Community > Posts By > CircuitRider

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 11:23 AM

tobasco, bbq sauce, hot honey mustard

drool MMMMmmmmmmmmm... love Lovelove me some Bar-B-Que...:banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 11:22 AM

anything is amazing if you put cumin on it.

Tryu seasoning a London Broil with a little teryaki, garlic salt, pepper and cumin. Then broil it and remember to use the meat malet to tenderize first, and to cut against the grain when slicing it, slice it really thin since it is a tuff meat it needs to be worked with a little.

========================================================================================================
I soak my London Broil in a little Dark Cola with those ingredients over night... (Turn a couple times.)

Then sliver it in really thin strips... Place in an oven on about 200 deg for 4-6 hrs. Best Jerky ever!:banana:

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 11:15 AM

cheese an sour cream drool drool drool drool drool drool

drool

Garlic crushed and mixed with Cream Cheese or Sour Cream as a dip... Fresh crushed black pepper...drool

:banana:

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:16 AM
December 22, 1942

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:33 PM

So on a scale from 1-10

Chinese
Italian
Mexican
Greek
other?

Chinese=6
Italian=5
Mexican2
Greek=3
other?=4

#1 = Southern... Grits/Sawmill Gravy/Hot biscuits/Cornbread (NO SUGAR)/Fried Chicken/Liver/Too much to mention...drool

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:27 PM

I... love love love Garlic, Onion and Horseradish...

How about you...?

Please share receipes... (Praying hands.)

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:53 AM

I make a prediction. The Politicians are going to vote themselves another hefty raise and bonuses soon.

surprised WOW! How'd you do that... It's uncanny how accurate you are!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20090304/pl_mcclatchy/3181135

:laughing:

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:03 AM

CircuitRiderdrinker drinker

{{{Winx}}}flowerforyou

drinker blushing

no photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:31 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 03/04/09 11:34 PM
If it has been deleted, try "UNDELETE".., it's FREEWARE:

http://www.officerecovery.com/freeundelete/

It's easy to use and it's safe...

no photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:25 PM

drool We'll ALL come over for a breakfast like that!

RIGHT gang?drinker

no photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:19 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 03/04/09 11:21 PM

laugh your answer to the language question is priceless. i cant stop laughing.....and im very seriousrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

:banana: tears

:laughing: rofl :laughing: flowers

I just COULDN'T RESIST... bigsmile :banana:

no photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:13 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 03/04/09 11:17 PM

Q. what do aliens eat?

A. They visit Earth for a special treat we call "Used Cigarette Filters". When they eliminate their bowels, the excrement is what we call "Dust Bunnies". (They normally use the area under your bed as a toilet, but do get under dressers, etc.)

Q. what color is alien blood?

A. Brown; from the tars and nicotine absorbed from their favorite snack... Used Cigarette Filters.

Q. do aliens have a penis/vagina like us humans??

A. Yes... They are Hermorphaditic... They have both. (Although the look human, theirs are tiny, like a mouse.)

Q. are aliens hairless?

A. Slick as a peeled onion, except for the armpits... They wear their armpit hair in a variety of styles, mostly plaited.

Q. do aliens speak english as their primary language?

A. No... They speak through their belly-buttons... Sounds like a Bull-Frog: Far-umph... Far-umph... Far-umph... Far-umph... Far-umph...

Q. do aliens have go go gadget arms??

A. Yes... In their Mature Stage.

I hope my answers have served to enlighten you on "Alien Biology", although this is not the only variety...:wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/04/09 10:20 PM

slaphead

Knee-slappin' good...

:laughing:rofl :laughing:

no photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:00 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Wed 03/04/09 01:16 PM
I daresay they are getting ready for the homeless, and the mass crime-wave/riots that are about ready to come... Many aliens are leaving the U. S. right now... no work.

Avon Park Bombing Range is NO PLACE for me... I've spent enough time there on maneuvers...frustrated

A WWII POW camp stood where Winter Haven's main Fire Station now stands...

There sre buildings still standing in Highland City that were built by those POW's..

no photo
Wed 03/04/09 10:39 AM

Yeah bad things happen to people who test the lord! nuff said

:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 03/04/09 12:53 AM

Hello!
You seem to be searching for some answers and I would like to help if I may...the drinking and smoking,in and of themselves, will not necessarily take you to hell---but nor will your good works get you into heaven. None of us know the day time or hour of our deaths...but we can be sure of where we will spend eternity. We have all sinned and fall short...so we need a "get out of jail free" card--if you will--since we can not in anyway satisfy the penalty for sin. God sent his son Jesus to pay the penalty so you, I, or anyone else does NOT have to. Sin is like a fine and someone has to pay--you do, if you chose to reject Jesus free gift and spend all of eternity i n hell, or you accept that JESUS paid the penalty for your sin...so basically if you ask him to forgive you for your sins ( check out the 10 commandments if you are not sure which ones you have broken) and ask him to become Lord of your life--you do not have to worry about hell. Man, I hope this helps and I sincerely hope it does...God really changed my life and now I know where I will be when this life ends...please do not mess around with your eternal future. Jesus Christ said, " I am the way, the Truth and the Life and No one gets to the Father but by Me.." God puts it in our hearts to ask questions--just like you have,I think its great you are asking and wondering--IT IS COMING FROM GOD-YOUR CREATOR! I will pray for you...

:thumbsup: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:27 PM
What a GREAT report... Praises to The Great Physician... Our LOord, Jeaus...flowers

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:52 AM
You just made a love connection on "Mutual Match"flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 02:34 PM
Our Prayers sent and our hearts:heart: :heart: go out to him and his family.flowers

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 09:35 AM
:smile: flowerforyou