Community > Posts By > CircuitRider

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 09:51 AM
Thanks everyone...

Linda was a Special Lady... She had a VERY ROUGH married life before me!!

She was the kind of Mate everyone dreams about, but seldom does anyone find!!

We NEVER had a cross word between us, and, no doubt She loved me with all Her heart and Soul and I Loved Her the same in return...

NOW, I have something to look forward to... Seeing Her again in Heaven, walking on Her own without any assistance... Smiling that beautiful smile of Hers.... biggrin

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Fri 12/17/10 11:37 AM
LINDA FRANCIS (HAMBLIN) HEARN- January 4, 1946- December 17, 2010

♥ "She walks among The Angels." ♥

Linda has been in Nursing Home since October, 2004. Our 9th Wedding Anniversary was December 15th. Due to icy road conditions, I was unable to go see her until yesterday. Thank you LORD for allowing me to say that last goodbye!

I now look forward to seeing you again, walking on your own without any assistance other than the Love of CHRIST JESUS!

no photo
Thu 12/09/10 05:12 PM
Sorry He has to go through that, on top of all else he goes through...

I've added Bobby to My Prayer List, with great pleasure.... flowers

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 11:09 PM
Poor Child!!!! frustrated

Good for them arresting The Mother, if She knew what was going on...slaphead

no photo
Sat 07/24/10 02:37 PM
surprised slaphead

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 09:55 PM
Am I supposed to post here when I'm kinda new?bigsmile

no photo
Wed 02/17/10 04:54 AM
slaphead

rofl

no photo
Wed 02/17/10 04:48 AM
Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

:thumbsup:

Bro. Clark PhD, DC
Chaplain-Rector
Living Waters Christian Ministries

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 06:54 PM
slaphead Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?

frustrated

no photo
Wed 01/27/10 09:08 AM

oh sorry

I thought that said "Obama's goat"

I'm gonna watch the State of the Union but I'm gonna turn the sound down and just watch his body language. They'll replay the speech enough for me to listen to it later

but first I want to look at it from the point of view of his emotions and body language first

:laughing:rofl :laughing:

I did too!

no photo
Tue 01/26/10 07:07 PM
flowerforyou

Welcome.....bigsmile

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 01/25/10 04:31 AM
shocked slaphead

rofl

no photo
Mon 01/25/10 03:00 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 01/25/10 03:03 AM
I don't think our kids know what an apron is.... noway

The principal use of Grandma's apron was to protect the dress underneath. Because she only had a few, it was easier to wash aprons than dresses, and they used less material.... But along with that, it served as a potholder for removing hot pans from the oven....:tongue:

It was wonderful for drying children's tears and on occasion, was even used for cleaning out dirty ears.....tears

From the chicken coop, the apron was used for carrying eggs, fussy chicks, and sometimes half-hatched eggs to be finished in the warming oven.....:laughing:

When company came, those aprons were ideal hiding places for shy kids.....surprised blushing

And when the weather was cold, Grandma wrapped it around her arms.....:thumbsup:

Those big old aprons wiped many a perspiring brow, bent over the hot wood stove.....:angel:

Chips and kindling wood were brought into the kitchen in that apron.....winking

From the garden, it carried all sorts of vegetables..... After the peas had been shelled, it carried out the hulls.....whoa

In the fall, the apron was used to bring in apples that had fallen from the trees.....smitten

When unexpected company drove up the road, it was surprising how much furniture that old apron could dust in a matter of seconds.....slaphead

When dinner was ready, Grandma walked out onto the porch, waved her apron, and the men folk knew it was time to come in from the fields to dinner.waving

It will be a long time before someone invents something that will replace that 'old-time apron' that served so many purposes..... :heart:

This is for those who knew (and loved) Grandma's aprons....:heart: love :heart:

REMEMBER: Grandma used to set her hot baked apple pies on the window sill to cool....drool love

Her granddaughters set theirs on the window sill to thaw....frustrated (They would go crazy now trying to figure out how many germs were on that apron).....scared

I don't think I ever caught anything from an apron.....noway

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 03:15 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sun 01/24/10 03:16 PM
Some people have been known to visit:

www.monsvenus.com/

slaphead surprised noway scared

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 12:00 PM
Some Computers such as HP Pavilion and others do not require a CD...

The "Restore" function is programmed onto the Hard-Drive.... Prolly best take it to a shop... flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/20/10 08:50 PM
Welcome to Mingle2....drinker

no photo
Wed 01/20/10 03:03 PM
Please keep me in Prayer....

I started my Epidurals today for my Chronic Back Pain.....

Please Pray that this will work, as Dr. doesn't believe I can tolerate Surgery... (I have 2-Compression Fractures and 3 Degenerated Disks in my Spinal Column that have been there for many years....)..frustrated

no photo
Wed 01/20/10 02:50 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 01/20/10 02:56 PM
Maddy May, Destiny and baby will stay on our Special Prayers List...

May GOD bless and send them Angel Kisses......

smooched:angel:smooched:angel:smooched :angel:smooched:angel:smooched

:heart:flowers:heart:flowers:heart:flowers :heart:flowers:heart:flowers:heart:flowers:heart:

no photo
Tue 01/19/10 11:06 PM
Better off emailing tit to me... I'll take care of it for you...pitchfork

:laughing:

no photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:53 PM
A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25