sparkleplenty424's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:28 PM
My child is bipolar.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:57 AM
Maybe you should start hanging out with a better class of female.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:30 AM

nice writewaving
Thank you, you are very kind.flowerforyou

sparkleplenty424's photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:24 AM
He was cheated on and came here for "advice". So he got a double karma expresso late whammy.

Oh and his wife is now with a UFC wrestler and he also mentioned he is a firefighter. What a way to pick up women...it's funny though how guys are sensing something isn't quite right.

perhaps the guys are feeling a twinge of jealousy? Just saying.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:03 AM

Boo boo uh oh boo hoo.

Ooooga wooga shooga mo. Ooo oooo boogie mmmm woo woo. oobity wooo whoa. Shoogity swah.
I am sure this will help him.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:02 AM
why are people so harsh? And why so many flip answers?

sparkleplenty424's photo
Thu 07/24/08 04:48 AM
Thank you Robert.flowerforyou

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:51 PM

Love it, love it, love it!!!! Winx, you are so wise!

Thank you, Sparkleplenty. But..I didn't write it.flowerforyou
no, but you had the wisdom to share it.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:49 PM

Thank you sparkleplenty, When I was in my twenties I was pretty self centered I am ashamed to say.Now in my 50's and having had many loses and due to my volunteer work I look at life differently.I am sometimes sceptical of the internet because it is hard to relay feelings and you can't see expression but I really enjoy being on this site.
As for the hedgehog I believe in giving the person a chance but if you lie to me I have to move on.I have been know to jump in with both feet and that is when good friends will point out what I am to blind to see. lol
well, most of us are selfish when we are young. It's handling the adversity that life sends your way that builds your character. Tragedies make you look at life in a whole new way.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:19 PM
Actually you have a really nice profile. Great pic and a well-written essay.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:17 PM
you can have mine

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:09 PM
Love it, love it, love it!!!! Winx, you are so wise!

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:06 PM

your hedgehog sounds so much like my child, who is bipolar. She is lonely and seeks relationships but then always seeks to destroy them. Loving her means having a high pain tolerance and most people won't bother. Why should they, when they can love someone who will be nice to them? I fear that she will always be alone.

I hear what you are saying and I feel for you and your daughter.My experience with a person with bypolar is limited to a friend from the past.There were days when I wasn't sure what he would do next mood swings not taking his medications eventually we drifted apart today I regret that I didn't take the time to learn about bypolar.Hopefully your daughter will find people that can be patient and good friends. Warm wishes to you mom.
you are a sweet and wonderful person, Carolanne.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 08:42 PM
I don't even hit my own chlid. I would NEVER touch someone else's child.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 08:38 PM
I love your pic. I think we would make beautiful children together

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 08:19 PM
your hedgehog sounds so much like my child, who is bipolar. She is lonely and seeks relationships but then always seeks to destroy them. Loving her means having a high pain tolerance and most people won't bother. Why should they, when they can love someone who will be nice to them? I fear that she will always be alone.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 07:10 PM
I KNEW there was some reason I chose this particular site!

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 05:28 PM
the same way sharks smell blood in the water from miles away

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 05:18 PM

My company closed in January 08; I'm on unemployment and still can't find a job:cry:
I'm scared and find myself slipping into days of depression (which I've never experienced before).:cry: Today, besides looking for a job, I cried most of the day because I fear losing everything I have -- apartment, car, etc. Recently, the local unemployment closed it's doors; it's that bad here in Yonkers, NY. But I'm grateful for the 2 great friends I have in my life who never let me go hungry and go a day without feeling loved.
Hold on to that job for as long as you can. I wish you luck babe.:smile:

Twitch, your situation sounds so dire. I don't know how you manage to deal with it. I am glad that you have good friends; it means the world in tough times.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 05:15 PM

flowerforyou, ur pic is creepy
Thanks, so is yours.

Just kidding