Community > Posts By > CircuitRider

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 09:12 AM

to let someone know you're interested with simply a look?

Yes!

(I believe I've got this down pat... drool ...)

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 08:59 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sun 03/01/09 09:01 AM
The best info I have found on this and other Bible-based questions is at:

http://www.gotquestions.org/tattoos-sin.html

and:

http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-tattoos.html

:smile:

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 08:04 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sun 03/01/09 08:04 AM
Amen!:smile:

All have been added to our Prayer list...flowerforyou

Bro Clark

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 08:00 AM

May God bless you.

flowerforyou

{{{Britty}}}flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 07:58 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Snow here this morning... only about 2-3 inches.. But I can't go out and play in it...frustrated

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 07:49 AM

http://www.jesuschristsavior.net/Beatitudes.html

I am really loving reading this page. It is clearing some things up for me.

Hi, brother.:smile:

Good morning...waving

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 07:28 AM
By telling people the lifestyle they're living is not what Our Creator intended, puts them on the defensive. They then try to conjure up anything they can to discredit Christ and The Church. (Or any form of Judeo-Christianity.)

While they are busy bashing us, they are ignoring the Roman conquests, the wholesale slaughter of men, women and children in other coutries and NOT BY CHRISTIANS.

In the last two years almost three-quarters of a million people have died as a result of armed violence. Women and men and children, brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers. More than one thousand people, every single day. In Sri Lanka... In the Congo/Rwanda... Thailand... and the list goes on.

This doesn't count the mass graves that litter the former Soviet Union, Asia or the Middle East. (ALL Anti-Christian countries.)

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 08:48 PM
Harley Davidson, feeling it was time for a shake-up, hired a new CEO.

The new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers.
On a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning on a wall. The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business.

He walked up to the guy leaning against the wall and asked, "How much money do you make a week?"

A little surprised, the young man looked at him and replied, "I make $400 a week. Why?"

The CEO then hands the guy $1,600 in cash and screams, "Here's four weeks' pay, now GET OUT and don't come back!"

Feeling pretty good about himself, the CEO looked around the room and asked, "Does anyone want to tell me what that slacker did here?"

From across the room came a voice: "Pizza delivery guy from Domino's."slaphead

frustrated :banana: rofl

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:51 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sat 02/28/09 05:53 PM

do you know how releaved I am to hear that. From how I was brought up....God doesn't answer selfish prayers. there maybe other reasons behind this prayer...which I'm not sure are selfish either, but I am deeply worried about him

he is the main reason for this thread. locically i know he has to go down his own path...but emotionally it kills me that i can't do anything. i feel very helpless. I pray anytime I feel this way and try to understand that it's in God's hands.

there is still a part in me that wants a sign or something to let me know I am being heard. i don't know....it's just a very hard time for me. i try to keep busy and pray to get my mind off of things

I think you'll find MOST of your answers here:

http://www.gotquestions.org/questions_prayer.html

flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:48 PM

ty heather

I know somethings are out of my control and I'm responsible for my actions. how do you stop worrying about other people? example....my sister is bed ridden or a friend in a depression?

When you start to worry, pray.

I have found that helps. I pray for strength and peace. how do others not have the "problems" creeping back into their heads?

They do creep back, we're human, we will try to take back our problems, but when you notice yourself doing that, pray and give it back to God.

You are right-on there brother... drinker

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:41 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sat 02/28/09 05:44 PM

I guess I think I might be selfish praying for that because I know he wasn't brought up to believe in prayer and other people that he has reached out to (even his own parents) have pushed him away or made him feel bad. I feel, for him, that I can help him through this and maybe teach him what i have learned

so that's not a selfish prayer?

NOT AT ALL!

I believe The LORD smiles on people who Pray for others like that...

(We are even supposed to Pray for those who 'use us spitefully')

flowers

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:33 PM

if someone you care about is in a deep depression and has always been able to come to you in the past for help (and you have comforted them and not judged)...is it wrong to ask God to not only give him strength and peace but to also reach his hand out for help? is that a wrong prayer?

