Community > Posts By > singmesweet

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:19 AM

He claims he wants marriage too though!!!! And im turning 32 and never even given a ring...any girl in my spot would be dying to want eventual marriage! I'd be weird not to!

I'm sorry to hear that you got stood up. Some guys are just a$$holes.

However, even bringing up the topic of marriage on a first date would be weird. It would also likely scare the other person away.

no photo
Thu 03/13/14 10:36 AM
If course I'd share them with my partner. I don't see the point in not sharing.

no photo
Thu 03/13/14 08:01 AM
I get tired of being interviewed, too. I've found that it's hard to get those who just ask questions to do much else, unfortunately.

That being said, not all questions are bad. Just steer clear of the typical, boring questions right off the bat. And try to actually have a conversation, rather than just interviewing.

no photo
Tue 03/11/14 06:24 PM

Seriously???!!! How is this a topic?(sarcasm) If you can't seriously go out on a date without thinking about sex right away, then you have serious problems. Sex isn't life or death. Although it could be if you're not careful.noway

Apparently I read the subject line differently than others. I read it as he was asking how someone can date without sex, rather than asking how you can go on one date without sex.

I don't see a problem with someone choosing to have sex with someone they are dating. Those who say it's scary and worry about pregnancy, it's always a good idea to get tested before having sex with someone new and to use birth control/condoms.

no photo
Mon 03/10/14 06:32 PM
Edited by singmesweet on Mon 03/10/14 06:33 PM

What are you talking about no my children aren't a problem......

then why are you blaming them and guys? speaking as a guy, a womans kids are never a point as to whether to date her or not, it's always the woman thats the deciding factor... guys aren't dating the kids, they are dating the mother...

I'm sure that's true for some, but there are absolutely guys out there who won't date women with children.

That being said, it's just a preference. There are also guys out there who want to only date women with children. Guys who will only date divorced women. Guys who will only date women who have never been married.

no photo
Sun 03/09/14 02:09 PM
Heh. Not into women who are into sports, huh?

no photo
Sat 03/08/14 11:40 AM

R-S-P-E-C-T was from a verse of Ms Franklin's hit song.

Who is the dunce?

It's spelled, R E S P E C T.laugh laugh

It's a line from the song. If you've a problem with that, then maybe you should go yell at the songwriter.

Actually I now they song quite well and not once was it sang that way, otherwise the whole audience wouldn't have laughed at his ignorance.

I love how Obama supporters will come up with lies and delusions for their Messiah.

If you're going to attack someone's spelling, you may want to write correctly while doing so. :smile:

no photo
Sat 03/08/14 11:04 AM

okay just a thought.. don't take this the wrong way.. but you want help getting a bigger guy right.. just put a plate of donuts outside of a big and tall store.. and sit back and wait patiently.. with a Big net.. presto insta date..lol.flowerforyou .. I'm just kidding everybody knows I'm kidding.. seriously bigger are tall. fat or thin. we're all looking just as hard as you are.. don't give up its when you least expect it.. Mr Right comes out of the woods... who knows it could even be me... lots of love girl...

It isn't just bigger guys who are into women who are not skinny.

Indeed, don't think I've ever seen a big woman with a big man. Usually it's the very skinny guys that seem to fall for a big woman. Just like the really tall blokes usually go for a shortcake girl that barely reaches their elbows. Never got either one of those scenarios. Think intimacy, must be very awkward :S

haha. Yeah, you usually see the big guys with little, tiny women. But, there are always going to be some people who assume big people should be with big people. I guess not everyone understands that both men and women are going to have different preferences.

no photo
Sat 03/08/14 10:48 AM

okay just a thought.. don't take this the wrong way.. but you want help getting a bigger guy right.. just put a plate of donuts outside of a big and tall store.. and sit back and wait patiently.. with a Big net.. presto insta date..lol.flowerforyou .. I'm just kidding everybody knows I'm kidding.. seriously bigger are tall. fat or thin. we're all looking just as hard as you are.. don't give up its when you least expect it.. Mr Right comes out of the woods... who knows it could even be me... lots of love girl...

