Community > Posts By > CircuitRider

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 06:43 PM

While agree with your other points, I think you have made a mistake in your assertions that Jehovah's Witness, Mormonism, Unitarian Universalist Association are non christian faiths, while they don't follow the traditional christian teachings they all have their origins in christianity.

Granted there are some who follow Christian beliefs in UUA, but the other two reject Christ as Messiah, denying his power... As such, they are rejected/not recognized as Christians...

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 01:27 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Tue 03/31/09 01:33 PM
drool :banana:

Yep, all the above...

Also, any unused Sauerkraut may be frozen....

... Pack it into moisture-vapor-proof containers, seal, label, and freeze. The product will be safe to use, but the quality will be different. Frozen sauerkraut may be stored for one year.

Two pounds shouldn't be excessive amount for a large roast or several pork-chops...

Invite some friends over... Have a party... Make 'em buy the meats...slaphead

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:14 AM

I am making baked spaghetti now. Let you know the results.

:thumbsup: drool drinker

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 10:50 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Tue 03/31/09 10:55 AM
I must respectfully disagree with your idealogy because:
From the start, you are leading one to believe that all on your list are different religions... They're not.

Here is a revised list:

Christianity:**

Protestantism snd Catholicism are the two divisions of Christianity...

Catholicism:

~Catholic
~Angilican (Episcopalian)

Protestantism:
~Amish
~Baptist
~Christian Science
~Congregationalism
~Mennonite
~Presbyterianism
~Adventist
~Lutheranism
~Methodist
~Orthodoxy
~Quakerism
~Pentecostalism

All of the above are Christian Denominations... Differing in interpretations of The Bible, but adhering to the idea of The Trinity...

Acknowledging:

~YHWH (YAHWEH) as GOD The Father... The Creator of all...

~YESHUA... The Messiah (Gr. Anointed One") as the ONLY Begotten SON of YAHWEH, His Birth, Death and Ressurection, and Acension to Our Father (GOD) in a Glorified (indestructible) Body... our High Priest, and, the ONLY hope of the saving of mankind's souls from total destruction...

~The HOLY GHOST or SPIRIT... (One and the same) ...The PNEUMOS (Breath) of GOD that has resided within mankind, since his creation, and will continue to live on, even after death of the flesh body.)

Non-Christian:

Islam**
Judaism**
Deism
Jehovah's Witness
Mormonism
Unitarian Universalist Association
Hinduism
Buddhiism
Jeedism
Confucianism
Taoism
Jainism and Baha'i
Sikhism
Shinto
Hare Krishna
Rastafarianism
Scientology
Shamanism
Yoruba
Zoroastrianism
The Druids
Native American Religions *
African Religions
Australian/Aboriginal Faiths
The Maori Faith
Polynesian Religions
New Age Spirituality
Spiritism
Wicca and Witchcraft

_____________________________________________________________________________________
** Please Note: Islam, Judaism and Christianity are ALL three Abrahamic religions, believing in ONE GOD.

...Quran claims to attest the Holy Books (Torah and the Gospels) revealed before it. But it also says that it oversees them. This means that Quran "points out the alterations made by vested interests" in the Holy Words.

Bro Clark, DC,PhD

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:52 AM
Awhhhhh! My Friend.. You be careful getting home...

I have many 16+ hour shifts... I understand you do what you gotta do, that's what has broken me down...

Once I even worked 48 hours straight!!! That was BEYOND DUMB!!! I was 56 years old at the time!!!frustrated

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:18 AM

she deactivated ohwell

frustrated :cry:

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:13 AM
ME, ME, PICK ME!!!

Kiss me quickly, I will turn into a HANDSOME PRINCE!!!

I PROMISE!!!:wink:bigsmile

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

blushing

WELCOME to Mingle2.. Have fun, Enjoy...

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:56 PM

grumble
And SOME people don't believe in ANGELS...shocked rant

:angel: :angel:

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 08:50 PM
Last time I saw something like that, I was taking a leak in what I thought was an abandoned building...

Turned out, when the lights came on, I was on the Stage of The Ryman Auditorium!!!

