Community > Posts By > CircuitRider

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 10:40 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Thu 02/19/09 10:52 AM

This is so easy and fun you never have to leave the comfort of your couch!

Call the branch offices of H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt, Liberty Tax and any other tax preparation office and ask them, "What is the statute or law that makes me liable to pay federal income taxes?" Then listen to them fumble around for an answer!

THERE IS NO STATUTE! THERE IS NO LAW! IT FAILED IN CONGRESS TWICE AS BEING "UNCONSTITUTIONAL"!

Remember be polite, these are Americans just like us trying to make a living in these hard times and they really don't know any better. However, their minds may come to the same conclusion that former IRS Special Agent Joe Bannister did who walked off the job and quit filing Federal Income Taxes.

Go to this link and enter your zip code to find the locations near you to call: http://www.whitepages.com

No law or Statute is needed... It's in The Constitution:

United States Constitution

Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

The Congress passed the Amendment on July 12, 1909, and it was ratified on February 3, 1913 (1,302 days).

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 07:25 PM

to bad all the states don't require this

maybe there would a little more morals added to politics

think about the word politics
poly means many and tics are a blood sucking animals
so we have a bunch of blood suckers leading uslaugh

:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 06:00 PM

Weren't you the one proclaiming states rights in a previous post?

Shall I assume you prefer states rights only when they suit your left wing ideology?

There is a term for that. It starts with a capital H, rhymes with zippo, ends with.. crite...

This is NOT being mean...noway

Common courtsey on this board is... to use "QUOTE" to let everyone know who you are talking to...

For instance, I "QUOTE" Lynann When I replied to her "Post"...

And I "QUOTED" "Bushidobillyclub" in my next post...

In other words, just let us know to whom you are replying...

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 03:47 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 02/18/09 03:49 PM
UBS to pay $780M, open secret Swiss bank records

By DEVLIN BARRETT, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON – Banking giant UBS has agreed to pay $780 million and turn over once-secret Swiss banking records to settle allegations it conspired to defraud the U.S. government of taxes owed by big clients.

As part of the deal struck in federal court in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., UBS has made the unprecedented step of agreeing to immediately turn over to the U.S. government account information for U.S. customers of the bank's cross-border business.

In doing so, federal authorities have struck a big crack in Switzerland's vaunted bank secrecy laws.

UBS will pay $780 million in fines, penalties, interest and restitution for conspiring to create sham accounts to hide the assets of U.S. clients from the U.S. government.

"We accept full responsibility for these improper activities," Peter Kurer, chairman of Swiss-based UBS AG, said in a statement. He added that the bank was determined to abide by the terms of the deal with U.S. criminal and securities officials.

The Rest of the Story:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090218/ap_on_bi_ge/ubs_secrets

So, come clean Minglers... Give it up...:angry:

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 03:09 PM

Heck sounds like a great way to make some money.

Maybe I should go run for office in Ark.

Its religions discrimination regardless CircuitRider.

That makes it unconstitutional at best. Immoral in my determination.

I agree with you on that...drinker but don't think USSCJ should tell others that they can't do the same thing they themselves do...spock

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 02:47 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 02/18/09 02:55 PM

People wonder why many view the south as backward?

This little news item is a real eye opener.

Oh by the way the U.S. Supreme Court ruled illegal all such laws in 1961.

87th Arkansas General Assembly.

The resolution itself: HJR 1009: AMENDING THE ARKANSAS CONSTITUTION TO REPEAL THE PROHIBITION AGAINST AN ATHEIST HOLDING ANY OFFICE IN THE CIVIL DEPARTMENTS OF THE STATE OF ARKANSAS OR TESTIFYING AS A WITNESS IN ANY COURT.

It was submitted by the Green Party's highest-ranking elected official in America, state Rep. Richard Carroll of North Little Rock, who was elected in November winning more than 80 percent of the vote in his district.

Arkansas is one of half a dozen states that still exclude non-believers from public office. Article 19 Section 1 of the 1874 Arkansas Constitution states that "No person who denies the being of a God shall hold any office in the civil departments of this State, nor be competent to testify as a witness in any court.

slaphead

Talk about the Pot calling the Kettle black:

Title 28, Chapter I, Part 453 of the United States Code, each Supreme Court Justice takes the following oath:

"I, [NAME], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as [TITLE] under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God."

