for. I love living in a house with the repairs and all at least I can do what I want to with it when I want to. My neighbors are all actually pretty quiet well except the ones that are closer to my bedroom their party's on the weekends get loud once in a while but heck they don't bother me heck if they get too loud I will go join them.bigsmile

It has been shshsh 30 years since I have lived in and apartment.noway

Well heck, if you consider saying someone will buy a house in five years when YOURS is paid for, lol! I wait until I have a nice one that's what I expect and want. I probably wouldn't live in your circumstances. Anyone who speaks like you is probably the worst I wouldn't want.

Annet's photo
Wed 01/21/09 04:33 PM

I know this thread is for apartment dwellers, but I read it anyway for I was one for many many years,, yeah all the horror stories..lol But 12 years ago I moved back to Ohio to be near family ( mom /cancer 4-7 yrs to live) well I had to chose buy a home or rent an apartment.. after my experioences I had with apartments I questioned it.. and I thought its not wise to buy a home either Figured I would be returning to Long Island.. Well I chose a new mobile home. yes I am so called trailer trash if you must.. But My home is really nice and in a nice place quiet neighbors etc.. hardly any kids all the good points. It was the smart choice when at first of my situation. Yes Mom is still here and so am I.. go figure...30 years I was gone I owed her that much gave up everything.. good job great pay .. and now... I finally have what I wanted in my life my own place nice area and peace of mind. so would renting give me that? I don't think so nor would of buying a regular home.

Thank you very much for sharing your story. Things worked out very nicely and it gives some food for thought. All the best to your mother. She's been through alot but has a supportive son!

Annet's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:31 PM

I have a neighbor that USED to spray air freshner all over the dang building till about 2 yrs ago when the scent of her air freshner caused another tenant to have an asthma attack.

The Landlord kept telling all of us that there was nothing he could do since it wasn't breaking the lease in anyway.

The family of the tenant who had an asthma attack sued the landlord for medical bills. Well they settled out of court and the landlord didn't have to pay anything but he had to rewrite all the leases and make them effective immediately.

It's a hassle he rather not deal with, I'm sure. They had my complaint of another air freshener nut and his situation was an apartment that was used as a bordello. The smell of "that" became potpourri and plug ins. I will let you imagine the throw rugs and falling boxsprings I knew about.

Annet's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:26 PM

Been there, had that happen. Now, my landlord is my neighbor. Both he and his wife are deaf, so they never hear my music, nor me thiers. I get the smells of their eastern Euro cooking wafting through the vents all the time, but they never consider sharing.. Bastards.

Wait. There is one thing. 6am, he's out shoveling the sidewalk, which is right up to my door. That bothers me alot on my days off.

LOL, my friend--I needed the laughter. I have a new neighbor next door who "seemed" o.k., told me about how in the last place she heard everything, including "gas" . Should I get something that sounds louder than she heard? I can't blast off that loud. Maybe I'll tape loud lovemaking and play that out the door.
This woman lies when I ask her nicely to stop the air fresheners. She said it wasn't her. The place was engulfed and no one else was in the building.

From what I understand, she needs a man to keep her in line...LOL!

Annet's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:53 PM

Annet's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:46 PM

the change that is coming is from your five bucks after the government finds another way to take it from you ...and give you back the change..but unlike mcdonalds and the happy meal you may have purchased with it ..this expenditure will just come with a new lame excuse...
thank you for ordering at mc governments now please drive your hoopdie forward so that we may bilk the next sucker...smokin

Does anyone want to buy my Happy Meal toy? I need money for a cup of coffee.

Annet's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:03 AM

Damn Right. Don't you have anything pertinent to complain about?ohwell

Yes I do. Your appearance and attitude. I think your more attractive in a tree stump like Thoreau.

That was very uncalled for. Nasty.

Kiss kiss.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 13 14