Community > Posts By > CircuitRider

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 07:48 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sat 04/04/09 07:49 PM
what

Happy Birthday My Friend, and many more!!{{{Marie55}}}smooched bigsmile blushing

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 08:11 PM
Who's In Charge???
Posted by Chaplain Clark

Christ?

NO!

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rev 1:18 I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Rev 1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 06:46 PM

A deafening roar from space; is it the Lion of Judah?
13-01-2009
http://alabaxterblog.wordpress.com/2009/01/13/a-deafening-roar-from-space-is-it-the-lion-of-judah/

That's surely somethiong to think about!!!

Thanks...flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 05:03 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Fri 04/03/09 05:08 PM

Long boring story, but i wanna tell it anyway so will try and make it quick. Cops were watching my buddy. Saw me visit and leave real quick. They came to my house next day asking what I was doing there. They said he's a known dealer and I was buying drugs there. They came in my front door without permission and saw some weed on the table. They asked to search the house. I told them to kiss my ass.

They put me in cuffs for 4 hours while they got a warrant. They found no more weed, but a postage scale so added an intent to distriubute charge. Then they found my guns and charged me with posession of firearms during a felony. They also found another small bag of something I won't mention in detail.

So I got to spend a day and a half in jail. The judge let me bond myself out. So I'm free for a couple weeks. I'm speaking with the public defender and a couple more lawyers next week. Think I can beat the charges for illegal entry. We'll see how it goes.

"....Cops were watching my buddy...."

and...

".,..They said he's a known dealer and I was buying drugs there...."

"....They also found another small bag of something I won't mention in detail...."

FELONY... No matter how small the bag, Coke/Meth is a Felony in GA

Plenty of PROBABLE CAUSE.. The End!!!

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 04:42 PM
What they all said...

Besides, others WILL STEAL your Pic, and use it as their own...

Happens alla time...mad rant

frustrated :tongue:

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 03:08 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Fri 04/03/09 03:10 PM

I have a friend on here that passed away on March 3rd. I was wondering if that account will ever expire or be deleted if inactive? I do not think anyone of his relatives knows the account password or if it even exists.

Email Mike:

http://mingle2.com/user/view/12

or Charles:

http://mingle2.com/user/view/882

... They are the ones that can take care of that...

My Condolences to you on the loss of Your Friend...flowers flowers flowers

Bro Clark

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 02:52 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Fri 04/03/09 02:59 PM

Long boring story, but i wanna tell it anyway so will try and make it quick. Cops were watching my buddy. Saw me visit and leave real quick. They came to my house next day asking what I was doing there. They said he's a known dealer and I was buying drugs there. They came in my front door without permission and saw some weed on the table. They asked to search the house. I told them to kiss my ass.

They put me in cuffs for 4 hours while they got a warrant. They found no more weed, but a postage scale so added an intent to distriubute charge. Then they found my guns and charged me with posession of firearms during a felony. They also found another small bag of something I won't mention in detail.

So I got to spend a day and a half in jail. The judge let me bond myself out. So I'm free for a couple weeks. I'm speaking with the public defender and a couple more lawyers next week. Think I can beat the charges for illegal entry. We'll see how it goes.

"Tough TITTY said the KITTY... But the milk tastes good"...

This will be on your Record the rest of your life, even if you are NOT CONVICTED... (Unless you can pay a minimum of $2500.00... To have it "Expunged")...

Georgia???

NOPE...If they could "See" the table from the open door... Your A$$ is grass.... You won't beat it... They were "legal"!!!

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 02:40 PM
You CAN'T just Delete your Acccount...

Go To ...My Account > Edit Profile...Then...Delete all your information

Then Edit Photos... Delete ALL your Pictures

Then Go To... Settings... Deactivate your Account.

no photo
Thu 04/02/09 02:12 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Thu 04/02/09 02:27 PM

On 'The Honeymooners', what was the name of the fraternal order to which Ralph and Ed belonged?

