Community > Posts By > CircuitRider

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:30 PM

Pork rinds cure the flu
grrr still want some

Go to "Dollar General"... Tell them to "Charge a BIG BAG to my account... MY TREAT!!!:banana:

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:28 PM

Then quit breathing onto the computer.

:tongue: oops smitten love {{{{WInx}}}}

I'm sorry that you're feeling so bad, (((CircuitRider)))flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks..smooched smooched

smile2

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:25 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Thu 03/26/09 06:26 PM

Pork rinds cure the flu

:banana:

Will "Cracklins" do as good?

I... love Cracklins...:banana:

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:17 PM

Then quit breathing onto the computer.

:tongue: oops smitten love {{{{WInx}}}}

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:15 PM

I GOT THE DANG FLU!!!sick

DO NOT attempt to answer my Posts!!!noway

You might get it too!!!frustrated

"IT" YOU DON'T WANT!!!
:tongue:
scared

I KNEW I could COUNT ON YOU!!!

'MirrorMirror' drinker <<<++++Thera-Flu...frustrated

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:12 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Thu 03/26/09 06:13 PM

I GOT THE DANG FLU!!!sick

DO NOT attempt to answer my Posts!!!noway

You might get it too!!!frustrated

"IT" YOU DON'T WANT!!!
:tongue:

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:03 PM
Since you did not specify... Offense or Defense... N/A

*1911-A1 Colt...love

Standard Issue...:banana: drinker

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 05:24 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Thu 03/26/09 05:25 AM

huh

I heard Texas is gonna secede from the Union, Chuck Norris is gonna be President...

I have no reason to go to Texas, but in case I do, I'd like to get my passport early.:banana:

flowerforyou {{{yellowrose10}}}flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:01 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 03/25/09 10:03 PM
I have tried to be as gentle and kind to TEXAS WOMEN as I know how...

I don't NEED your money, just a favor.. NO STRINGS attached!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE get me a Texas Passport before you Secede from THE REST OF US... Please???...bigsmile flowerforyou

ps: I will love you, and stroke you and kiss you...smooched :banana:

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:26 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 03/25/09 09:42 PM

You CAN find TRUE LOVE HERE

JUST DON'T try to get mine!!!

Watch This:

{{{Suzette}}}
...flowerforyousmitten love smooched:banana: blushing

rofl

YO!! PADRE!!! You hunk-a hunk-a!!! blushing

Thanks... YOU Made my day!!!smooched smooched :banana:

ps: PLEASE, PLEASE get me a Texas Passport before you Secede from THE REST OF US... OK?flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:12 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 03/25/09 09:20 PM

So I dunno if I'm looking for some advice or what. Maybe I'm just looking to see if anyone is out there. But anyways heres what I have to say. I recently signed up for an account a few days ago not having any idea what I'd get from it, no idea what to expect. That's okay though. But what exactly is the point of a website like this? For me? I just would like to find somebody. Not real sure for what exactly, but isn't that the point of anything? Who really wants to "match" themselves with someone? What fun is that? Why would you want some website to sort and sift through who you and that person is and find out exactly what you like and they like and find that exact person for you? Isn't the idea in finding somebody...finding somebody? So my idea is to look for somebody to talk to on here. Is that weird? Is that out of the ordinary? I'm not looking for a "one nighter" or a "long term commitment" because that's just silly. What is the point in placing a label on something that hasn't even happened yet. I want to just find somebody and see what happens. Am I in the wrong place? Don't say I should go to the coffee shop, mall, bar or work...because that just contradicts the whole point of this, doesnt it? I don't know maybe I'm just confused. Well, to summarize. I am here to just meet somebody and find out who they are. Maybe using the "label" friend is wrong. But what else should I say? I am interested in finding "somebody to talk to and hang out with and discuss their problems and laugh and learn and smile who intrigues me that isn't ready to jump in bed or put a ring on my finger?" Is that better? I dunno, you tell me.

