Community > Posts By > singmesweet

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 03:21 PM
I view profiles to find out a bit more about someone who posts in the forums. And most of the time, I have no issues with those who view mine. Though, the other night, someone who is not on the site told me he found my profile in order to check up on what I was saying. Even found a friend's profile and told me how odd it was that I would write a testimonial for someone in another state. That kind of thing is creepy.

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 07:16 PM

She told me mine was the right size.

I believe it's question of vanity to ask the question. No different than a woman asking a question about her breasts or P.

I believe the response is to reassure your partner or potential partner.

I believe if you view their physical attributes as having the greatest importance, then you are relegating the rest of the person's potential to obscurity.

I believe the potential of a true intimate relationship lies beyond the physical of our body. The body changes. It is the soul or essence of the person that will remain long after we return to the cosmos.

bye now...

Sorry sweetie but physical attributes when it comes to a guys D makes a difference and there is no amount of "personality" that can make up for that. I appreciate your perspective but I just don't agree. I definitely empathize with a smaller sized guy and yes, there may be a way for him to make up for that in satisfying his woman but size matters.

I don't apologize for my view. I have been with a smaller guy and I can say it isn't more satisfying. It's frustrating.

Size definitely doesn't matter as much as actually knowing what they're doing.

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:27 PM
When I'm out with someone, the ringer is off. I'd rather spend time with him, than checking my phone.

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:23 PM
When do guys ask you this question? After you've had sex and they didn't get the reaction they wanted? laugh

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 08:02 PM

Beware of blackmail with personal information.

Yeah, you never know what crazies are out there. I post in forums on another site and someone found some of my personal info and shared it a while ago. They also stole pictures of mine and used them.

Just tonight, someone told me they were poking through my profile/posts on this site to see if I've lied about anything.

Strange people out there.

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 06:07 PM
Ok, whatever you say. :smile:

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 05:50 PM

All I said was that she seemed to be asking a general question to those who hate feminists. And that those who hate feminists tend to be more conservative (think Rush Limbaugh and fans). I didn't see her accusing you, or anyone else of hating feminists.

The problem with this statement is it assumes disagreement and hatred are the same thing.

I'm not talking about those who simply disagree. Either way, it isn't a big deal. You were not accused of being a feminist hater, so why worry about it?

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 05:47 PM
All I said was that she seemed to be asking a general question to those who hate feminists. And that those who hate feminists tend to be more conservative (think Rush Limbaugh and fans). I didn't see her accusing you, or anyone else of hating feminists.

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 05:36 PM
I didn't accuse anyone in this thread of hating feminists. Nor did I say all conservative men hate feminists.

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 05:33 PM

Is It normal to Ask questions Of people You Havent Met??
I dont like to Ask questions..
Do Others ??

On a site like this? Yes.

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 05:26 PM

I have a question to all the men who HATE feminist. Would you marry gabourey sidibe, Janet Reno, or hillary Clinton? Would you have a sexual encounter these these aforementioned women if they weren't in relationships?

Which men who hate feminists are you referring to? There hasn't been one on this thread. And what exactly is the point of your question?

Relax. I don't think she was accusing specific men of hating feminists. It read as a general question to those who do. And there are those out there who do hate feminists. They tend to be more conservative.

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 04:34 PM
I do not remember my first post. It was probably right after I joined, though.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:23 PM

I once dated a man who had a dog, but he worked so much that his mother got the job of taking care of it. Ok. fine, he didnt know his job would make him unable to tend to his responsibility of pet ownership.

but then he started shopping around for another dog, and wanted me to take care of it? Not a dog I got to pick out mind you, just his own sudden interest. erm. no. goodbye.

I love dogs, and would get one if I could take care of it...I just dont have the time and energy to clean up after it. As for the above hygeine issue, I dont like dog hair everywhere, but theres this neat thing called a vacuum cleaner that would do the trick. I just dont have the energy. So I dont have a dog.

