Community > Posts By > CircuitRider

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 02:37 PM

SUMBODY SKEERED HER OFF... frustrated tears slaphead

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 02:31 PM

Hmmm, but I can see how children would be influenced by such actions of adults.

I thought the issue all along with incest was the liklihood of deformaties among offspring. If that is the case, I would think such acts would be unconscionable. It's like ASKING for problems. And, doesn't Romania have terrible issues with their adoption centers being overflowing with deformed children already?

:smile: It only causes likelihood of deformities if the inbreeding is over the course of several generations.:smile: Brothers and sisters and cousins can have kids just fine most of the time.:smile: I am from Kentucky so I know about these things:tongue:

sick :tongue: laugh

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 02:27 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sat 03/21/09 02:29 PM

So, let me put this another way to those who think Sex between Consenting Adults is Okay...

Would you be O.K. hearing/seeing your Close Male/Female - Family Member (Grandfather/Grandmother/Uncle/Aunt/Brother/Sister/Niece/Nephew) ...in the next room having sex with:

(Other than Their Own Spouse.)

Another Sister?

Your Father?

Your Mother?

Your Brother?

Your Daughter?

Your Son?

Your Wife?

What about a "Ménage à trois'?

Or, if you came into your Living Room and found any of the above going on.... How would you feel about it then?

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 12:14 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sat 03/21/09 12:15 PM

Consenting insest is morally wrong. Is it legally prosecuted if it is consentual?

Kat

Three European Union nations — France, Spain and Portugal — DO NOT prosecute consenting ADULTS for incest if it is consentual...

sick frustrated

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 11:57 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sat 03/21/09 12:01 PM
Romania weighs decriminalizing consensual incest

BUCHAREST, Romania – Surprising as it may seem, incest is not always a crime in Europe.

Three European Union nations — France, Spain and Portugal — do not prosecute consenting adults for incest, and Romania is considering following suit...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090321/ap_on_re_eu/eu_europe_incest;_ylt=AnYv4NA9GTl60vxnIweP0IB34T0D

surprised shocked noway noway frustrated

sick - sick - sick ...!!!

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 11:16 AM

Gyrocompass

Hydrogenation of Coal

Synthetic Rubber

Electron Microscope

Twin-Rotor Helicopter

Guided Missile

Rocket-Propelled Bomb

....Adolph Hitler, ....

He was Austrian

And Roman Catholic...Hitler was a Roman Catholicslaphead

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 09:56 PM

Call your local battered women's shelter. They will do it all for you and w/ you. Call the police if you don't know of it, or how to locate it. They might have you go to another location, depending on situation. You can't start court process until at least Monday.

Will be problematic if you cannot locate the person, but doable.

Then, if violated, it becomes a felony criminal matter and gives you much more maneuverability...

Good luck ... flowerforyou

Exactly...There are many organizations to help.
Just don't wait too long.
flowerforyou

This is The Correct Advice.

But Remember, A Restraining Order IS NOT A SHIELD!
IF you feel that the person could/would harm you in any way, you might need to go to a Shelter, and/or change jobs; Not go out anywhere alone... In other words, AVOID that Person.

flowerforyou

you are right. a restraining order will help if he violates it....but better safe than sorry. i would also let neighbors and cops know what is going on....to help keep an eye out

Exactly Right!!

As A Fire Department Chaplain I had to attend Police classes on Domestic Violence... Taught by The PD Chaplain... There's some real "Eye-openers" out there!

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 09:46 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Fri 03/20/09 09:51 PM

Call your local battered women's shelter. They will do it all for you and w/ you. Call the police if you don't know of it, or how to locate it. They might have you go to another location, depending on situation. You can't start court process until at least Monday.

Will be problematic if you cannot locate the person, but doable.

Then, if violated, it becomes a felony criminal matter and gives you much more maneuverability...

Good luck ... flowerforyou

Exactly...There are many organizations to help.
Just don't wait too long.
flowerforyou

This is The Correct Advice.

But Remember, A Restraining Order IS NOT A SHIELD! It is only a piece of paper!

