Community > Posts By > singmesweet

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 05:17 PM

As soon as the Weather breaks I usually take 2 weeks to just travel and unwind. At evening i stop to rest. Now the Question, If I was in your (State,area) would you join me for Dinner to actually meet me if i messaged you when i'm there?flowerforyou

Take the time to get to know people in the places you're going to be traveling. That way, by the time your vacation comes around, you'll have people to meet up with. :smile:

no photo
Mon 03/03/14 05:27 PM
This was how I met some people long ago :smile:. Nice to see it back again. No matches for me, though! Just visiting.

no photo
Sun 02/23/14 07:55 PM

This discussion thread is aimed at Mingle2 members who have been here for at least a year.

Do you remember your first posts on this site?
Would you say the same things over again under the same circumstances?

Or do you think back to those posts and go frustrated "Why did I say that?" ?

How about the way that you originally introduced yourself to the other members? Were you satisfied with it, or did you want a do-over?

If you were to start over in this site, would you do anything different?

I don't remember what my first post was about. I do t think if do anything differently, though. I also don't go back and wonder why I said things.

no photo
Sun 02/23/14 07:06 PM

Hiiiiii Singflowerforyou

I described myself...in my own words.embarassed
I must have misunderstood the question.

flowerforyou waving just saying

You didn't actually quote yourself, though. I just wonder why people quote themselves like that. That's all. :smile:

no photo
Sun 02/23/14 06:49 PM

"Achieve what you believe"

Me in 10th grade.

I never understood why people quote themselves. If you're describing yourself with a quote and you quote yourself, isn't that just you describing yourself in your own words?

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 07:16 PM
Edited by singmesweet on Sun 02/16/14 07:35 PM

Yes, a local we dated a few times had some fun and good conversation she reconciled with her ex and I wished her the best. I run into her in town on occasion she goes back and forth with this guy and I don't wish to be in the middle. I would like to meet most of you I do wish there was a group meet and I also wish I could meet everyone on my friends list.

Why not try and meet some? If there are people you really get along well with, why not make plans to get together? These questions are for anyone who wants to meet people here.

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 02:38 PM

I've noticed over the years that the really awesome women seem attracted to...for lack of an acceptable term...Bad Guys. Is it the "tough guy" attitude that attracts them, or the challenge of "making him better"? I'm confused, surprise surprise lol.

Women are attracted to confidence. The guys who complain about finishing last aren't showing that they're confident. Women also aren't going to be attracted to the negativity these guys give off.

Very true, you can also insert women in that very statement.

Yep, this is true.

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 02:37 PM

I've noticed over the years that the really awesome women seem attracted to...for lack of an acceptable term...Bad Guys. Is it the "tough guy" attitude that attracts them, or the challenge of "making him better"? I'm confused, surprise surprise lol.

Women are attracted to confidence. The guys who complain about finishing last aren't showing that they're confident. Women also aren't going to be attracted to the negativity these guys give off.

read it guys!!!! probably the most true post on here...

very good sing, not bad for a liberal...laugh J/K...flowerforyou

Glad to know I've said something you agree with for once. :wink:

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 02:16 PM

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 12:01 PM

In these threads, I mentioned I was one of the first men in US history to win a custody battle.

Each situation is different.

My main query is,Why don't more men fight for and have custody.

The men who don't fight for custody will be able to tell you why they didn't. Anyone else will just be guessing.

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 12:00 PM

how did it go?

are there ever group meets or parties?

Yep, I've met people. Both friends and more. All good experiences!

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 11:10 AM

I'm asking this because of what I read last night. A book that states that men fall for how a woman makes him feel and woman tend to stay in there heads more and think.
So if this is true, how important are looks to you, asking both men and women, but PLEASE without any men or women bashing. We have enough of that in other topics. I'm asking to be honest and open.

If it's about how a woman makes you feel, what is the role of looks? And which looks matter to you, just a woman's face, eyes and the body is less important? What if a woman has a gorgeous body but she looks like the back-end of a bus? What if she has neither a pretty face or great body, but makes you feel great!
(Deliberately making the examples extreme, I know it's never black & white.)

One more question: if it indeed is about how a woman makes you feel, then what exactly is it you need/want to feel to start loving a woman? What is this feeling?

Looks are definitely important, as that's how it's all going to start. If either one is not attracted to the other, they're not going to start dating and get to the part of how they make each other feel.

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 11:06 AM

I see a lot of threads where, po daddy misses the kids the woman took away. Sob story BS.

Possession holds lots of weight.

Even if, they were never married but his name is on the BC, he has as much right to them as the Mom.

All he'd have to do is, hire a lawyer, petition for custody, take them for a week and while they are in his custody, have her served.

It would piss me right the hell off if a Dad did that to spite or hurt the woman. He would need to do that because he is convinced the kids would be better off with him.

In these threads you've mentioned where the mom took the kids away from the dad, what were the specific situations? Knowing that information would provide a lot more to go on to see why the women had custody and the men didn't.

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:11 PM

You just come off as being freaked out by gay people. Perhaps that's just the way you seem here, but I never would have guessed you for a person who would watch brokeback mountain. Or even the birdcage.

it would be easier for you to understand if you were from Texas, a place know for cowboys... the non gay ones, that is...

That still wouldn't make me understand why you of all people watched the movie. haha.

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 12:04 PM

Gay, straight, it is but a preference and who am I to tell another what theirs should be.

But here is some food for thought:

From a physical standpoint, I love women's anatomy, at least as nature intended, the soft sensual curves the softness of the touch, the aurora of a female.

Now with that said, I can understand a man's desire for a woman or even a woman's desire for a woman.

But what I can't fathom is attraction to a male by either sex. I guess for a female it is within their physiological nature but for another male, it is beyond me.

Again, I'm not saying my thoughts are applicable to others but I guess that is why I can never be anything but heterosexual.

Just as you feel it's natural for you to be attracted to women, I would imagine it's natural for those who are gay to be attracted to the same sex. You may not understand it, which doesn't surprise me if you don't even understand why women are attracted to men, but it doesn't mean it's not natural for those who are attracted to men.

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:54 AM
You just come off as being freaked out by gay people. Perhaps that's just the way you seem here, but I never would have guessed you for a person who would watch brokeback mountain. Or even the birdcage.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:16 AM

I've never seen the movie.

ugh.. I wish I hadn't... two hours that I can't unsee...

You of all people watched it? I'm actually surprised.

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 06:52 PM
I've never seen the movie.

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 06:45 PM
no, mostly the gay ones... I don't know but a few real men that are touchy feely

Oh, there are definitely straight men who are too touchy feely when it's not wanted.

I don't think "real men" is synonymous with straight men, which seems to be the way you used it.

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 06:36 PM

well, I have friends, so I'm guessing yes...doesn't everyone have guidelines they use?

are you friends with people that annoy you all the time?

If they annoy me all the time, it's not likely we're close. Acquaintances, perhaps?

And yes, I'm sure we all have some sort of guidelines. I prefer not to surround myself by bigots, racists or hateful people in general. So, in my circle of friends, you won't find those kind of people.

good thing I'm not any of those, huh...

Telling gay people to turn off their "gayness" when around you is pushing that boundary a bit. But if they're your friends and they're ok with it, that's what matters.

I don't like anyone touching me or getting in my personal space, just a quirk I have... so anyone that's to touchy feely I try to avoid...

So it's not about being gay, it's about people being too touchy feely? That's quite different.

gays do it more than anyone... annoys the crap outa me..

Maybe it's that men who are more touchy feely when it's not wanted, rather than just gay men?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25