Community > Posts By > singmesweet

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 01:43 PM

i dont get why the majority of male members here where shades....

Sunglasses definitely aren't a male only thing. Why is it a problem?

no photo
Mon 11/30/15 05:09 PM
Obama just said Merry Christmas on the Charlie Brown special! I thought you guys claimed he's trying to ban Christmas?!?!

no photo
Mon 11/30/15 04:43 PM
Things that matter? Claiming Obama is trying to ban Christmas is what matters these days?

no photo
Mon 11/30/15 04:10 PM

That's like the conservatives in this thread, whining about Obama.

no photo
Mon 11/30/15 03:16 PM

i never trusted snopes, they are always twisting thing around for the lying liberals...

Meaning you don't care what they've debunked, you want to believe it anyway! laugh

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 11:04 AM
I've met people from this site over the years in person, however they've never been local. Seems that many have the same issues.

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 07:57 AM
Well, look who is still around.

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 07:53 AM

^^^^ OMG she is back. (Be afraid very afraid.)laugh

Hi nice to see you and welcome back.

Thanks...?huh

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 07:12 AM
I don't recognize you, but I just checked the site again as well. Not many I recognize.

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 12:17 PM

We already been over this one ...

How bout non-zzzzz positions? Don't think we've done that. Of course that would be a tad difficult to discuss on a PG13 forum :angel:

Topics will always repeat.

no photo
Thu 09/03/15 12:48 PM

if she is amazing she won't be easy. If she is easy won't be amazing

What works for you may not work for someone else. Holding out on sex doesn't mean you're better or worse than someone who has sex quickly.

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 05:06 PM
Seems that the only ones upset by this are conservatives who aren't in Alaska.

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 08:40 AM
No, most men do not read profiles.

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 08:21 AM
I haven't been here in a while, but I see things never change. There always seem to be threads like this.

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 08:16 AM
When I think of older women, I think of women much older than myself. The OP's idea of older women is probably younger than me.

no photo
Thu 03/05/15 04:33 PM
Australia or an African safari.

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 06:36 PM

Holding hands on the first date creeps me out.

Are you one of those no touching, not even to hug, and definitely no kissing on the first date kinda guys?

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:02 PM

okay since you brought the subject "up"... in general.... if you date a man and you really like him... then discover he has a small pp..lol..
do you continue to date him..
. are do you continue looking for King Kong dong..lol..

If he's able to actually please me well, sure. Having a large D isn't a guarantee he knows what he's doing, either.

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 03:58 PM

It's kind of like a woman asking a man "do I look fat in this outfit"? I have always lied when a less "endowed" man has asked me about his size. How do you tell a man....um no really you are actually quite small.

Guys....why do you ask women this????

I never had a guy ask me this ...
Not even the one that was really ridiculously small ... Funny enough he seemed very confident about his manhood, while I was thinking "I didn't know they could come that small on a grown man!"

I've never had a guy ask me this, either.

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 03:56 PM

The following list is a collection of phrases, traits, and spoken desires that I have seen on too many female profiles on too many different sites to count. It is not intended as any sort of criticism or commentary, merely an observation of commonalities. Perhaps it will serve some use to somebody somewhere sometime.
List subject to additions and changes.

And, of course, we can analyze the hell out of it. For example, I think it is important to mention that these observations come from the profiles of mostly Southern Californian females in the age range of 18-30 (as this is my general search field).

What Women (Say They) Want:

A Man Who:
"Has a sense of humor, but knows when to be serious"
"Likes to go on adventures, but also likes to stay in [and watch a movie]"
"Likes [to watch] live sports/go to live games"
"Knows how to treat a lady [with respect/like a lady deserves to be treated]"
"Is NOT looking for just a one-night stand/hookups"
"Doesn't mind cuddling/snuggling"
"Is confident but not arrogant"

In General
"You must love my pet(s) [dog(s)], too"
"I like to go to Disneyland"
"I work a lot/long hours, but I enjoy my leisure time"
"I like to spend time at the beach"

So, do you feel that women don't actually want these things, or do you already know they want these things and you don't want to read it anymore?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25