Community > Posts By > renee2511

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:33 AM
it seems u r extraordinarily happy today and to be honest u know what u want to do that is u know what naughtiness u have in ur mind. either do that or else if u cant dare to do that then go to a good restaurant take a place by the window and enjoy a good dinner with the view of the rain

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:29 AM
good stories.. like to read more.. these stories really gives a smile

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:19 AM

X is like when u r standing close to it.. u can c the centre and nothing else... so its everything.. and then u start moving away u can c the full thing its like a big cross like this X which means wrong choice

slaphead :laughing:
Hi Reneewaving
Thats very funny is that one your creation?
I haven't talked to you since you
offended me that day:laughing:
Thanx for the response,
your very polite, flowerforyou

ah hi pony.. :smile: flowerforyou waving how r u? yeah felt very bad when i understood u were offended.. but it was unintentional.. i am very sorry for that.. this is not politeness .. i m apologising.

yaah my creation lol.. more i m moving out from the X it seems my brain is working

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 02:28 AM
X is like when u r standing close to it.. u can c the centre and nothing else... so its everything.. and then u start moving away u can c the full thing its like a big cross like this X which means wrong choice

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 02:16 AM

anybody like sex

lol perfect example for the topic.

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 01:59 AM
religion doesnt matter but conflicts does for life for love. every religion has similar and dissimilar views. dissimilar views can be strictly against one another. when views contradict if u can live with your partner doing opposite to what u believe to be against ur religion and be happy .. then no problem. otherwise life is hell.

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 01:35 AM
there was a psychological answer i once read.. it is the list of qualities you have in your unconscious mind that the supercomputer in your brain quickly matches... lol

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 05:20 AM
thnks

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 01:45 AM

Fly little bird
Fly !

flowerforyou

thank u sooo much.. the bird is so cute

no photo
Wed 06/19/13 07:43 AM
an incomplete letter

i dont know how to write a verse, but can a poem give u happiness? the salty water that roll down ur cheeks, when dries up- just makes it worse
i dont know what to write my dear.. the world is spinning, just as before but i feel severe.. i feel like world is getting upside down and its trying hard to empty its bowel.. i m clinging to the carpet brown, hanging through the dusk till dawn.. there is only one word i could feel so hard.. as if i m the little bird.. whose wings are clipped and tail severed.. filled in a cage to sing a song. if i cant sing i m so wrong..
when it is freed it has nowhere to go.. the sky is far and it has no hope to grow..

i dont know how to sing the verse.. of hopes so blue that the heart dares..

no photo
Wed 06/19/13 06:56 AM
yep

no photo
Wed 06/19/13 06:51 AM

.....thinking I would love to go back to bed...yawn

thinking how to steal ur font colourfrustrated

no photo
Wed 06/19/13 06:47 AM
Death.. will be wonderful thing if it tells me when its going to fetch me.. i can wrap up everything within time.. adjust my to do list.. and may be i can wait for it to come..

Death .. can be a wonderful thing if .. i m allowed to meet all my nearest and dearest ones and bid them good bye.. and give them a gift before i move on.. shed my body and walk away with the angel

Death will be wonderful thing if.. i can still touch the waves under my feet and feel the sand slipping by..feel the wind .. cool and caring .. against my face.. and slowly disassemble with the dust in the air.. with the drops of rain.. with the light in the sunrays..

Death.. come to me with ur deepest love, i can love thee if i know when i have the date with u.. dont startle me with ur suddenness.. and i will love u like noone has ever loved before..

:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/19/13 06:33 AM
thinking to walk alone and count waves

no photo
Tue 06/18/13 01:49 PM
thnks friends :)

no photo
Sun 06/16/13 02:05 PM
yah.. that is what i want to kno..how to inspire this lady to change her attitude.. she makes every life impossible around her.. or else the ultimate way is to avoid her like others do..

no photo
Sun 06/16/13 01:40 PM
Edited by renee2511 on Sun 06/16/13 01:40 PM
I have recently come across an middle aged woman who is totally dependant on her husband. She had marital problems all through her life. And unfortunately her children have now left her. She is still with her husband and cannot leave him at this age. While talking to her.. I always find that she takes every topic diverted to her husband and the unhappy relationship somehow.. and then explains her unhappy conjugal life/betrayal in love etc etc.. its a kind of very irritating some times.. but sometimes i feel sorry for her. cant suggest her any psychologist because she thinks she is perfectly all right.. psychologist is a doc for mad people lol. but really feel sorry for her. anybody any idea what should be done here other than asking her to move out.. because she cant do that!

no photo
Sat 06/15/13 10:12 AM

if bad sex means a bad boy?....

I'm down with it drool
[/quote

bad boys means :banana:

well let's go find 'em

I'll take the one on the rightdrool :wink:

laugh waving

surepitchfork

no photo
Sat 06/15/13 07:17 AM
hey me is real too.. just dont post a pic to save myself from unreal people lol

no photo
Sat 06/15/13 02:59 AM
Suppose u meet someone here/in any other dating site and u fall for the person. You start loving him/her. Considering the number of fake people over here and things that go wrong in the internet (I have learnt about scammers here)will u give away your contact details and phone number etc to a person because u started loving him? And if u are not ready to give obviously that means u r not able to trust him/her fully yet, does that mean that it is not love? What if that person keeps insisting only on your contact details, between every line they speak. Does that mean that person can be trusted?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8