Community > Posts By > Annet

Annet's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:20 AM
Huh? The only 'outing' I've ever heard of is outing a gay person.

Say what?

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:48 PM

Being male with a remote I watch many different stations as they all repeat programs over, and over.grumble

oops offtopic

Sorry you are home ill, hope you feel better soon.
flowers

Thank you so much! :heart:

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:10 PM

i dont ever get any ....
guess im to ugly ?????sad

Are you Dr. Phil? LOL.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:08 PM

Helllo its me FABO and I just want tell you to check the mailbox ok that will tell you what you need to know ok right me back telling me you got it ok.

Like I know who you might be. No personal mail messages. Creepy.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:07 PM
I keep seeing the same Brit bartender, lol. It's interesting, I guess.

Night!

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:05 PM

Actually, where out of the country?

I see many come from the U.K. and some from Scotland.

Live and learn! Thanks for that lesson. I guess I mean England AND Scotland. :wink:

Scotland is in the UK :tongue:.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 06:43 PM
Actually, where out of the country?

I see many come from the U.K. and some from Scotland.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 06:28 PM
Oh it's horrid. I'm so very sorry you had this happen. It's such a violation and you just feel lousy. I hope the cops find it and it's in good shape.
My car was stolen years ago. I found out when I came outside at 3:00 in the morning and there was a big, open spot where it was. Enough said. I don't want to creep you out. Good luck.

Annet

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 05:43 PM
Benjamin Button!

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 04:07 PM
I was on another website and a soldier from across the sea emailed me with his full wartime gear, guns strapped, helmet on and he was being silly showing me this pic. I couldn't ask for a better email. He asked me if I sflirt with him..YOU BET I WOULD! The U.S. gives these guys a little piece of home over there. I sent a little guy with a helmet saying something silly. "Do they talk like that on the street of Iraq?" He laughed and said they only say they don't have a gun and learned to curse like the solders.
God speed, my friend.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 03:47 PM
cops with all the reggalia. Sunglasses--Ooooo, baby!

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 03:18 PM

Bi polar by golly!

Are you kidding? That's unstable for you and totally freakish to deal with. Have you ever been in a locked unit with them? It would make me wonder about that man who gravitates to them. All the best to you, dude.explode

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 02:53 PM

It's the mid-30's ages guys, who have never lived on their own, who have moved into mom's basement from their former bedroom, who are too attached to the apron strings still, and who have never learned to support themselves that we have a problem with.

People who move back home to get on their feet, to help out parents that are having trouble, who at least know how to live on their own and take care of themselves are fine.

Everyone has some trouble at some point. Everyone needs a little help at some point. It all depends on the situation.

That's it. I went out with a bad news mamma's boy. Should have known better. Ugh.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:33 PM
I forgot, as the same time as the goodness from friends, I've briefly wanted him to get hit by a MAC truck.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:32 PM
Friends. The verbal and physical hugs are soothing.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:21 PM

flowerforyou Mostly the 80s music channel lately but I watch a lot of news channels and cartoon network and sci fi channel when theres something on there worth watchingflowerforyou

If you're going to be around the house New Year's Day, do you watch The Twilight Zone marathon? I wonder what they're showing this time around.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:14 PM

SkinaMax devil devil devil devil

Hey, what's that and what channel?

lmao.,.he meant Cinemax :wink:

Oh! So funny. Thanks for explaining!

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:03 PM

Ummm..my dog is alone for 8 hours a day, five days a week.

Doesn't seem to hurt him any. And he's always happy to see me when I get home.

Saying that someone shouldn't get a dog ( which is basically what the OP stated ) is just silly.

You have a cat too don't you?

That's company for a dog. Dogs can't cross their legs to stop from peeing, either.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:00 PM

I have a few.

AMC
TCM
TruTV (formerly CourtTV)
A&E

Some other shows on regular networks, too.

Cool, former Court TV used to have interesting courtroom. It's fun seeing people's interests. Do you like MSNBC and other true stories of nightmare situations?
I wish Chris Hansen would have more videotape of guys going in to meet these kids. There are plenty of dirtbags to go around.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 12:57 PM

SkinaMax devil devil devil devil

Hey, what's that and what channel?