Not all all... We are to pray for others AND ourselves also...:smile:

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:27 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sat 02/28/09 05:28 PM
Yep, I have got several of something similiar...

Missionary couple in Africa, afraid for the safety of their beloved family pet...

Want someone in The States to take him...

They will even pay Airfare to send him back... I just to need to pay the fee here...

(Someone will pick it up from me and make all the arrangements to eme, after I cash their 'Cheque' keeping $200.00 for my trouble because it's cheaper to prepay from this side and too, because of Customs regulations.)

Yeah right!noway

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:11 PM
Oh lord, we are alike! Kind of funny that you also feel guilty over worrying....laugh.

drinker

ANYONE is welcome to email me at any time if they don't comfortable putting something in a Public Forum.

But, there are some Fine Christian folks here...flowers

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:05 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sat 02/28/09 05:06 PM

so it's normal that worries still pop into your head over it? and that doesn't mean you didn't give it to God??? have I misunderstood the meaning all this time and felt guilty that I find times that I worry over it?

It is possible that the solution is right there in front of you.

Give it up to HIM, then rest your mind by not worrying over it anymore... Believing things are in HIS Hands... You might be suprised by the simple solution that HE reveals to you...

I can promise you this... You can wear yourself out and become physically ill by fretting over things... flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 04:55 PM

is what I seem to be expecting...to have it wiped out of my memory and heart???? is that the problem?

That is possible... But when you turn things over to Him, it doesn't leave your mind...

It is no longer heavy on your shoulders or on your heart, it's in HIS Hands...

It may not happen as quickly or in the manner WE would expct, but it will be resolved...flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 04:39 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sat 02/28/09 04:42 PM

ty clark. I will check that out. I'm just tired of trying to be superwoman knowing I can't

You may find some answers there to questions you've had before...

It is a Non-Denominational site... I have checkedf it against many other sources, and have found nothing in error there. It fully agrees with The Bible, and real life...

Take some quiet time, just a few minutes... Just you and GOD... Make that a daily habit... Even just a few minutes... He hears you...flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 04:31 PM

I guess I'm asking so many questions is because I'm going through a hard time now and unsure of a lot of things.

I have been the "strong one" since my dad died when I was 7. everyone that knows me doesn't worry because "she's tough and can take care of herself"

truth be told...it's not true all the time. I'm tired. so how does someone give the problems to God and not worry about it anymore after doing it yourself for 30 yrs?

One of the best sites that I have to your question, and other questions ablout The Bible is:

http://www.gotquestions.org/turn-over-to-God.html

flowerforyou

Bro Clark

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:38 PM

A 3 1/2yr old girl went to visit her Grandma one day. Playing with her toys in Grandma's bedroom while grandma was dusting, she looked up and said, Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to heaven.

Grandma replied,'Honey, my TV & my cigarettes are my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom and watch it all day long while puffing away. The religious programs make me feel good and the comedies make me laugh. I'm happy with my TV & cigarettes as my boyfriend.'

Grandma turned the TV on & the reception was bad. She started adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture in focus. Frustrated, she started hitting the backside of the TV hoping to fix the problem.

The little girl heard the doorbell ring, so she went to open the door and there stood the minister. The minister said,'Hello, is your Grandma home?'

The little girl replied, 'Yeah, she's in the bedroom bangin' her boyfriend.'

The minister fainted.frustrated

bigsmile

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:23 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Thu 02/26/09 11:27 PM
John 10 10-18 (KJV)

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Revelation 3:1-4 (KJV) /

1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

'Nuff said....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If the church wants a Better pastor, it only needs to pray for the one it has."
><'>~~<'><~~~><'>~~<'><

May GOD Bless
Chap. Clark Hearn, DC - KStI
Living Waters Christian Ministries

flowers happy