Oaths of Office for Federal Judges:

Statutes Defining Legal Custodian

5 U.S.C. 3331:

§ 3331. Oath of office

Release date: 2004-01-16

An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath:

“I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.” This section does not affect other oaths required by law.

Seems to me ALL Federal Employees that are sworn into Office acknowledge there is a GOD.frustrated

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:44 PM
Two Wrestlers:

A Russian and a Redneck wrestler were set to square off for the Olympic gold medal.

Before the final match, the Redneck wrestler's trainer came to him and said 'Now,don't forget all the research we've done on this Russian. He's never lost a match because of this 'pretzel' hold he has.

Whatever you do, do not let him get you in that hold! If he does, you're finished! surprised

The redneck nodded in acknowledgment.

As the match started, the Redneck and the Russian circled each other several times,looking for an opening.

All of a sudden, the Russian lunged forward, grabbing the Redneck and wrapping him up in the dreaded pretzel hold. scared

A sigh of disappointment arose from the crowd and the trainer buried his face in his hands, for he knew all was lost. tears

He couldn't watch the inevitable happen.frustrated

Suddenly,there was a Long, High Pitched Scream, then a cheer from the crowd and the trainer raised his eyes just in time to watch the Russian go flying up in the air. shocked

His back hit the mat with a thud and the Redneck collapsed on top of him, making the pin and winning the match. slaphead

The trainer was astounded. surprised

When he finally got his wrestler alone,he asked 'How did you ever get out of that hold ? No one has ever done it before!

The wrestler answered "Well, I was ready to give up when he got me in that hold but at the last moment, I opened my eyes and saw this pair of testicles right in front of my face. I had nothing to lose so with my last ounce of strength, I stretched out my neck and bit those babies just as hard as I could."what

The trainer exclaimed "That's what finished him off ?"

"Not really. You'd be amazed how strong you get when you bite your own nuts!" frustrated:cry:

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:50 PM
This is an oldie... It has been passed down through several Presidental administrations... drinker

Memo to Staff:

As the Owner of a business that employees 140 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President... And that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, I figure that the customers will have to see an increase in our fees to them of about 8%.

Since we cannot increase our fees right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off eight of our employees instead.

This has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go.

So, this is what I did:

I strolled thru our parking lot and found eight Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off.

I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem.

These folks wanted change; I gave it to them. (Finger)

Da BOSS!

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 02:16 PM
Dear Madam:

Thank you for your RECENT ORDER from our SEX TOYS SHOP. biggrin

You asked for the large RED VIBRATOR as featured on our wall display.bigsmile

winking Please select ANOTHER ITEM... slapheadbecause that is our FIRE EXTINGUISHER. frustrated

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

no photo
Sun 02/15/09 11:09 AM
I can clearly recall events from over 60 years ago... And, know several people who can do the same...

I can't recall them on a day-to-day basis, but I can put them in the correct chronological order...

I recalled one incident that happened, while talking to my Mother one day and she promptly quizzed me... "Who told you about that?"

I then correctly described the shirt my Uncle was wearing, as well as what I was wearing and the blanket I was wrapped in, as well as the geographical location where we were!

She then told me the incident happened in June, after my birth... I was only 6 MONTHS OLD!

I can still see, in my mind's eye, the incident today, just like it happened only a few minutes ago!

This discussion took place in 1986 and I still remember it well also.

So, yes, I believe The Gospels are factually accurate, no reason for me to doubt that.happy

Bro Clark

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:52 PM
When I said I LOVED U... love

It was TRUE...:wink:

love love love love :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 12:45 PM
CHEESE!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

drool drool drool drool drool drool

love ALL except... scared Roquefort blue cheese...NASTY... ill sick

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY{{{Suzertte}}}:heart: :heart:

no photo
Fri 02/13/09 10:53 AM
noway frustrated

no photo
Fri 02/13/09 10:48 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Fri 02/13/09 10:55 AM

An elderly man in West Virginia had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts and some apple and peach trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young Women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, 'We're not coming out until you leave!'

The old man frowned, ' I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.'

Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm here to feed the alligator.'

