Community > Posts By > singmesweet

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 02:17 PM

I'm sure we're agreeing with each-other here.

Age is just a number. If someone isn't mature enough to realise that then they'll have to move along. In this case I was blindsided. Up until her "discovery" we had similar interests and tastes. I'm not so much angry as puzzled at the petty vanity involved. *shrugs*

We are saying two different things here. You think age is just a number. I think age is more important. I don't think it's petty vanity to think that, either. Either way, some people will agree with you and some people will agree with me. Your best bet is to find those who agree that age is just a number.

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 01:33 PM

You know, it never came up. The video chat site also has my age listed so all she had to do was click on my profile there.

I personally have never given a thought to age by numbers so honestly it never occurred to me. I've seen people in their 20's with the emotional maturity of a 60 year old and vice versa.

Age is a big deal for many people. For some, it may not be, but rather than getting upset with those who think age matters, why not find someone who thinks the same as you?

When there is a big age gap, the two are more likely to be in different places in life and have different interests.

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 01:23 PM

I'm extroverted and am
usually a good
conversationalist with most people but some ladies make me think otherwise that maybe I'm somewhat boring.
When I say BORING, I don't mean how you dress, look or even act in bed but much deeper topic. The fact that
some ladies act so damn BORING either offline, online, in a relationship, meeting
someone on the first date or during a chat that the dude is left with literally nothing
more than to fall asleep, stop chatting or
get up walked out. Many atimes, an average boring lady will blame it on mood or
because she's not into
you** smh**

You are a boring lady,

1. If you are a monosyllabic type that replies with fine u?
Kul u? Yap u? Ya u ? Tnx u? You put very little effort into helping the conversation along

2 if your idea of a good
conversation is extended silence. Let's talk about football, you have nothing to say: talk about movies, you
have nothing to say, gist me about your day, you have nothing to say, let's talk about yourself, you can't
even give a good
description about yourself.

The funniest thing is that, even if they are into you, you will still find them boring* smh*

3. If you would have to hold up the conversation with no
input 'cos you feel you are only meant to reply. You stop talking 'cos he stops and that is the end of the conversation

4. If your answer to every question is NO.. Any hobby? No ?, Anything new to talk
about? No ?, Have you got a gist for me? No.

5. If you are the type a guy calls and drops the call within one minute not because he's not got enough credit but because nothing
laughable will ever come out of your mouth

6. If you are more
interested in talking about yourself than listening to what the other person has to say

Guys Feel Free To Add
Yours

How's this approach working for you? Are all the interesting women contacting you?

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 01:13 PM

So, this hasn't happened too often to me but it does happen.

A gal (not a scammer) in a video chat room decided to switch to a different venue. By this time she had plenty of opportunities to see my physique and enjoy my personality.

Alas, the different venue had my age information posted more prominently and she promptly got cold feet. Kind of ironic considering the chemistry worked JUST BEFORE noticing two digits.

Anyway one experience this puzzling behavior?

What was the age difference? Were you not upfront about your age to begin with?

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 08:11 PM
Nah, just working a lot.

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 08:07 PM
Hey lady, how's it going?

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 08:04 PM
waving

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 06:20 PM
LOL. Red is still here trying to stir up trouble, I see.

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 06:00 PM
People define themselves too much by what they do for work. There's often way more to a person than what their job is.

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 05:56 PM

Why do people get married?

Have you tried asking those who are married?

Of the times I did ask I didn't get an answer.

Not one married person could tell you why they got married? Weird.

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 05:54 PM

Possibly out of tradition, never been married before, a means of showing committment to another individual.

Isn't this only a means to having a family? If you're committed to someone you don't have to be married, right?

Since not everyone who marries has children, I'd say no, it's not only a means to having a family.

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 12:52 PM
Depends on the job. If it's legal and they weren't gone more often than not, it probably wouldn't matter a whole lot.

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 05:10 PM

Why do people get married?

Have you tried asking those who are married?

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 05:07 PM
Edited by singmesweet on Mon 12/22/14 05:08 PM

One woman...... But refured to at times as "the girls"
And now for wimmins and sammiches.........bring on the sammies....drinks And a good beer..

Perhaps you (and other guys) should be bringing these wimmin the good beer.

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 04:42 PM

You are correct, mikeyspace. I am simply stating my opinion. bigsmile :banana: biggrin

I'm always correct..:angel:

Except when using the wrong form of you're, right?

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 04:40 PM

Sure... add another brick up there. laugh

Sarah Palin would be nice to look at.

What world do you live in where she was president?

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 04:11 PM

thanks 'klc', this will help me to improve my profile. Anything else?

and yes, by being 'smart' I meant having a good sense of humor and successful in whichever field she is. Maybe I should clarify that on my profile

Try writing that instead.

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 04:10 PM
It's not bad for a start. Try expanding on it a bit and adding things you enjoy and what you're looking for, other than a smart woman.

Not sure I'd leave the IQ there, though.

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 03:55 PM
Everyone is going to use a site like this in a different way. Some are here to chit chat and pass the time. Others are here to make friends. Some are here to find actual dates. And there are those who use these sites to find sex partners. None of that is wrong. It just depends on what you're looking for.

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 02:17 PM

I like having sex on the first date oops

So do I, brother.

Y'all should hook up..laugh

There's always going to be that guy in the crowd.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25