Community > Posts By > Annet

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 12:55 PM
Any particular show you like when you can watch it?

I'm home ill for a while but I have the chance to see TLC. I like 'Untold Stories From The ER" and "Miami Ink".

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 12:01 PM

I do feel for the dog as I am a avid dog lover, but I dont think it is for us to judge as we dont know all the aspects of the situation. Look at some of the things we have done because we were lonley. I just hope the dog is okay.

Hi Shag,
It breaks my heart to see an innocent suffer. I heard this afternoon the mgt. just told her,"no dog" so that's a plus for the innocent dog.

She mentioned what a clean 'freak' she is, that wouldn't work well with a clean person who works 7 days a week.

Thanks for writing and posting your thoughts!

:smile:

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 11:52 AM

i dont know... its a misguided attempt to fix her life but at the same time.. its an attempt. which means she hasn't totally given up. ya know? i mean i can't judge this woman because she wants a dog to cure her lonliness. everyone needs to feel loved and wanted.

she's obviously not feeling that. so instead of looking down at her for her decision why don't you make her dinner and invite her in. :)maybe she just needs a friend who might care.

Hi, did I give you the impression of looking down at her? Sorry you read my post quite incorrectly.

Didn't think it judgment, or even pity, just observation. Like we cyber psychos can judge - at least she's not on here . . . yet!

LOL, a nice cure for lonliness! glasses :wink:

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:47 AM

i dont know... its a misguided attempt to fix her life but at the same time.. its an attempt. which means she hasn't totally given up. ya know? i mean i can't judge this woman because she wants a dog to cure her lonliness. everyone needs to feel loved and wanted.

she's obviously not feeling that. so instead of looking down at her for her decision why don't you make her dinner and invite her in. :)maybe she just needs a friend who might care.

Hi, did I give you the impression of looking down at her? Sorry you read my post quite incorrectly.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:30 AM

Steal the dog....replace it with a turtle...Turtles don't know when they have been left alone.

But, I see your point. Sounds like a lonely act of desperation.

Good point. Turtle are nice creatures. :smile:

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:27 AM

i live in arizona... its sooo cold outside i might actually have to go buy a coat.

:banana:

Heh heh, it's cold at night there, lol. My folks have blower heat there and it's horrid! We don't have scorpions like YOU do, lol! ~wink~

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:23 AM
We are all people who go through many of the same things. A lady moved into an apt. near me and very honestly said, "I'm so lonely". It's a state that many people go through and those that are single and married feel it. It hurts. Christ suffered it. We are so much less and it's a cross to bear. I guess it's how you handle it. Directed endeavors, be it school, giving to the needy at food banks, volunteer at the ASPCA, develop a creative aspect of your life is a positive. It's hard, though.
Just wanted to discuss this lady's honesty. I didn't like how she decided to handle it. "Get a dog." Poor thing, he would be alone seven days a week while she works! How cruel to transfer your pain upon an animal. In the meantime, common sense isn't so common, eh?

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:13 AM
Thanks for a warning. My director was on icy ground and was concerned as no one takes care of safety issues. Just a note-iqvc sells something that slips over your shoes/boots and pierces the ice. I suggested it to my boss. There's more than one type. Be safe!

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:38 AM

Hi, I've been receiving emails from one part of the country and then at another point, another area of the country always in a cluster.
Is that because you fall into a search?
Over the last week, I've been seeing Pennsylvania and that's not my preference. Two weeks ago, it was Wisconsin. I received about fifteen 'views' and emails from the area at that time.
Thanks! :smile:

Hmmm, I checked 'regions' and it's only New York. Oh well, I don't believe in LDR so I'll just chat. Thanks everyone!

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:33 AM

A girl as pretty as you should be getting viewed from all over the world:wink:

Thank you for your kindness. It's hard enough meeting someone around the block!

happy

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 08:45 AM
I'll look at my settings. Thanks!

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 08:42 AM
No. They live too far away.

Annet's photo
Sun 12/28/08 08:40 AM
Hi, I've been receiving emails from one part of the country and then at another point, another area of the country always in a cluster.
Is that because you fall into a search?
Over the last week, I've been seeing Pennsylvania and that's not my preference. Two weeks ago, it was Wisconsin. I received about fifteen 'views' and emails from the area at that time.
Thanks! :smile:

Annet's photo
Sat 12/27/08 09:11 PM
cel

Annet's photo
Sat 12/27/08 09:09 PM
sir

Annet's photo
Fri 12/26/08 07:24 PM

Ok, so I've been looking at some profiles and it seems as though I noticed a person that just a few weeks ago was talking how much they loved, and I mean LOVED someone they talked to on here. Then they broke up, and now this person is so in LOVE with someone else as of last week.rofl rofl

I'm sorry, but this isn't normal. It's just like a soap opera.:tongue:

Is it possible to fall in love that often and soon? I think not.huh

It sounds like a post of cattiness, so I gathered what I heard from you. Do something constructive. And now I'll get another post from you. Do something constructive with yourself and you won't care about another person. It's called get a life.

So? this person wants the real deal and believes what she hears until she is terribly disappointed. Leave her alone, don't judge. Again, I don't know the age but it sounds like naivity which will cause pain..leave her alone, don't mention it and she'll figure it out.

Why do you assume I am referring to a 'she'?

This person is a freakin nutjob, btw. It's too bad I can't warn people before they start talking.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/26/08 06:57 PM

Ok, so I've been looking at some profiles and it seems as though I noticed a person that just a few weeks ago was talking how much they loved, and I mean LOVED someone they talked to on here. Then they broke up, and now this person is so in LOVE with someone else as of last week.rofl rofl

I'm sorry, but this isn't normal. It's just like a soap opera.:tongue:

Is it possible to fall in love that often and soon? I think not.huh

So? this person wants the real deal and believes what she hears until she is terribly disappointed. Leave her alone, don't judge. Again, I don't know the age but it sounds like naivity which will cause pain..leave her alone, don't mention it and she'll figure it out.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/26/08 08:40 AM
NA, are those your hands? No face for me to see, I think dude! LOL.:smile:

Annet's photo
Fri 12/26/08 07:22 AM
Hi cutie,
We just want to be together and do whatever it is together. Laughter, easygoing and not a cheapskate!
happy

Annet's photo
Fri 12/26/08 07:08 AM

ok women would you rather have a cop or a firefighter?

Ooo Ooo, I like a man in a un-i-form.

It's the boy's club either way, eh? They float my boat!
love