We'll play our games again
The world will be a kinder place
I'm waiting, until then

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 04:55 PM
good luck to you.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 04:53 PM
Yes, but I would keep searching for a better job in the meanwhile.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 02:21 PM

Cut the guy some slack.

The only person who has the ability to cut this guy anything is God, himself, and his wife.
and if she knows about any of this, i dont know that he wouldwant her to have any sharp objects near him
Maybe she doesn't care. Has anyone considered that this woman may not love her husband? Why is he automatically the bad guy and she the victim? I have known women who could not care less who their husbands spent time with as long as the paychecks kept coming in.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:06 AM

Maybe she just doesn't love him anymore and just wants to stay married for the kids. Maybe he is lonely and justs needs some human contact without having to pay for it by losing his home, half his salary and 401K, and the right to live with his kids every day and spend all holidays with him. He wants to feel human again without disrupting everyone's lives.

people are so judgemental.

Prostitution is legal in Nevada. Just saying.
so if your spouse no longer desires you, your only option is prostitution?

That is kinda sad. He is in a very lonely place, and yes, what he is considering is technically "wrong"; but we make many decisions on a daily basis that skate on the edge of right and wrong. He does not want his kids to have to split the holidays or deal with parents who live in two different homes; that is commendable. But he also does not want to go the rest of his life without ever being touched again. Cut the guy some slack.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:02 AM
Maybe she just doesn't love him anymore and just wants to stay married for the kids. Maybe he is lonely and justs needs some human contact without having to pay for it by losing his home, half his salary and 401K, and the right to live with his kids every day and spend all holidays with him. He wants to feel human again without disrupting everyone's lives.

people are so judgemental.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:14 PM
and yet another thread about it

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:49 PM
the interesting people are all gone, though.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:39 PM
welcomeflowerforyou

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next