Community > Posts By > CircuitRider

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:32 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 03/11/09 11:34 AM

Get you some hot italian sausage in a rope. Boil for 35 min.

1 T butter
1t cayenne pepper
2 big green b p
1 bag of frozen chopped onion

One big sausage bun

Cook in deep fryer the sausage but the rest cook in pan.

serve with

a) onion rings
b)broccli strips with ranch

I do this all in a skillet together...Sausage, onions and peppers... Just a small amount of oil, with a lid on it.

The onions and peppers produce almost enough water (LOW heat/simmer slowly, stir often.) to steam the sausage, but a small amount of water might need to be added.

I usually use Kielbasa or Italian sausage.drool :banana:

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:48 AM
A biker is riding by the zoo, when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his bike, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A New York Times reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the biker says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I saw a man do in my whole life.' The biker replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.' The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist from the New York Times, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page... So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?''

The biker replies, 'I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.' The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys The New York Times to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on front page: U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH...

Boy, if that doesn't sound like today's press, I don't know what does !!!

rofl

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:42 AM

A woman takes a lover home during the day while her
husband is at work.
Her 9-year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees
them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch.

The woman's husband also comes home. She puts her
lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in
there already.

The little boy says, "Dark in here."

The man says, "Yes, it is."

Boy: "I have a baseball."

Man: "That's nice"

Boy: "Want to buy it?"

Man: "No, thanks."

Boy: "My Dad's outside."

Man: "OK, how much?"

Boy: "$250"

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and
the lover are in the closet together.

Boy: "Dark in here."

Man: "Yes, it is."

Boy: "I have a baseball glove."

The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy,
"How much?"

Boy: "$750"

Man: "Sold."

A few days later, the Dad says to the boy, "Grab your
glove, let's go outside and have a game of catch."

The boy says, "I can't, I sold my baseball and my
glove."

The Dad asks, "How much did you sell them for?"

Boy: "$1,000"

The Dad says, "That's terrible to over charge
your friends like that...that is way more than those
two things cost. I'm taking you to church, to confession."

They go to the church and the Dad makes the little boy sit
in the confessional booth and closes the door.

The boy says, "Dark in here."
The priest says, "Don't start that crap again;
You're in my closet now."

surprised slaphead :laughing:

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 09:25 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 03/11/09 09:26 AM
Yep, been there - done that... It was horrible!

Later remarried her... stayed with her til her death due to Cancer in March, 2000.:cry:

Married again in December 2001, She had a severe asthma attack at work in December 2003, suffered brain damage from lack of oxygen. She is now in a nursing home 15 miles away...:cry:

Among the three incidents, I can't say which was the worst...frustrated

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 09:08 AM

WOW!surprised

What a GREAT bunch... Makes me proud to be on Mingle2!drinker

I didn't sleep well last night, got up in pain, but came here and you folks lifted my Spirits!biggrin flowers

darkowl1 Sorry our VET'S have to go through the things they do.... It's just NOT right!noway (I am a VET with a disability, as opposed to a disabled VET, but have never gotten anything from the gov't, not even my 10 points of preference for a job.)

Whether you all admit to being Christians or not, you all are gonna be in my Prayers...flowerforyou

Bro Clark

Pray we don't end up broke and homeless.

I am My Friend, I am...drinker

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 09:00 AM

Darkowl~
No, this is what I hear from the homeless folks I interview when they are in jail.

When I had it rough, I did what I had to do.

I can relate to that... I have been homeless, in jail, and a jail Chaplain... (Though not necessarily in that exact order.)

You can get all kinds of tales even on the outside...

I've got a son that will swear I've never tried to help him, but he won't work, and when he does, he spends it all on women or crack cocaine!frustrated

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:54 AM
James 2:13-18 (NKJV)

13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food,

16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit?

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:43 AM

((((CircuitRider)))):smile: flowers

{{{{Winx}}}}bigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:39 AM
WOW!surprised

What a GREAT bunch... Makes me proud to be on Mingle2!drinker

I didn't sleep well last night, got up in pain, but came here and you folks lifted my Spirits!biggrin flowers

darkowl1 Sorry our VET'S have to go through the things they do.... It's just NOT right!noway (I am a VET with a disability, as opposed to a disabled VET, but have never gotten anything from the gov't, not even my 10 points of preference for a job.)

Whether you all admit to being Christians or not, you all are gonna be in my Prayers...flowerforyou

Bro Clark

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:17 PM

{{{Britty}}}

God willing, I will try to participate more here now that I'm feeling betterflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 01:05 PM
"Are all the good ones taken?"slaphead

or

"Are there still any good men/women left out there?"frustrated

huh grumble

:laughing: :laughing: rofl

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:41 AM

:heart: God makes three requests of his children : Do the best you can, where you are, with what you have, now.:heart:

happy Amen!drinker

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:54 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Tue 03/10/09 11:09 AM
I also like that story

James 2 NKJV

Beware of Personal Favoritism

1 My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with partiality.

2 For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes,

3 and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, “You sit here in a good place,” and say to the poorman, “You stand there,” or, “Sit here at my footstool,”

4 have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?

