Community > Posts By > singmesweet

no photo
Tue 07/26/16 07:04 AM

Kissing moments are unforgettable...almost / not / always.

Do you think kissing moments must be limited or unlimited?

Thanks for comments

Limited or unlimited? Why not just kiss when you want and enjoy it?

no photo
Mon 07/25/16 01:06 PM

How often are you absolutely honest when someone asks you,

"How's it going?"

Never.
It's not possible to be "absolutely" honest.

Otherwise, I'm about as honest as when someone asks:
"Is there anything else I can do for you?"
"What else can I do for you?"
"Did you find everything you need?"
"Would you like anything else?"
"Can I do anything else for you?"
"Do you have spare change?"
"Could you help me out with some gas?"
"What's up?"
"Would you like (x) for a dollar more?"

And many many other questions that are relevant to context and consequences.

How is it not possible to be absolutely honest?

no photo
Mon 07/25/16 01:04 PM
Edited by singmesweet on Mon 07/25/16 01:05 PM
It has definitely been a while! Good to see a familiar face.

To answer the question in your OP, it depends on who is asking.

no photo
Mon 07/25/16 01:03 PM
Just because people have been here for a while doesn't mean they haven't had luck. Many stuck around to chat with friends in the forums.

no photo
Mon 07/25/16 11:57 AM
Hi Beach waving

no photo
Mon 07/25/16 11:50 AM
Edited by singmesweet on Mon 07/25/16 12:42 PM
Speaking for myself only, yes sex is important. It's not just for those who want to have kids. Sorry some of you have had bad experiences making you feel otherwise.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 05:40 PM

Today I saw a guy slapping the hell out of a lady after a heated argument. I dont know them and i dont know the reason for their arguing
I dont know about you guys but some primitive ppl practice it and still ADVOCATE it. What do y'all think?

Sounds like abusive behavior. Did you just watch, or did you call the police?

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 05:39 PM

I'm all for it !! Women want equality, well they are getting it. If you don't like it, get yo weight up.....

First post and he's already saying he's for women getting hit. Lovely.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 05:36 PM

So instead, they have one standard line that they send out to everyone? That, or copy/paste a letter that they’’ve used a million times. Hint: Most women can tell. It’s insulting.

Cut the guys some slack violettigress :smile: A guy only gets maybe one response for every 20 messages that he sends. Can you really hold it against him if he doesnt want to put time and effort into 19 notes that he is almost guaranteed to get rejected for. What if e took the time to come up with a really AMAZING opening line and then sent it to you and others? Consider it as breaking the ice and then after you answer , he will be personalising the rest of his emails to you if there is mutual chemistry. How you feel about that?:smile:

If he's sending out a lame copy and pasted message, that's a major reason why he's not getting many responses. It doesn't take much to read profiles and send a message based on something that interests him. It doesn't have to be long, or deep. It doesn't take that much time.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 05:33 PM
Age is important for some and not at all for others. For me, I wouldn't be interested in dating someone who is much older, or much younger, as we're at different places in our lives. We won't have much in common.

no photo
Tue 01/26/16 09:39 AM
For first dates, I usually assume we'll each pay our share. Makes sense, since we don't even know how well we'll hit it off yet. It doesn't necessarily work out that way, though.

no photo
Tue 01/26/16 09:22 AM
When I hear someone taking about "older women," I always think late 40s and 50s, rather than 30. It's strange when 30+ is older. Haha.

no photo
Tue 01/26/16 05:39 AM

Each paying their own way works fine.

Nice to see you again, singmesweet :-)

Hi! Thanks. :smile:

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 08:28 PM

Is it necessary to sleep with a person before deciding to get married to said person?

Absolutely.

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 08:25 PM

In the years gone by, okay, the good ole days...Men always paid for everything if he was on a date. Just wondering if this has changed, mainly because the women are now capable of paying themselves. Is there a new protocol?

Each paying their own way works fine.

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 02:58 PM

Thankyou its good advice but its finding the time and being a bit shy dont help

Well, now you're just making up excuses for not getting out there and meeting people.

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 02:06 PM
When I used to have a profile, guys used to check on what I wrote. I had been told many times that it was because they assume women lie in their profiles. So, that's a huge pet peeve.

Negativity is another big one.

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 02:04 PM

If an image of one wearing sunglasses is the only image in one's profile,
then others will suspect that one is a being shady. indifferent

Not necessarily. That's your paranoia getting in the way.

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 02:03 PM
Do activities you enjoy and you'll meet others who enjoy the same things.

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 01:46 PM

Because most women are very emotional especially when it comes to love.

Try to become a women so you will know..drinker

emotional(?) = irrational(!)

That's a good way to start drama. laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25