The Loyal Order of The Buffalo...

oops embarassed

The Loyal Order of The Racoon...:banana:

(I should've 'membered... Since I was Jackie Gleason's PERSONAL Bodyguard ... 1967-1969)

no photo
Thu 04/02/09 01:55 PM

On 'The Honeymooners', what was the name of the fraternal order to which Ralph and Ed belonged?

The Loyal Order of The Buffalo...

no photo
Thu 04/02/09 01:45 PM
This joke is a Skeleton, but I still find it funny...

:laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:24 PM
Renewal is a continous, daily process...

Ps 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

biggrin

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:53 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 04/01/09 10:55 PM

Romans 12:18

ROMANS 2:11-16

11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13 (For not the hearers of the law [are] just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and [their] thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

smile2

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 06:24 PM
Disagree...noway

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 09:28 AM
slaphead

rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:28 AM
For the first time in years, I again saw the PBS special on "The People's Temple and Jonestown."

This time I really realized how innocent and gullible people can be... Those who feel unloved and needing a sense of belonging and being accepted; and those who desire a "better life."

I cannot help but wonder why? How do people fall under the spell of such a "son of satan" (Intentionally not capitalized) as Jim Jones, and how many more such "Cults" will spring up as this recession deepens?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

**Note: The following text made available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.

...This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. It uses material from the Wikipedia article "Metasyntactic variable".

...Jonestown was the informal name for the "Peoples Temple Agricultural Project", an intentional community in northwestern Guyana formed by the Peoples Temple, a cult from California, United States, led by Jim Jones.

It became internationally notorious in November 1978, when 918 people died in the settlement as well as in a nearby airstrip and in Georgetown, Guyana's capital. The name of the settlement became synonymous with the incidents at those locations.

On November 18, 1978, 909 Temple members died in Jonestown, all but two from apparent cyanide poisoning in an event termed "revolutionary suicide" by Jones and some members on an audio tape of the event and in prior discussions.

To the extent the actions in Jonestown were viewed as a mass suicide, it is the largest such event in modern history and resulted in the largest single loss of American civilian life in a non-natural disaster until the events of September 11, 2001.

Link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 10:24 PM

Lesson number three. If you put something containing cheese in your mouth that is really hot, you will burn yourself.

I had a pound of hot Italian sausage that I needed to use so I added it to the mix. I also had an extra bell pepper and an onion so that went in too!

Lesson number four. If you add a bunch of extra stuff, it won't fit in the same size pan.

Now I have to clean some of the dripping cheese from the bottom of the oven. sad

Looks good.
Tastes good.
Is good.

Thanks for a wonderful idea!

rofl :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 10:19 PM

<----- I got an email commenting on my "monkey" and how cute he islaugh laugh huh

huh

slaphead noway

Even without my specs I can tell that's a puppy!!!bigsmile

Australian Shepherd, If I'm not mistaken!!!:wink:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 10:06 PM
Disgruntled Workers Peeing in...

Drinks...

Beer, Wine, Liquor, Milk, Colas, Bottled Water are ALL targets of these workers who are being threatened with deportation, pay cuts, NO BONUSES, NO PAID VACATIONS/HOLIDAYS and/or lay-offs.

Every Bottling Facility contacted by this Organization** admits to encouraging this to take place in their Facility!!!

ALL Employees are being encouraged to PEE in ALL the VATS before bottling the contents!

Upper Management is encouraging this behaviour by being first in line to do so!

Manufacturers of products such as...

Toothpaste, Mouthwash, Ketchup, Mustard, Salad Dressings and Mayo are expected to follow this lead.

** This message Brought to you by:

'The Organization Of The Commitee of ONE'...

Mingle2 deserves one GOOD STOOPID "GOTCHA... "APRIL FOOL!!!"

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:55 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Tue 03/31/09 09:57 PM

Boy, those were quick responses. I like the idea of freezing it. Who knows, I may need it someday. Or, like someone sugggested color it green and throw it in the yard. I do have some bare spots out there, and Easter is coming. Do you think the kids will love the new grass to find the easter eggs in?????

Thanks to all

surprised huh

noway noway

slaphead ...It'll be too easy for them to find the Easter eggs... By the smell!!!frustrated :tongue:

:banana: rofl

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25