JK

Great Post..!!!
drinker :banana:

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 08:45 PM

Our Prayers sent, and Flame added to our Daily Prayer list...flowers

Bro Clark

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 06:19 PM
love {{{Guiness Stout}}} drinker love :tongue: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 03:41 PM

I voted for McCain. I'm staying out of this one.

drinker bigsmile :banana:

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 03:31 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 03/30/09 03:33 PM
Mysterious East Coast Boom Was Falling Russian Rocket

Andrea Thompson
Senior Writer
SPACE.com – Mon Mar 30, 2:52 pm ET

The mysterious boom and flash of light seen over parts of Virginia Sunday night was not a meteor, but actually exploding space junk from the second stage of a Russian Soyuz rocket falling back to Earth, according to an official with the U.S. Naval Observatory.

"I'm pretty convinced that what these folks saw was the second stage of the Soyuz rocket that launched the crew up to the space station," said Jeff Chester of the Naval Observatory in Washington, D.C.

LINK:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20090330/sc_space/mysteriouseastcoastboomwasfallingrussianrocket

This does not negate or invalidate this being a Sign or Wonder spoken of by The Prophet Joel... It is not specified that ALL the Signs and Wonders will be Supernatural occurrences.

Many more things will be seen in The Heavens and On Earth before it's over...

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 02:00 PM

Then you won't mind emailing me a helping of your baked spaghetti???

I been sick, and don't feel like cooking tonight... Besides, I figure your cookin'll beat mine anyway...

I am sorry that you haven't been feeling well! I will mash it into an email pronto! :wink: I don't know if mine is any better! LOL I just make regular spaghetti and pour cheese on top and bake it! laugh

Sounds good to me... With maybe a little garlic toast???

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 01:51 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 03/30/09 01:53 PM

Oh Now I know what I am having tonight!!!! bigsmile I make mine different but it is definately a baked spaghetti nite! :wink:

I did good???surprised bigsmile

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yep! Great idea! flowers

Then you won't mind emailing me a helping of your baked spaghetti???

I been sick, and don't feel like cooking tonight...

think Besides, I figure your cookin'll beat mine anyway...:laughing: flowers

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 01:47 PM

huh

you mean it's not your birthday

laugh Not that I am aware oflaugh I dont know whats going on. I just got back online and there was a birthday thread for melaugh

huh

I Wuz jus' thinkin', you dun had one birthday since I joind Mingle2...???

'Course, whadda I know about Monkeys...??? slaphead

rofl

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 01:38 PM

I just got the OK to return back to work next week...I am soooooooo excited!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

It will only be for half days the first week, then back to the normal schedule. I have been off since Dec. for the hip replacement and have been going stir crazy!!!

I hope the kids are kind to me and I don't get any runners any time soon! LOL

I got CABIN FEVER and THE DANG FLU... I can sympathize with your being cooped-up... frustrated

1.) Get you a nice long rope...

2.) Tie it to the door of your Class-room...

3.) SLAM the door in their face if they try to run!!!

Another option:

Buy yourself a TASER... Wave it around occasionally...:laughing:

Take care of that hip though, seriously...flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 01:23 PM

Oh Now I know what I am having tonight!!!! bigsmile I make mine different but it is definately a baked spaghetti nite! :wink:

I did good???surprised bigsmile

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 01:19 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 03/30/09 01:21 PM

I love it flowerforyou

Getting recipes from men. This is great.

I almost have a whole full of dinners planned drinker

Thanks guys

If I don't happen to have all the Cheeses, I add some browned crumbled-up spicy Sausage, Pepperoni Slices, Bell Pepper, Black Olices, or whatever you like as a topping, to customize it to your taste...flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 01:05 PM
INGREDIENTS
1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
1 pound ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
2-3 med cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped
1 (26 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
3 eggs
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
5 tablespoons butter, melted
2 cups small curd cottage cheese
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

DIRECTIONS
1.) Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef, garlic and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt; set aside.

2.) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese and butter. Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat.

3.) Place half of the spaghetti mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.

4.) ENJOY...drool drinker

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25