Community > Posts By > renee2511

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 06:46 AM
Edited by renee2511 on Wed 06/05/13 06:47 AM
missed to read some of the recent replies.. and sorry for that.. right now..

there is nothing women should or men should because it is a blame game then. there is nothing like i am like that so that's final, then it becomes dictatorship. Both "should" understand "why/how"-s for the opposite gender amd try to make the relationship work.

men mostly never tries to understand women that is why they say u can never understand a woman. lol.

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 09:25 AM
Edited by renee2511 on Mon 06/03/13 09:26 AM
There is a whole list of things.. but first the man should be clear what he wants from his woman so that I can see if I fit in with his list!

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:59 AM
smile2 yeah i do think the same..

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 04:56 AM
:angel: dont know the reasons Pam but wish u get to know the reasons and they meet your expectations :smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 04:50 AM
Noodles

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 04:48 AM

loving urself means... i am also someone whom i need to care for

Yes defiantly! Its all about selfcare..you should have a selfcare list & always start with ourselves, to be good to others we need to be good to ourselves.

Hi Reneewaving

:smile: waving

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 04:44 AM
Edited by renee2511 on Mon 06/03/13 04:45 AM
Forum is better for discussions ie. about one particular topic whereas PM is better for dating that is one particular person

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 04:37 AM
How would you feel if you find your partner
1. lies to you to make u jealous
2. makes false stories to know your reaction
3. make false stories to please you..

although expects u to be honest for everything. do u consider this as dishonesty or not? do u consider that a person who can lie for reasons that are not so important can also be dishonest for other reasons in future which u might consider as something important...?

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 04:31 AM
cute nice jovial

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 02:41 AM

Hello,

Would you be willing to share a life with someone who doesn't live in your own back yard. Someone who believes in all the things that you say are important to you. Enough to consider seriously, really seriously, a relationship that that may demand

that you give yourself completely in order to get what you want out of it, even if it meant changing your life as you know it. Maybe even more than you bargained for?

I am passionate and have been waiting all my life to find someone willing to allow me to give everything to a life long relationship with the woman I love.

-does that mean the woman changes everything for love while you wont change a bit? well sounds like that because whenever there is a difference between you two, the woman should be ready to change as otherwise she proves herself false to what she promises.

Most people want what want, but only on their terms.

- it seems that this too is the same?!

so i find it neither passionate nor the other. I find it impractical because even though a woman changes everything.. life continues.. and there will be some point at which the woman might resist from changing further and then the relation is over .

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 12:39 AM

have u ever faced that you feel you love someone strongly.. but u dont want to marry that person?
u seriously have an issue. u must be loving a gangsta :p kidding. well i did have the opposite. loved her but she kicked ha ...!!!

sorry for tht.. well i had that experience too.. lol

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 12:36 AM

What I was looking for? Man... let's see here.

Well I've gone through a lot of trial and error over the years. When I was younger it was all about "well who's hot and who isn't". Mind you it was primarily sex driven. I won't lie about that. As the years went by though I had to refine what I was looking for because everything I was doing was just plain wrong and ended up with me being with someone who treated me poorly (and later on my daughter). This is what I've finally come down to.

1. Someone who is willing to accept me for me, period. I spent far too many years trying to change myself to fit the needs of someone else. Giving up things I enjoyed, forcing myself to "enjoy" things that I didn't. You should never do that. ALWAYS be who YOU are not who someone else wants you to be.

2. A woman who loves children. Not just her kids, but anyone's. That's a big factor for me. Primarily because I have a daughter and she's the most important person to me in my life. If you have children they need to be the FIRST priority. My current girlfriend is aware of that. She has a daughter as well. We both put their well being before ours.

3. She has to be able to keep up with me. This is both physically and mentally. I wouldn't be able to stand being with someone who wasn't too terribly bright. That and I'm constantly active.. always out doing things and enjoying the world.

4. She has to be honest. That is a BIG one. There's far too many people out there who just refuse to say what's on their mind. If something is bothering you.. you need to speak up. Nobody is a mind reader. If you're happy you gotta let me know so I can keep on doing the things that are making you happy. Likewise if you're sad, miserable, or just upset.. gotta be vocal about that as well so I know that there's a problem and we can work together to find a solution to what's causing it.

5. You've got to have the same sense of humor I do. I find nearly everything funny. I mean almost everything. They can't be easily offended at all and at the same time they need to have the quick remarks to go a long with mine. If you can't consistently make each other laugh it's going to be doomed to failure.

6. This will be the last one I'll put up.. there's probably more but this has turned in to a book already. She has to be independent. Her own place, a stable job, a good income, her life in order. I've gone on far too many "rescue" missions and they have all ended extremely poorly. In this day in age it's hard and sometimes nearly impossible for just ONE person to handle it all. If she doesn't have the capability to handle her own affairs then I can't involve her in mine.

For the first time i have seen a man who is clear about what he is looking for lol and wish u get one like that soon :)

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 12:11 AM
Edited by renee2511 on Mon 06/03/13 12:13 AM

I'm curious. What is "romantic?"

me too .. someone whom i was dating lately told me for men romance is sex! mens can u confirm?

being a woman i thought it is not confined to sex

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 12:05 AM
not sure why people cheat. and honestly as i was once cheated, it stops me from getting into any relationship. now i feel i should only get into relationship when i can become "hurt-proof?!" and when i m ready such that i can move on just the next moment if and when i find that i am being cheated..

no photo
Sun 06/02/13 09:23 AM
loving urself means... i am also someone whom i need to care for

no photo
Sun 06/02/13 09:20 AM
wow! lets make a group, taking a break from dating lol. everybody was so busy dating.. laugh
:wink:

no photo
Sun 06/02/13 03:24 AM

"Why can't I jst have a dream relationship?"

Cause that would be dreaming and you would eventually wake up.

How about this,

How about two people accepting each other completely and seeking only good. Not trying to implement change, but to implement positive.

It's not about what I want, it's about doing the right and positive things in life, and when you do those positive things, things happen that bring mates your way.

Question is for all of us, do we want a mate, or do we not want to be lonely? A lot of folks live together and are never mates, they only solved partially their lonely temp situation.

If your hunting for a warm body take your pick, but if your hunting for perfection be inlove with yourself. Love if meant to be then in the form of a body will find you.

Do the good things that thrill you, things that bring you that absolute most joy. Stay in those things and watch what happens. You will either find total happiness within your self or you will find total happiness and share it with the other half. Both ways you win. Both ways you'll be whole.

Do I want to be with someone, or do I want to be whole? Sometimes we think we are unhappy because we are not with someone, and it's really that we are unhappy because we are not yet whole.

agree

no photo
Sun 06/02/13 02:10 AM

have u ever faced that you feel you love someone strongly.. but u dont want to marry that person?

Yes, it's called being a coward and not wanting commitment. Or you seen a lot of bad relationships go bad and are scared because of it. Or you are a man-whore.rofl

whores dont love and in case someone is avoiding commitment that is being cunning not coward. so mis-calculation i guess

no photo
Sun 06/02/13 12:01 AM
well for me marriage is not just a piece of paper. it is a expectation of life long companionship. still divorces do happen but who wants a divorce really when they fall in love.

no photo
Sat 06/01/13 12:35 PM
i think she is not yet emotionally out of her previous relation.. mentally though she really wants to get out of it.. get friendly with her may be she can tell u the reason why she keeps rejecting u