It isn't just bigger guys who are into women who are not skinny.

no photo
Thu 03/06/14 05:37 PM

... yes hourly vs salary.. with . salary. comes yearly increases.. and the comfort of knowing. what you're bringing home from month to month.. seniority security... the trust and faith in your. employer.. and then. there's those times when you have to leave early or go to the doctors.. you're still being paid for that... where as hourly you're not... me on the other hand I work 24 /7.... never really off.. I don't work my people don't work.... balance right.. Iam totally off topic...lol.. talk to you later... pS Have you matched me up yet..lol.

Those paid hourly, depending on the job, can still get yearly increases and still know what they're bringing home month to month. Salary does not equal trust and faith in your employer, nor seniority security. And depending on the employer, you may still have to make up time away for an appointment if you're salary.

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 07:34 PM
haha. Ah, I forgot what this site could be like sometimes.

I was certainly paying attention. I was just responding to your posts, klc. No worries, though.

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 07:27 PM
In this case, no, because I brought up my opinion because of her post. So, it made sense to quote the post.

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 07:16 PM

And the reason I responded was because she said if I wanted my opinion to stand alone, I shouldn't quote her. The whole reason my opinion came up was because of what she said, which is why I quoted her. Still, though, it was my own opinion.
Right. Thats all good. When you quote someone, you are engaging them in conversation tho, so anticipate a reply.

Nowhere did I say there shouldn't be a reply. These are forums, so of course there will be replies. Conversation is a good thing. I was just surprised by being told not to quote someone if I was giving my own opinion. That's all.

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 07:11 PM

Wow. Didn't know we weren't supposed to quote posts we're responding to when giving our own opinions. Can you explain why? I wasn't speaking for you. I was simply commenting on what you said. It wasn't meant to be offensive.
Tx only reiterated her original opinion as it stood. Its fine to have different opinions acourse. Nobuddy was fightin.

Its reasonable to respond if someone quotes you, ya?

And the reason I responded was because she said if I wanted my opinion to stand alone, I shouldn't quote her. The whole reason my opinion came up was because of what she said, which is why I quoted her. Still, though, it was my own opinion.

I don't spend a lot of time here these days, so I thought maybe there were new rules. laugh

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 07:01 PM

Girl they can keep those beards... I like mustaches and clean shaven on the rest of the face.... Just the tickle power is all I want...bigsmile

I think very few guys can actually pull off a mustache without a beard without looking creepy.

Guess that is your opinion.... I still do not care for full beards... I like mustaches....and think guys look sexy with them...

Of course it's my opinion. Isn't that what this thread is all about? Opinions? I wasn't speaking for anyone but myself. :smile:

Well when you quote others for their opinion you are actually responding to what they said...

If you want your opinion to stand alone then don't quote...

Only reason I responded is due to you quoted me..

Wow. Didn't know we weren't supposed to quote posts we're responding to when giving our own opinions. Can you explain why? I wasn't speaking for you. I was simply commenting on what you said. It wasn't meant to be offensive.

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 06:47 PM

Girl they can keep those beards... I like mustaches and clean shaven on the rest of the face.... Just the tickle power is all I want...bigsmile

I think very few guys can actually pull off a mustache without a beard without looking creepy.

Guess that is your opinion.... I still do not care for full beards... I like mustaches....and think guys look sexy with them...

Of course it's my opinion. Isn't that what this thread is all about? Opinions? I wasn't speaking for anyone but myself. :smile:

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 06:27 PM

I have planned mingle meet-ups in the past.... I don't mind meeting other minglers as long as it's in a public place. If you want to head up to Michigan and have dinner in Ann Arbor.... just let me know when!

Always up to make a new friend.
:smile: I see by your profile you are Married? That's been one of my "Taboos" all my life, As well as if you are with someone!! This was done to me and it wasn't right then nor now! As Far as Friendships,that's all Good!! flowerforyou

Your first post made it seem like you were looking to meet people while you travel as friends. This post makes it seem like you're looking for something else. So, what exactly are you looking for?

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 06:22 PM

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 06:05 PM
It really depends on the guy. On some guys, longer hair looks great. On others, not so much.

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 05:43 PM
Knowing what women want is not that difficult. You do have to pay attention, though.

Those who always say they never know what women want seem to want all women to want the same thing and because they don't, they find it difficult to deal with. At least that's the impression I get.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25