no photo
Sat 06/15/13 02:44 AM

if bad sex means a bad boy?....

I'm down with it drool
[/quote

bad boys means :banana:

no photo
Sat 06/15/13 02:42 AM
happy happy happy because i m not sad :)

no photo
Sat 06/15/13 02:40 AM

I was married 13 yrs never any affection or foreplay first it was all about him. I can count in one hand the number of times I climaxed in 13 yrs but he was sure quick to finish. Selfish

can imagine. it is worst time when you are not understood emotionally or physically. keeping my fingers crossed.. for my unknown future..

no photo
Fri 06/14/13 12:29 AM
good thread ho ho ho.. i am a zombie now

no photo
Fri 06/14/13 12:22 AM

Spos if she got bad breath it wash it away

rofl

no photo
Fri 06/14/13 12:21 AM
life is journey
life is happiness
life is melody
life is... not bad :)

no photo
Thu 06/13/13 07:50 AM
i dont plan. because god always disposes or i m a bad planner

so short: get my degree
long: make a difference between yesterday and tomorrow
very long: to be happy and die peacefully

no photo
Thu 06/13/13 07:37 AM

one is a selfish lover. the other would be if you had other sex partners (at the same time) without saying so to your partner. unless you're exclusive all bets are off.

what is selfish lover. sounding dumb thoughindifferent ohwell frustrated

no photo
Thu 06/13/13 07:35 AM

one is a selfish lover. the other would be if you had other sex partners (at the same time) without saying so to your partner. unless you're exclusive all bets are off.

what is slefish lover

no photo
Thu 06/13/13 07:23 AM

Why is it difficult to get genuine and decent ladies that are ready "for better and for worse".why do they prefer junks and unserious men?

Okay I read your profile to see if I could get a clue about what you consider to be a good man. Here is my impressions.

(Here is the problem for American women: You are in Nigeria)

Do you believe you are supposed to be considered a good man because you are a practicing Christian? What is the difference between a "practicing Christian and a regular Christian. That worries me.

In your profile you said
"I hate ungodliness,lies and hypocrisy"
That comes off as judgmental an self righteous.

You said:
"I like prayer and making people happy.I laugh and smile!!!."
That sounds like you don't know whether to be a preacher or a comedian.

You said this:
"I need GODLY and genuine christians and those that want to change for good as friends."
(Sounds like you want to convert people or change them to what you think they should be.)

You tell people not to email you unless...
"Please if you are not tired of sin, dont send your mail to me"

You said:
"Though i speak with the tongues of men and of Angels,and have not love, i am become as a sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. He that is born of God does not go on sinning. Shalom"

You sound like a zealot. That's just scary.

So its not that "women prefer Junks and unserious men..." as you seem to believe and assume. Its that most women are looking for normal intelligent men who don't have such delusions of grandeur and abnormal expectations.

LOL just right

no photo
Thu 06/13/13 07:14 AM
prayers for her. hey rawrr_girl we are here praying for u. you will be fine. and help ur doctor to track ur problems make u better so that u can join us soon

no photo
Thu 06/13/13 07:09 AM
sex is a important part of life

we talk about all good things. lets talk about the worst things. if you had sex with more than one people in ur life, how do u define a worst sex partner, why were they worst

can that cause a relation to break up?

no photo
Tue 06/11/13 03:46 AM
love is .. the loyalty with understanding care and companionship

no photo
Mon 06/10/13 01:22 PM
loving someone on the net is illusive. you know very little about the person, your imagination creates the rest of the person as per your expectation and judgement and which can be very different from the actual person. even if u get to know the real person.. you have to meet and be together... if its not possible then it can be hard..

no photo
Mon 06/10/13 09:05 AM

sad and bad :(

flowerforyou

:smile: :heart:

no photo
Mon 06/10/13 09:04 AM
and there are some who are new to you :)

no photo
Mon 06/10/13 08:44 AM
sad and bad :(

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 11:51 PM
Edited by renee2511 on Sat 06/08/13 11:55 PM

Love starts with trust and compatibility. it is rare but not absolutely impossible. It takes two stupid brains to trust each other+everything that they say and then the relation can take off. i once had a such relation.. well there was phone and letters involved we used to call everyday.. day and night. there was emotional dependency for both of us but no physical intimacy. so it is not entirely impossible. now that i have eyes and ears and brain that are working and i can see the cons of such relationship i will think twice before trusting in such case which will restrict me from "loving". i can like a person though, care for, but cannot commit for marriage.

apart from my story, i have seen two more couple who met on net, loved, then dated and then got married. So nothing impossible but definitely rare.

So you thnk that people can fall in love without f¥ cky sucky? I like to drive it! before I buy it.:wink:
How about you Renee do you like to test drive your vehicles first?:wink:

LOL. i know its difficult for u to believe.. but I live in the opposite part of the globe where it is so believed and is common. "people can fall in love without f¥ cky sucky?" - yes
here, love does not exclude that totally but often not included as what is considered as love but considered as a part of married life. LOL

Though that does not mean all people are virgin before marriage.. earlier it was.. now people are changing and so are their thoughts..

You don't think I'm conservative Renee?noway ..lol. I guess not .
So how is it that people are changing! Are they growing more appendageslaugh now that! I would
believe first!..lol..you must have gotten side tracked in the middle of this because you totaly forgot
to answer the second question. .lol...well thank you , little more incite as to how the other side lives.
hope your well & safe
Jamie

hey jamie.. i m really sorry if u felt anything offensive..

the second question... yeah for vehicles yes, but for human beings and relationships - upto behaviour nature and emotional compatibility yes, anything else -no lol, weird huh? but true :D

it is not that we find it negative.. it is okay and good when others do it.. but when u ask a girl/guy about her/his personal preference about himself or spouse it will be no, lol, probably because bit stuck between old traditions and new thoughts..

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 03:50 AM
biggrin

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 01:08 AM
LDR is a dicey thing because it is difficult to know the real person that way.