Community > Posts By > singmesweet

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 01:59 PM

I have a small flat and wondered it is reasonable to ask a girlfriend not to poo when staying over?

This has to be a joke. No real man would ask something like this.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 12:55 PM

there are quite a few russians that live in the US, and there's only about 6400 signatures... not much to worry about...
thanks for that infor Mightymore, but won't the interest of those Russian minorities be considered if they want that petition?

no... Texas has over 250,000 signatures and not being considered
does that mean that US's policy on "protecting the interests of the minorities" a myth or...?

Texas has a population of 27 million..

You really think that 250,000 should dictate what happens?

the rest can move...lol

Why don't those 250,000 who are unhappy move instead?

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 07:02 PM

Not everybody can afford prostitutes on a regular basis. And it's not right that a man should have to go without.

Women tend not to have high sex drives and most seem content to use toys instead of the real thing. No wonder men think about sex so much.

Women don't have high sex drives and would rather use toys? You don't know many women, do you?

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 06:57 PM

Maybe he says sweet things to her..maybe he has a
Pet~name for her( that he uses on her only).
Maybe he tells her sexy bedtime stories..Maybe he
Takes time to see that she is so pleasured..she can't walk for days..lmao
Maybe he looks at only her when she is around..
Maybe he might let her have her way with him (fetishes included)ha ha.

And some other stuff...

is this out of a Harlequin novel?

hi 2k! waving

If you haven't had enough hot sex with a woman so she couldn't walk for days, you're doing it wrong.

lol, thanks for that news update...ohwell

You seem like you could be a bit too uptight for that kind of sex. laugh

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 06:54 PM

Maybe he says sweet things to her..maybe he has a
Pet~name for her( that he uses on her only).
Maybe he tells her sexy bedtime stories..Maybe he
Takes time to see that she is so pleasured..she can't walk for days..lmao
Maybe he looks at only her when she is around..
Maybe he might let her have her way with him (fetishes included)ha ha.

And some other stuff...

is this out of a Harlequin novel?

hi 2k! waving

If you haven't had enough hot sex with a woman so she couldn't walk for days, you're doing it wrong.

no photo
Mon 03/24/14 04:25 PM

Whats the first thing you tell people about yourself when you meet them? Don't be bashful now fill us in were all friends here right?

Do people really have one first thing they tell everyone they just meet? That's strange, unless you're just talking about your name.

no photo
Sun 03/23/14 06:14 PM

I want to be kissed slowly, constantly, passionately, all over... like you really mean it! I want to be kissed long, slow, deep and hard ��all at once! Pulled in closely and tightly so I can feel your heartbeat. I want it to set little fires shooting through my body. You know the kiss, the one where the rest of the world just disappears.

^^ someones been reading a lot of danielle steel, i gather...

i like it sloppy..tongue2

Sloppy? You're one of those who thinks that licking a woman's face is sexy, huh?

no photo
Fri 03/21/14 04:24 PM
Leave it to willing to try to change the topic away from Fred Phelps.

no photo
Fri 03/21/14 04:21 PM

silly but its also serious
If your in bed having Woopy and SOMEONE has gas and breaks wind [farts] Is it a complete turnoff and does it destroy the moment for you?
I'm thinking it bothers women more than men spock

If the sex is good, something silly like that is not going to ruin it. If you stop what you're doing because that happened, it wasn't very good to begin with.

no photo
Fri 03/21/14 04:04 PM

Anyone else excited for the baseball season to start?

Baseball is life for me,I am a huge fan. I have a satellite radio so I can listen to all Detroit Tigers games(I live out of state from my team). There is nothing better than something on the grill, a baseball game on the radio, and a cold beer, for me paradise on earth!

Sounds like a good time to me. However, since I'm close to my team (Nats!!), it's more fun going to the games :smile:.

no photo
Fri 03/21/14 04:03 PM

laugh

no photo
Thu 03/20/14 05:59 PM
If it's someone I get along well with and conversation is lacking, it shouldn't be tough to switch to another subject. If it's someone I'm just chatting with for the first time on a site like this, I'd probably let it go if it wasn't interesting.

no photo
Tue 03/18/14 06:12 PM

One thing I like about Sweden is women are more inclined to wear little or no make up. I'm not against make up, but sometimes the fresh face look is very nice.

So, ladies, do you ever leave the house with your face au natural? :smile:

Of course. Why not?

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 07:20 PM
Anyone else excited for the baseball season to start?

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 11:57 AM

still a choice on who you have sex with, bottom line...

put it this way, there are some guys i can say are good looking, and even in some way attracted to... but i would never choose to have sex with them...

how is that not a choice? because i can control myself?

i don't see it as an attraction, i see it controlling my mind as to where it makes the decisions, not my dick making the decisions...

Yes, having sex with someone is a choice. I don't know about you, though, but I can choose who I have sex with, not who I am attracted to.

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 11:54 AM

being gay is NOT a life choice as some misinformed people would like to believe, you are either born that way or you're not. Nobody in their right mind would chose to be gay and persecuted most of their life.
Self acceptance is the 1st. step in leading a full and fulfilling life.

everything is a choice...seems like some are confused as to what gay means... it doesn't mean liking the same sex, it means have sex with the same sex... thats a choice...

So, being straight isn't about liking the opposite sex? It's just about sex with the opposite sex? I guess with that logic, you believe you chose to be straight?

it's about who you have sex with, either way... loving someone doesn't make you gay or straight, it's the sex that does...

Well, no, because there's so much more than just sex. I am attracted to men. I always have been. I knew that before I had sex. I never chose to be attracted to men, so I never chose to be straight. I just was.

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:40 AM

being gay is NOT a life choice as some misinformed people would like to believe, you are either born that way or you're not. Nobody in their right mind would chose to be gay and persecuted most of their life.
Self acceptance is the 1st. step in leading a full and fulfilling life.

everything is a choice...seems like some are confused as to what gay means... it doesn't mean liking the same sex, it means have sex with the same sex... thats a choice...

So, being straight isn't about liking the opposite sex? It's just about sex with the opposite sex? I guess with that logic, you believe you chose to be straight?

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:39 AM
Being stood up really sucks. It has happened to me before, so I understand why you're upset. But, it isn't the site's fault. And it isn't the fault of other men. That guy was a jerk. Don't take it out on other men, because they're not all the same.

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:29 AM

He claims he wants marriage too though!!!! And im turning 32 and never even given a ring...any girl in my spot would be dying to want eventual marriage! I'd be weird not to!

I'm sorry to hear that you got stood up. Some guys are just a$$holes.

However, even bringing up the topic of marriage on a first date would be weird. It would also likely scare the other person away.

is that a new pic? i like it! waving

It is new. Thank you! :smile:

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:21 AM

.. oh how I wish.. I had. the linguistic abilities.. to match. you're well put words..lol... I give up.... women you're right.. just joking.. welcome 2m2

If you're going to give someone else a hard time about their "linguistic abilities," you might want to make sure your writing is up to par. :smile:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25