Community > Posts By > singmesweet

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:33 PM
Those who date in the beginning, rather than being just friends can also accept each other as who they are. I don't see that as being solely a friends first thing.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:31 PM

It's dangerous to push this on children because they may choose to become gay (not that there is anything wrong with that, they just need to be older when they decide to be gay).

How old were you when you decided to be straight?

lol, it's called letting nature take it's course...

So, when you're straight it's letting nature take it's course, but when someone's gay they were taught to be gay or decided to be gay?

you got it

How so?

you got it right, correct...

Why do you think that way?

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:30 PM

it just smells like liberal population control agenda....

What is this liberal population control agenda?

you didn't get the memo either? in a nutshell, force gayness on everyone and tell them they have to accept it, then more kids grow up being gay bullies(like the ones cramming the gayness down our throats now), and less not gay people are making even fewer babies...

"Gayness" has never been forced on me. I know people who are gay and am friends with them just as I would be friends with those who aren't gay. But nothing has ever been forced on me.

And psssst... any gay person I know has straight parents. People aren't going to stop having children, either. And just because someone is gay, it doesn't mean they can't have children. There is artificial insemination and surrogate mothers.

oh, so just let the gays take over, huh...

I'm not sure what you mean. What do you mean let them take over?

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:27 PM

It's dangerous to push this on children because they may choose to become gay (not that there is anything wrong with that, they just need to be older when they decide to be gay).

So, when you're straight it's letting nature take it's course, but when someone's gay they were taught to be gay or decided to be gay?

you got it

How so?

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:26 PM

you didn't get the memo either? in a nutshell, force gayness on everyone and tell them they have to accept it, then more kids grow up being gay bullies(like the ones cramming the gayness down our throats now), and less not gay people are making even fewer babies...

"Gayness" has never been forced on me. I know people who are gay and am friends with them just as I would be friends with those who aren't gay. But nothing has ever been forced on me.

And psssst... any gay person I know has straight parents. People aren't going to stop having children, either. And just because someone is gay, it doesn't mean they can't have children. There is artificial insemination and surrogate mothers.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:21 PM

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:19 PM

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:19 PM

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:12 PM
What does friends first mean to you? If you start off as friends first, do you have a time limit before you start a relationship? Are there no dates until you become more than friends? How does friends first work for you?

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:11 PM

yea, but being friends first, you know what to expect and limitations of each other.. when I love someone, I don't want to say hurtful things

Why do you think that if it doesn't start as friends first, they won't find out what each other expects and what the limitations are?

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 06:22 PM

Reading that basically all men want in a relationship is support, loyalty and sex. And they can do without sex occasionally, i.e. if the wife is preggers or having her period etc. But if it happens too often or with no 'valid' reason, the man will get sex elsewhere. No matter how much he might love his wife, no matter how much support and loyalty he gets from his wife, he will get it elsewhere. Because he needs it. Men that say they don't, lie.
Mind you, HIS words, not mine, haha. (I must admit I cannot believe some of the things this Steve Harvey writes, hence the question)

Now the big question: Do you men agree? Will you indeed stray if she's holding out on you for whatever reason (which can also be a so called valid reason)?

If the couple is not having sex, for whatever reason, hopefully they will try to work that issue out, rather than cheating on each other.

talking is always better than cheating... some people get scared to talk

If they're scared to talk to the person they're in a relationship with, that person isn't for them.

yes..
most people now jump into a relationship because of looks and sex, IMO, instead of being friends first

Just because it doesn't start as friends first doesn't mean it's only based on looks and sex alone. What I said still stands whether they were friends first or not.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 06:12 PM

Reading that basically all men want in a relationship is support, loyalty and sex. And they can do without sex occasionally, i.e. if the wife is preggers or having her period etc. But if it happens too often or with no 'valid' reason, the man will get sex elsewhere. No matter how much he might love his wife, no matter how much support and loyalty he gets from his wife, he will get it elsewhere. Because he needs it. Men that say they don't, lie.
Mind you, HIS words, not mine, haha. (I must admit I cannot believe some of the things this Steve Harvey writes, hence the question)

Now the big question: Do you men agree? Will you indeed stray if she's holding out on you for whatever reason (which can also be a so called valid reason)?

If the couple is not having sex, for whatever reason, hopefully they will try to work that issue out, rather than cheating on each other.

talking is always better than cheating... some people get scared to talk

If they're scared to talk to the person they're in a relationship with, that person isn't for them.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 05:37 PM

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 04:27 PM

My answers is yes. I don't feel deeply hurt but I kind of wonder why, and yes I have unfriended a few and felt regret later.

If they're unfriending me, we probably weren't really friends anyway. So no, I wouldn't feel bad.

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 08:22 PM

Fulfillment of desire, whatever the desires might be.

I mean, honestly. Haha.

That's what most people want. :smile:

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 08:20 PM

How long is a piece of string? Different men will look for different things, depending on their priorities, their social upbringing, and their aspirations in life.

Good point. Many women make blanket statements about "what all men want" or "all men want is . . . " as though all were alike.

Men do the same. You've done the same when starting a thread asking if all women want the same thing, as if we're all alike.

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 06:55 PM
People judge others based on all kinds of things. Looks are something people judge others on a lot. So yes, there will be those who will always judge based on pictures.

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 06:52 PM
UHHH, DUUUH.

No need to go all ballistic.

Where did she go ballistic?

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 07:59 AM

I don't get why some guys insist on using "nice guy" as a descriptor. Nice is such a boring word. Certainly you can find better ways to describe yourselves.
Could say that about your name also? I'm a good guy when I need to be and a bad guy when I want to be? Especially in the ring when i'm cagefighting, as i'm a totally different person then, to what I usually am in everyday life!

What does my name have to do with it?
Use your brain? You're talking about guys that label themselves as nice, but you're labelling yourself as 'sweet?' That's why!

It's the name of a song. So no, I wasn't labeling myself as sweet. Use your brain. Ask, rather than assume.

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 05:12 PM

I don't get why some guys insist on using "nice guy" as a descriptor. Nice is such a boring word. Certainly you can find better ways to describe yourselves.
Could say that about your name also? I'm a good guy when I need to be and a bad guy when I want to be? Especially in the ring when i'm cagefighting, as i'm a totally different person then, to what I usually am in everyday life!

What does my name have to do with it?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25