Some old men can still think fast!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 02/13/09 10:38 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Fri 02/13/09 10:39 AM
Celibacy can be a choice in life, or a condition imposed by circumstances.

While attending a Marriage Weekend, Walter and his wife Ann, listened to the instructor declare:

"It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other."

He addressed the men, "Can you name and describe your wife's favorite flower?" flowerforyou

Walter leaned over, touched Ann's arm gently and whispered, "Gold Medal-All-Purpose, isn't it?"slaphead

And thus began Walter's life of celibacy!

frustrated

no photo
Fri 02/13/09 10:22 AM
FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW TO A HAPPY LIFE:

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman, who can make you laugh..

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other.

no photo
Fri 02/13/09 05:25 AM
Email Charles... Site administrator...

http://mingle2.com/user/view/882

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 09:18 AM
slaphead

:thumbsup:

U da man PECCY...drinker

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:14 AM
Prayers sent... Thoughts are with you... flowerforyou {{{Suz}}}

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:22 PM
NEW YORK – A van traveled for nearly an hour over busy New York City roads before its driver discovered the horrific cargo it had dragged almost 20 miles: the partially scraped-away body of a man who was plowed over by an SUV just before he got caught under the van.

Police said the gruesome episode was accidental and that they have no plans to charge the drivers at this time.

But that did not diminish the shock of seeing a dead man hooked under a van that had just traversed some of the busiest roads in the city. Police said the driver, Manuel Lituma Sanchez, had no idea he hit the victim until the end of his trip, when a bystander told him something was dragging under his van.

Investigators were working to identify the body, which was found largely intact but horribly battered. The man's heels were shorn off. His clothes and several layers of skin on his legs and buttocks were worn off. The back of his head was worn through to the scalp.

A business card, Western Union receipt and a broken iPhone were found in the man's pockets, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said.

The man was first hit around 6:15 a.m. while apparently crossing against a stop light in the Corona section of Queens by the driver of a black Ford Expedition, Gustavo Acosta, who immediately called 911. When police arrived, the victim was gone and no damage was found to the SUV.

Lituma Sanchez, who was about two vehicles behind, said he had noticed cars swerving but didn't see the initial accident and assumed the drivers were simply avoiding a pothole.

He drove over the victim, who was facing up, and the man's chest was hooked by a steel plate under the van known as the skid plate, used to protect the transmission and undercarriage.

"I didn't feel anything, and I didn't hear anything," Lituma Sanchez told reporters outside his Queens home. "I didn't know what happened."

It's not clear whether the victim was alive at that point.

"The van comes and rides right over the body and as it goes by there's no body there," Browne said. "The body was basically fish-hooked by the plate."

Lituma Sanchez stopped shortly after the accident to check his car but noticed nothing and went on his way. The vehicle has a low ridge around the wheels for stepping inside, making it difficult to see under the van.

Lituma Sanchez drove on the Grand Central Parkway, the Van Wyck Expressway and the Belt Parkway, winding from Queens to Brooklyn and ending up in Brighton Beach, where he works as a delivery man, Browne said. On the residential streets at a slower speed, he suspected something was wrong with his engine, and he stopped, opened the hood and checked the oil. But he did not look under the car.

He got back in and drove a few more blocks before a pedestrian flagged him to say something was dragging under his 1998 Chevrolet van. Lituma Sanchez got out of his car again, looked underneath, discovered the body and called 911 from his cell phone.

"You can't imagine the shock I felt" on seeing the corpse, he told reporters. "I'm just so nervous and very sad."

Police jacked up the vehicle and pulled the body from under the van. The corpse, found face up with the shirt and pants shredded, was covered with a white sheet as officers investigated and talked to the shellshocked, exhausted driver in a police car. The victim's bruised and bloody legs could be seen protruding from the sheet in front of the van.

An autopsy was planned for Thursday. Both drivers have clean records, police said.

Police retraced the van's route and recovered a blue jacket believed to have belonged to the victim, who was described as Hispanic, in his 20s or 30s and between 5 feet 2 and 5 feet 4 inches tall.

Police had initially believed it was a 17-mile journey, but did a closer examination of the route realized it was 19.8 miles instead.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/dragged_by_car;_ylt=AjNwrFyQc3HmRMJoNdlFgIRsaMYA

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next