IF you feel that the person could/would harm you in any way, you might need to go to a Shelter, and/or change jobs;
Not go out anywhere alone... In other words, AVOID that Person.

flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:33 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Fri 03/20/09 08:35 PM
You are all welcome...flowerforyou

I love it because it's so fast.

And if you open two running programs of it, you can adjust the size of the windows, and compare different versions at the same time, without having to "Switch" back and forth between them... NEAT-O!!!

I got NKJV, KJV and The King James Version (KJV) 1611/1769... (The Original KJV.)

Now, gotta do some studying...waving

IF ONLY I could find a free download of Strong's Hebrew/Greek dictionary, by John Hurt!!!

May GOD Bless

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:12 PM
surprised

shocked

Don' t bauen Erdnüsse in Deutschland an? Was denken sie?

slaphead

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 06:23 PM

I think it was in poor taste, but believe he just wasn't thinking..

He was just thinking about his poor score... Still not right though...

flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 04:06 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Fri 03/20/09 04:11 PM
Or, 'A Redneck Lent'...

Each Friday night after work, Bubba would fire up his outdoor grill and cook a venison steak. But all of Bubba's neighbors were Catholic.. And since it was Lent, they were forbidden from eating meat on Friday.

The delicious aroma from the grilled venison steaks was causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that they finally talked to their
priest.

The Priest came to visit Bubba, and suggested that he become a Catholic.

After several classes and much study, Bubba attended Mass and as the Priest sprinkled holy water over him, the Priest said, "You were born a Baptist, and raised a Baptist, but now you are a Catholic."

Bubba's neighbors were greatly relieved until Friday night arrived, and the wonderful aroma of grilled venison filled the neighborhood.

The Priest was called immediately by the neighbors, and, as he rushed into Bubba's yard clutching a rosary and preparing to scold him, he stopped and watched in amazement.

There stood Bubba, clutching a small bottle of holy water which he carefully sprinkled over the grilling meat and chanted:

"You wuz born a deer, you wuz raised a deer, but NOW you is a CATFISH!"

:banana: :banana: :banana: drinker

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 04:00 PM

YES!! With cream of potatoe soup .... :banana:

:banana: YummmmmmmmY!!!!drool

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 03:56 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Fri 03/20/09 03:58 PM
drool

slaphead ...That's CRUEL!!!frustrated

I C'n smell it already!!!

drool

I love :heart: LUV: :heart: love Me some SOURDOUGH!!!!drool

Slap me some GARLIC Butter on a hot slab of Sourdough, cut it in strips about 3/4" wide, dip it in some Spaghetti Sauce... bigsmile

drool

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 03:22 PM

Thanks!

That's a cool little program. Very quick and simple to use. Normally I uses biblegateway but this will definitely come in handy.

I recently installed Bible Works 8 and that program is awesome. It has all the Greek and Hebrew languages with explanations and a ton of references. It's a little on the complex side though.

I was using Biblegateway, but it takes so much time and I had to be online to use it...

I also have 'The King James SpeedBible by johnhurt.com', but I think I'm gonna like this one better...:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 02:57 PM
sad2 Prayers are on the way...

flowers

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 01:26 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Fri 03/20/09 01:53 PM
Brothers and Sisters,

You may have found this already, but I find it indespensible...

The Berean Bible Society has Absolutely FREE Bible software, in ESV, NASB, NKJV, KJV, and other Bibles...

(Including The King James Version (KJV) 1611/1769)

(Also for 'Pocket-PC/Mobile
devices w/touchscreen' and 'PALM'.)

Link: http://www.berbible.org/

NO Malware...NO Nags

drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 09:49 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 03/18/09 09:52 PM
Best way to go, then move on to chatting...

Get to know folks on here...flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 07:17 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 03/18/09 07:18 PM

i believe a thread i started has been removed. can i find out if it was removed and if so,why? be seeing you

What was the Topic?

Was it the "Revolution one?"

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 07:07 PM

If Oil comes from dead dinosaurs, and plants. Why do we have to drill thousands of feet to reach it? Did dinosaurs live thousands of feet beneath the planets surface?

surprised noway

"Science" about to be re-written:

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56480

and:

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56480

slaphead

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! spock Interesting!!!!!!!!

oops

Second one should have been:

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=45838

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25