Community > Posts By > CircuitRider

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 01:21 AM

omg!! im sorry

flowerforyou

Thanks for the card... Its wonderful!!....

You're GREAT at posting things to make folks feel better...
flowers

Bro. Clark

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 12:55 AM

Thinking of you :heart:

flowerforyou

Thanks... Just knowing there is someone out there who takes time to reply means a lot.

Bro. Clark

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 12:53 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Fri 10/09/09 12:56 AM

I just read your post very carefully, I do not know you since I am new here but I pray alot and will be praying for you and your family tonight. May the power of prayer help heal you.

flowerforyou
Many thanks.... This is probably the hardest thing I've ever been through. But, with GOD's love and mercy, I'll make it.

Bro. Clark

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 12:38 AM
I'm having a really bad night tonight,sad2

I would appreciate any and all Prayers....

Some of my friends here already know:

I'm sorry I have been out of contact here, my finances have prevented me from having a phone and internet access. (But, everyone here has been in My Prayers)...This has been corrected and I am up and running now.

On Sunday Sept. 13 my next-to-the-eldest son (Clark Jr.) took his own life....He was 41 years old. This has shocked everyone around here. His co-workers are as devastated as the Family.

He had accidentally killed a man at his job who was stealing equipment from Jr.'s employer. This was weighing heavily on his mind. His wife had divorced him the first of this year, I guess that put him "Over the edge".

Jr. and I worked side by side in some mighty dangerous environments, including Fire-Rescue. We had to look out for each other...Our lives depended on it, so we were closer than most Fathers and Sons...I almost lost it when the Coroner called me. (I live in Mississippi, this happened in South Carolina...) He was living with me, and was on a visit in SC to see his daughter (He's always been Her Daddy ... She is actually his ex-wife's great-niece, they've had her since she was born.) and his youngest brother.

I will have no closure over this, for my health wouldn't permit me to travel that far. His life insurance didn't cover suicide, we didn't have the money for a burial, so he was cremated... the ashes are being sent to his two sons.

Thank you in advance for any prayers on our behalf...

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:39 PM
Our Prayers sent up on behalf of your Mom and You.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 08:59 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 10/07/09 09:00 AM
drinker bigsmile

I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

More ornery than ever.... laugh Full of P*s* and Vinegar!

waving tongue2

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 02:40 PM
I'm sorry I have been out of contact here, my finances have prevented me from having a phone and internet access. (But, everyone here has been in My Prayers)...This has been corrected and I should be up and running this weekend.

Two weeks ago, (Sunday Sept. 13) my next-to-the-eldest son (Clark Jr.) took his own life....He was 41 years old. This has shocked everyone around here. His co-workers are as devastated as the Family.

A little over a year ago, He had accidentally killed a man at his job who was stealing equipment from Jr.'s employer. This was weighing heavily on his mind. His wife had divorced him the first of this year, I guess that put him "Over the edge".

Jr. and I worked side by side in some mighty dangerous environments, including Fire-Rescue. We had to look out for each other...Our lives depended on it, so we were closer than most Fathers and Sons...I almost lost it when the Coroner called me. (I live in Mississippi, this happened in South Carolina...) He was living with me, and was on a visit in SC to see his daughter (He's always been Her Daddy ... She is actually his ex-wife's great-niece, they've had her since she was born.) and his youngest brother.

I will have no closure over this, for my health wouldn't permit me to travel that far. His life insurance didn't cover suicide, we didn't have the money for a burial, so he was cremated... the ashes are being sent to his two sons in Tennessee.

Thank you in advance for any prayers on the Family's behalf...

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:16 PM
What a wonderful tribute to your Grandmom...!!!

My condolences...flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 04:38 PM

All ya gotta do is ask... We are sorry he's not well...

I'm MORE than happy to add you and your Son to our Prayer list...

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Bro Clark

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 03:07 PM
surprised

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

drinker

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 03:01 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 04/06/09 03:04 PM
"Religion of Evolution" would be the appropiate term for it...

I assume you are talking about "Creationist Religion"?

(All 3 Major Religions... Judasim, Christianity and Islam are "Creationist Religions"...)

Evolution is promulgated strictly as an ideology, and has never been shown to be anything other than a "Theory"...

Not one "Missing Link" has ever been provided to "Prove" Evolution beyond a shadow of a doubt.

"Creationist Religion" and "Evolution" aren't compatible...noway

There is "Diversification" within the varied Species, but that IS NOT evolution.

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 02:39 PM
Go to:Your Account

Under your picture you will see:

View Profile - Edit Profile - Edit Photos - Settings - Logout

Click on "Edit Profile" it will be at the top of the page...flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 02:28 PM

you need to read your bible!Jesus is Gods son but also he is part of the trinity! THE FATHER, THE SON, THE HOLY SPIRIT!!I'm sorry i stepped on your toes!it does not seem to be aproblem with the others that flowered the poem!!!i know whats right in my heart!!you need to read in the book of 1 john 4 verse 2 by this you know the spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that jesus christ has come in the flesh is from GOD!AND THEN READ ON TO VERSE THREE!flowerforyou

smile2 :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 02:17 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 04/06/09 02:18 PM

does anyone have a clue as to why most of the posts people make on here gets moved? i wrote a poem over on the creative writing site and it said moved!i was just expressing myself freely on there about my beliefs and one person got on there and put it down! that is his opinion but i know in my heart that what i wrote is very true! since easter is around the corner!i'm not forcing anything down anyones throat.i like being on here to write and if people don't appreciate what i express, then i will leave!!i just thought it as a form of therapy! gosh!!!sad2 waving

It was because they thought it would be more appropiate in The Christian Forum... Probably didn't tealize you meant it as a "Creative Writing"...

I read it, and it was GREAT!

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 12:51 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sun 04/05/09 12:53 PM

I'm 66 years old...

Got 5 kids...

AND Still got the same flat little tummy I had at 16.... bigsmile :tongue:

BTW: NO "TUMMY-TUCKS either...:tongue:

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 12:47 PM
Happy Birthday, but...noway

NO CIGAR!!!

MANY on here younger than you!!!

:banana: rofl :banana:

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 09:08 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sun 04/05/09 09:12 AM

¡¡ʎɐqǝ ɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ s,ʇɐɥʇ

slaphead bigsmile :banana:

I bought a monitor from e-bay that is upside down!!!slaphead

So I could read this with no problem!!!

It's everything else I have trouble with...frustrated

!!!drawkcab setirw draobyek YM, dnA

:banana: rofl :banana:

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:56 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sun 04/05/09 09:04 AM

Wonder if anyone here can tell me who made this joke famous?

I had it on an old LP (33-1/3)... Late 50's - early 60's, and later an 8-track tape of "Truck-drivin' Jokes" by "Mr. Truck Stop" GENE TRACY...

http://www.genetracy.com/

drinker

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:08 AM
Great post!!! :heart: Thanks!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:04 AM

“Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.” flowerforyou

Tho I am weary

my bones ache within me

My time is not yet completed on earth...

For I am still here...

love {Dawn)flowerforyou smooched blushing

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25