5 Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?

6 But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts?

7 Do they not blaspheme that noble name by which you are called?

8 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself, you do well;

9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors.

10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.

11 For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law.

12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty.

13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 09:48 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 03/09/09 09:50 PM
March 5, 2009
Internal Revenue Service
Washington , D.C.

To Whom It May Concern:
I am sorry to inform you that I will not be able to pay taxes owed April 15, but all is not lost.

I have paid these taxes: accounts receivable tax, building permit tax, CDL tax, cigarette tax, corporate income tax, dog license tax, federal income tax, unemployment tax, gasoline tax, hunting license tax, fishing license tax, waterfowl stamp tax, inheritance tax, inventory tax, liquor tax, luxury tax, Medicare tax, city, school and county property tax (up 33 percent last 4 years), real estate tax, social security tax, road usage tax, toll road tax, state and city sales tax, recreational vehicle tax, state franchise tax, state unemployment tax, telephone federal excise tax, telephone federal state and local surcharge tax, telephone minimum usage surcharge tax, telephone state and local tax, utility tax, vehicle license
registration tax, capitol gains tax, and many more that I can't recall but I have run out of space and money.

When you do not receive my check on April 15, just know that it is an honest mistake. Please treat me the same way you treated Congressmen Charles Rangel, Chris Dodd, Barney Frank and ex-Congressman Tom Daschle and, of course, your boss Timothy Geithner: no penalties and no interest.

Sincerely,
John Q. Public

P.S.
I will make at least a partial payment as soon as I get my Obama stimuluscheck.

Maybe someday American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking andvoicing the same truths.

grumble

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 09:12 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 03/09/09 09:16 PM

if the God of the Old Testament was ever debunked as myth would that automatically make Christianity debunked by extension?

(I ask because some christians tell me that they ignore the old testament and focus on jesus's teachings)

The Old Testament is the history of the creations of YAHWEH, (Of which mankind is meant to be the crown jewel) and how GOD interacted with mankind until the coming of Messiah.

The writings tell of the struggle between Mankind and GOD...

Mankind, made in the Spiritual image of GOD, let envy and the desires of his heart get between him and GOD...

Since GOD is SPIRIT, therefore invisible to the eyes of mankind, many don't ever get it.

JESUS, The Messiah (The Anointed One) was born as mankind, but bears The Spirit of His Father, YAHWEH.

As to OT laws, there are only TEN that Christians are required to live under, that is; The Ten Commandments given to the chil;dren of Israel:

The Book of Exodus 20:3-17

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

13 Thou shalt not kill.

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15 Thou shalt not steal.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

*The rest of The Law was added, because the Israelites could/would not understand the meanings of The Ten Commandments.

Jesus, The Messiah explained OT Law in this manner:

The book of Matthew 22:35-40

35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

The OT should be used as a guideline for study in The NT, much like our American History books are used in school.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 08:21 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 03/09/09 08:23 PM
love "Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On" love That song!

It was composed by Claude Casey in 1951. Hank Locklin was the first singer to record the #1 hit.

Recorded by:

Hank Locklin - 1958
The Browns - 1960
Johnny Tillotson - 1962
Dean Martin - 1965
The Whites - 1981

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:11 PM

She must be a real threat to the fabric of society.
grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

She IS MM... A REAL threat:

"...The newspaper Al-Watan said the woman met with the two 24-year-old men last April after she asked them to bring her five loaves of bread at her home in al-Chamil, a city north of the capital, Riyadh.

Al-Watan identified one man as Fahd al-Anzi, the nephew of Sawadi's late husband, and the other as his friend and business partner Hadiyan bin Zein. It said they were arrested by the religious police after delivering the bread. The men also were convicted and sentenced to lashes and prison."

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:58 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 03/09/09 05:59 PM
Police seize more than $1M from Phish fans

Cops confiscated $1.2 million in illegal drugs, $68,000 in cash

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29602718/

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:38 PM

Be Verrrrrrrrrrry cautious when Mingling..

Saudis to lash 75-year-old woman for mingling

Widow sentenced to 40 lashes, four months in jail for meeting young men...slaphead

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29601858/

scared All becuz she wuz on here?:cry:

whoa I don't know, the article just said she wuz 'Mingling' with 2 young men...slaphead tears

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:34 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 03/09/09 05:36 PM
Be Verrrrrrrrrrry cautious when Mingling...

NO COUGARS ALLOWED in Saudi.

Saudis to lash 75-year-old woman for mingling

Widow sentenced to 40 lashes, four months in jail for meeting young men...slaphead

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29601858/