Community > Posts By > CircuitRider

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 12:50 PM

His return is soon. Keep watch...

smile2 :banana: flowers

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 12:48 PM

Stop getting Flu shots!!!!! They are very dangerous.
www.thinktwice.com

I really have no choice... My COPD and Chronic Bronchitis are so bad, a Full Case of Flu would surely be the death of me...

I heard an interesting interpretation on the moon being turned to blood - flesh and blood man has been to the moon.

Also, during an eclipse it looks blood red.

Anybody heard this yet? I wouldn't say 2nd coming, but something significant. Maybe appearance of the false messiah?

Thanks... I'm going to read up more on this...

The general consenus of the circle of Ministers With which I am affiated... (From all over The World.) Is that this is THE GENERATION in which Christ's return is imminent... We don't try to pinpoint any specific date, or even decade.

We are all over 60 years old.. and just correlate our observations on the signs given in our lifetimes...:smile:

Should have posted this story too:

Phew! Asteroid's Passing Was a Cosmic Near-Miss
Duck! Earth dodges near-miss _ at least on a cosmic level _ as asteroid zooms past

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=7004217

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 12:12 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 03/30/09 12:15 PM

Hydrocortisone Cream is safe for dogs, but it needs to be rubbed in well... The stiches shouldn't be any problem as long as they were in 3-4 days...

Swabbing the inscision site with Hydrogen Peroxide will help prevent infection, and is safe...

She should be kept from licking anything you put on it until it has a chance to be absorbed/dries up...

If the incision isn't raw, or "Feverish", it should be fine... Dogs have a way of taking care of themselves...

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:56 AM

btw....i caught your flu

whoa surprised slaphead

I'm Sowwy...frustrated flowers flowers flowers flowers

It's some bad stuff...

I saw how sick my Son was with it..

I had my Flu Shot, He DIDN'T!!!

I WILL continue to get my Flu Shot, from now on...:banana:

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:51 AM
love love love STUFFED PEPPERS!!!lovelove love

Thanks Kojack...drinker

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:35 AM

interesting article bro circuit

flowerforyou yellowrose10blushing

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:03 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 03/30/09 11:07 AM

Interesting how we can have a tornado watch most of the weekend and suddenly there is some sort of prophecy fulfilled?

..."The only thing we know for sure at this point is that it wasn't meteorologically related," ...

Luke 21:25-28 (King James Version)

25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 09:29 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 03/30/09 09:44 AM
Mystery Flash and Big Boom Rattles Virginia
By SPACE.com staff

posted: 30 March 2009
10:56 am ET

A mysterious flash of light and loud boom occurred over the skies of Norfolk and Virginia Beach, Va., on Sunday night, but just what caused the phenomenon is still unknown.

Calls from local residents to 911 began coming in at around 9:45 p.m. EDT, with some people reporting their doors and windows rattled when the boom went off, according to reports from WVEC-TV.

Similar reports in the past often have turned out to involve meteors, which can explode in the atmosphere to create a loud noise and bright flash of light that streaks across the sky. However, often times the source of events like this are not determined.

In a recent scientific first, meteorite fragments of an asteroid that was spotted in space before it exploded over the African desert in October were recently recovered and examined by scientists.

The jury is still out as to what caused Sunday's event.

Local National Weather Service meteorologists have been in touch with the U.S. Navy, Air Force and NASA, but have not heard back these sources and don't know whether they are actively investigating the cause of the boom, said Wakefield NWS forecaster Jeff Lewitsky.

"The only thing we know for sure at this point is that it wasn't meteorologically related," Lewitsky told SPACE.com.

Article in full:

http://www.space.com/news/090330-possible-meteor.html

**Acts 2:18-20 (KJV) NT
**Joel 2:29-31 OT

18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

slaphead OK...OK.. So, I Mispelled "Prophecies"... cut me some slack, I just woke up, and have been fighting the Flu for a week...ill:wink:

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 09:15 PM

i just wanna to ask that how to delete my account in mingle2........
please reply its urgent........?