You CAN find TRUE LOVE HERE

JUST DON'T try to get mine!!!

Watch This:

{{{Suzette}}}
...flowerforyousmitten love smooched:banana: blushing

rofl

oops slaphead

Pardon my manners...

WELCOME to Mingle2...

Lighten up, kick back and participate in The FORUMS... Let folks get to know you...

Most people here are honest, just beware of "SCAMMERS"... anyone who needs-money-to-get-where-your-are-because-they-are-in-love-with-you... BLOCK 'EM... Report them.

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 08:21 PM
what surprised

Spring has sprung,
Fall has fell,
Winter's gone,
all is well...

Quit your moanin' bout the trouble you see...
Look for the bright side...
Better you'll be!

slaphead

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 07:35 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 03/25/09 07:38 PM

In his beauty salon wedged between a pizza parlor and a taco shop in a strip mall here, John Ho is letting small fish eat dead skin off his customers' feet.

Until Mr. Ho brought his skin-eating fish here from China last year, no salon in the U.S. had been publicly known to employ a live animal in the exfoliation of feet. The novelty factor was such that Mr. Ho became a minor celebrity. On "Good Morning America" in July, Diane Sawyer placed her feet in a tank supplied by Mr. Ho and compared the fish nibbles to "tiny little delicate kisses."

Since then, cosmetology regulators have taken a less flattering view, insisting fish pedicures are unsanitary. At least 14 states, including Texas and Florida, have outlawed them. Virginia doesn't see a problem. Ohio permitted fish pedicures after a review, and other states haven't yet made up their minds. The world of foot care, meanwhile, has been plunged into a piscine uproar. Salon owners who bought fish and tanks before the bans were imposed in their states are fuming.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123776729360609465.html

some things are just too weird

surprised whoa what WHAT???

MY Grandchidren can't enjoy a couple of "Candy Cigarettes" with me...

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/Americas/2009/jan/Legislators-Push-to-Treat-Candy-Cigarettes-Like-the-Real-Deal.html

...while I get a "Fish Pedicure"???:cry:

There goes OUR Saturdays...frustrated

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 02:08 PM

slaphead WHEN I WAS YOUNG I love-ED HOOTERS...:banana:

NOW THAT I AM GETTING OLDER, I love love TEXAS HASH MADE WITH KY-O-TEE!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! drool drool drool

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 08:52 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 03/25/09 08:59 AM
America has Immigration Laws for a reason...

http://topics.law.cornell.edu/wex/immigration

Why should we allow Mexicans NOT entering this Country LEGALLY to stay... and not Canadians?

Documentation is the key word here!

Work Visas are easily obtainable;

http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org

They should take the proper steps, just as most of my ancestors did (The rest are Native American) when they came from Europe.

Any reason that would deny a U. S. Citizen a job, should be applied to anyone wishing to live here, if they are denied a Visa, they shouldn't be here.

We have a right to know if people entering the U. S. have a prior Criminal History in their country...ie: Murder, Armed Robbery, Child Molester/Sexual Predator, History of Drug abuse, etc.

We're not talking about Religious Persecution here, just someone wishing to do better for themselves... They need to help clean up their own Country, help create jobs there, so that NAFTA will be profitable to all of North America,

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 11:44 PM
:thumbsup:

flowerforyou{{{MorningSong}}} flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 11:32 PM
Just something else for the government to ban "For our own good!"

And I suppose drinking "Root-Beer" as a child leads to being an alcoholic when grown-up...huh

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 08:28 AM
Don't think so...noway

You can delete them from your Friends list, that takes you off their Friends list...

But not THEIR Favorites...flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/23/09 11:33 PM

NO...I'M SKEERED!

I'M afraid I will wake up one morning and see Obama's plan SITTING ON MY WINDOW SILL LOOKING AT ME!!!

scared

whoa surprised slaphead scared:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 03/23/09 10:21 PM
But, who's got money to buy stocks???huh :wink:

flowerforyou{{{{{{Winx}}}}}} flowerforyou

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25