Again, it goes to being responsible. Cleaning is part of that.

Yep, responsibility comes with owning pets. I don't have time for a dog, so I don't have one either.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:22 PM

I got this reply:

Holy cow!!!! I'm not alone! I'll admit, I'm still getting over my ex and the dogs play a big part. I love her dogs.....even got one for her (hanging my head in shame). However, the last year is when I really noticed how much the dogs came first. YES, cutting dates or time w friends short to let the damn dogs out. Screw that!!! She showed the dogs way more affection than me. Said she's just now an affectionate person......but she sure didn't mind letting those little shedding flea bags snuggle up in her bed. Speaking of which, someone mentioned hygiene...... UUUUHHHH!!! Her house has wood floors and its covered in dog hair. Her car is DISGUSTING!!! You absolutely cannot ride in it without getting covered in dog hair. The funny thing is, her personal hygiene is great. She's on of the cleanest and hottest girls I've been with. Her house.....car......bed........by far the dirtiest! When I started to seriously think about marriage, that is one thing that was a deal breaker, if I was honest w myself.
I read some stories and see where a girl might complain or say the guy is selfish. Ha! I treated this girl like GOLD and helped her w the dogs. I loved them like my own because they did like me a lot. Still, she loved her dogs the most!

New rule: No chicks with dogs unless an extensive screening shows they won't be a problem

I'm still waiting for the OP, or someone who thinks like him to explain their way of thinking. Do they think a woman should start loving the dogs less because these guys are in their lives? Should they treat their dogs worse because the guys don't like dogs as much? What are their expectations?

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:43 AM
Perhaps the OP, or someone who feels the same, can explain their thoughts on this. I totally get not being a pet person, but why expect those who own pets to change their way of doing things for you?

And would you actually ask someone to get rid of a pet for you?

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:38 AM

Would you seriously date someone who wants to have intercourse only after marriage? Why or why not?

No. I do not have any beliefs that would stop me from having sex before marriage. I see no need to wait.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:36 AM

I love my babies beyond description. But I will go out. I do feel weird if I'm not home for long periods of time, but I'm less stressed because I have a roommate. He helps out. I have two chihuahuas. It helps that they are there for each other. And I do sleep with them, and cuddle with them.. And I don't want it any other way.
I however will not stop dating because of them. But if a man mistreats them or me, he's gone.

That's what I'm talking about, you call them your babies. You sleep with them.
Even when you're out you are thinking about them, worrying about them, wanting to get home to them.

Thanks for the reply.

Everyone to his own as they say. No dogs for me.

It sounds like you think of pets as objects that can be thrown aside when needed.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:35 AM

Wasn't this already posted earlier?

Anyway, if you don't like women with dogs, don't date women with dogs. It's really that simple. Why complain about responsible pet owners who may have to get home earlier to let their dogs out, or who won't get rid of their dogs just because you don't like them?

Thanks.

I've learned my lesson. I won't date a women with dogs.

So what's with the whiny post?

When people own pets, I expect them to be responsible pet owners, even if it interferes in other things in their life. It's part of being a pet owner. It often involves getting home earlier to let dogs out. It also includes, not giving up your pet just because someone you're dating is not a pet person.

Why not just find women who don't have dogs if you're so against them, rather than complaining about those who do?

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:17 AM
Wasn't this already posted earlier?

Anyway, if you don't like women with dogs, don't date women with dogs. It's really that simple. Why complain about responsible pet owners who may have to get home earlier to let their dogs out, or who won't get rid of their dogs just because you don't like them?

no photo
Sat 12/27/14 08:12 AM
When I say age is important, it's because I feel I would not have a whole lot in common with a man who is my father's age, or retired, or getting even close to that. We're going to be looking for different things and will have different interests. We are at much different places in life. Just as I am not interested in the 21 year olds who have just graduated college and not experienced much in life yet.

So to me, yes, age is important.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25