sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:29 PM

you've been here 11 days!

Ya, but i've been looking online for 6 months

I have been single since 1995

Online since about 2004

Patience is a virtue.

Enjoy the ride.

I LOVE your pic!!! When are you going to fill in the blanks on your profile?? You obviously have a good sense of humor!!!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh
As soon as you people stop giving me reasons to post in the forums!

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:28 PM

id have to ask you one question to help me know if you ever will or not. do you know what you are looking for?

A gal with boobies? should be easy!
Oh, yeah, that will lure them in.

I am beginning to see why you are having a problem. You asked for advice and when people told you what they thought, you were rude to them.

Maybe some of them know what they are talking about. Try keeping an open mind and maybe you can find what you are looking for.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:23 PM

Your profile is virtually blank - why not use some of your time and energy into making yourself sound interesting and engaging to the women on the board? Also, it indicates you're separated ... for many women that's somewhere they aren't willing to go.

This is the 2nd thread of yours I've read tonight that basically said the same thing - 'poor me, I'll never find someone' ... do you really want someone to contact you out of pity? Of course not, so trying drawing people to you with positive energy instead.

Kudos! I like you.
she's mine!

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:22 PM

you've been here 11 days!

Ya, but i've been looking online for 6 months

I have been single since 1995

Online since about 2004

Patience is a virtue.

Enjoy the ride.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:18 PM

Would you have gone on the date if she had told you ahead of time?

I think it would have been nice for the lady to have let the gentleman know what was what.
I would like to know.
I agree; I just wonder if he still would have gone on the date.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:15 AM
Joshua - I don't understand why you feel the guy has every right to be jealous of her friends. He does not. If he doesn't trust her, there is something deeply wrong with the relationship to begin with. If he is insecure, that is his problem and he needs to check himself. She should not back away from her friends because he has problems. He needs to work on his own problems or he is never going to be able to have a trusting, adult relationship. She has done nothing wrong; the issues are his. He needs to grow up.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:10 AM
:heart: :heart: (((((((((Denise))))))))))))):heart:

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:00 AM
Would you have gone on the date if she had told you ahead of time?

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 03:54 AM

Last I checked friendship was a relationship, just not a romantic one necesarily.
You get off on pointing out the obvious, don't you?

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 03:53 AM
Izzie , your hair looks hot and stylish now - but you were always a beautiful woman anyway. You could shave it off and still be lovely.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 03:48 AM

Well I had a few ex's that had all guy friends! But the problem was that most of them were there ex-bfs! But I never made her choose between them or me! I got fed up with them and they agreed to break-up! Like its that hard for her to get any female friends instead of havin ALL guy friends!!! I may have alot of girls that are my friends, but most of them have Boyfriends or are married, but if im in a relationship Id whether be with my gf then my buddies anytime! Unless she wants time to her self or chill with others thats all good! Some of you may say dump him for that reason but think hard! it may seem insecure but seriously guys do get jealous if girls hang out with other guys and then brag about it to their bfs! I believe that honesty n respect 4 both n to understand each other is better! I know its 2008 and every1 can be best friends with each other but guys do get jealous and mad if their girls go out with other guys and hang with them more then being with bf! But guys that have girlfriends should compromise and get along and be friends with their gfs friends and try make relationship better! Or if any of that doesnt help BREAK UP! AND move on DUDES!
I will be friends with whoever I damn well please and if the man in my life gets "jealous and mad" then he is an insecure, controlling baby and I don't want him in my life anyway.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 07/27/08 04:18 PM
NEVER EVER let a man control you.

Never. Give an inch and next thing you know they are controlling your whole life.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 07/27/08 02:24 PM
Sweetie we can't e-mail you because your filters only allow men.

I sent you a friend request! flowerforyou

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:08 PM

Because we actually have to remove clothing...wipe and redress during our processhuh

That's a good point, and then you have those times of the month too which I am sure adds to the time spent there.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsick

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:11 AM
Dreams can be a subconcious manifestation of what is going on in your real life.

Perhaps the monkeys are symbolic of something.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:24 AM
So much lays beneath the skin,,,flowerforyou

Your wisdom is surpassed only by your heart....:heart:

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:16 PM

And speaking of ohio.....what's the point? Ohio. Yeah they forgot a letter. F. Shoulda called it fohio as in f ohio. Crooked troopers. High crime. Half the houses in the state in forclosure. Everyone out of work. What a disappointing dump. What a hole. I cringe if I have to go there. I don't like ohio. Yuck.
I had to go there for work last year. On top of all you said, it's in the middle of the bible belt - I thought they were going to dunk me to see if I float

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:15 PM

i've already polished off a pound of barbecue, half a medium pizza, cheese......making a pb and j now

Don't do it!!

Put down the knife!

Step away from the jar.

It doesn't have to be like this.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:11 PM
She won't listen to you

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:07 PM
I love Salem. All those cool churches!!!