Go To ...My Account>Edit Profile...Delete all your information

Then Edit Photos... Delete ALL your Pictures

Then Go To... Settings... Deactivate your Account.

You CAN'T just Delete your Acccount...

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 05:38 PM

huh

Pherenomes???:laughing:

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 04:20 PM
I haven't really seen enough "Facts" to answer that...

There is some "Conclusive Evidence" in many subjects, but Math+Geometry/Trigonometry is the nearest thing to being "Factual" that I've encountered... (Other than Taxes and Death.)

Phys Ed sounds good too...drinker

Example:

I was a Mine Safety Instructor...

I taught the use of Explosives...

The only thing I can say with "Absolute Certainty" is...

1.) A charge properly prepared and detonated WILL go BOOM! (oops If the explosive was properly manufactured.)frustrated

2.) The farther you are away from the blast, the better chance you have of NOT being injured! bigsmile

Yep, Phys Ed sounds good...:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:25 AM

:thumbsup: Great Post!!:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:07 AM

Is Christianity compatible with torture?

No... TRUE Christianity DOES NOT support Physical torture... As in using it to extract information from a Prisoner. (Either Military or Civilian.)

To keep someone locked up, in a humane fashion, intended to prevent them from commiting more crimes against Humanity... Yes.

"Moses' Law" should NOT be used under the guise for breaking one of GOD'S Laws... (The Ten Commandments.)

They are TOTALLY different.

You are talking about a religion, that's main symbol is a guy nailed to a cross. Seems pretty torturous to me.

It's all in the reading comphrehension:

Galatians 3:13 (New King James Version)

13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”),*

*Reference:

Deuteronomy 21:23 (New King James Version)

23 his body shall not remain overnight on the tree, but you shall surely bury him that day, so that you do not defile the land which the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance; for he who is hanged is accursed of God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christ was crucified under The Old Testament Laws... Christianity only came into being when HE rose from the grave...

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:42 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sun 03/29/09 10:53 AM

Is Christianity compatible with torture?

No... TRUE Christianity DOES NOT support Physical torture... As in using it to extract information from a Prisoner. (Either Military or Civilian.)

To keep someone locked up, in a humane fashion, intended to prevent them from commiting more crimes against Humanity... Yes.

"Moses' Law" should NOT be used under the guise of bine "THE LAW" to break one of GOD'S Laws= (The Ten Commandments.)

They are TOTALLY different.

Too many "Christians" try to use The Bible as a "License" to do whatever they wish... It won't work.

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 06:16 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sat 03/28/09 06:17 PM

I can't get Yahoo at all!!!

All I get is "Internet Explorer cannot display this Webpage...frustrated grumble

Must've been upgrading Yahoo... Different homepage format now ...frustrated

Still don't care for Messenger...noway

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 06:45 PM
I can't get Yahoo at all!!!

All I get is "Internet Explorer cannot display this Webpage...frustrated grumble

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 04:03 PM

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
your "nuss" is here to make you all better my friend!!

love ... I DO ... I DO .... I DO...Feel BETTER Already!!!love flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 10:00 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Fri 03/27/09 10:06 AM
Great Words of Wisdom From A Redneck:

"You can grow as much corn on a crooked row as on a straight one."

...Marcel Ledbetter, fide Jerry Clower (b. September 28, 1926, Liberty, Mississippi - d. August 24, 1998)

drinker Here's to you My Friend...R. I. P. Brother.

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 08:13 AM
Several good sites here:

http://www.google.com/search?q=vegetable+gardening+for+beginners&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 05:37 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Fri 03/27/09 05:41 AM
In total agreement with all...

That Our Heavenly Father will provide for you, strengthen you and give you the peace you desire...

I have added you to our Prayer list...

{{{Want2B5ft}}}flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25