Community > Posts By > renee2511

no photo
Sun 05/26/13 01:35 AM

have u ever faced that you feel you love someone strongly.. but u dont want to marry that person?

Yes..my wife, I just go married in the end so her kids could go to school
As I was Canadian

yes.. there can be reasons why you dont want to marry.. strange life.. it puts us into such crossroads that we cant decide what to do next

no photo
Sun 05/26/13 12:53 AM
hi farhad.. what do u think?

no photo
Sun 05/26/13 12:30 AM
thanks krish..for being so kind.. heres a song for u

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMk2EwRi4Q‎

no photo
Sun 05/26/13 12:21 AM
Edited by renee2511 on Sun 05/26/13 12:24 AM

Nope. Did you?

yeah. and thats where i find myself very much unexplained..

and thats when you expect others to tell you "why" and "what should be done next".

no photo
Sun 05/26/13 12:03 AM
have u ever faced that you feel you love someone strongly.. but u dont want to marry that person?

no photo
Fri 05/24/13 09:26 AM
he can never come back, but if he is in need i will help him out of humanity.

no photo
Fri 05/24/13 09:18 AM
Edited by renee2511 on Fri 05/24/13 09:21 AM
i will believe in it wen/if karma visits my ex

well i m not waiting for something bad to happen to him. but just saying if karma exists then i will believe in it when it proves itself

no photo
Fri 05/24/13 08:39 AM
darkness

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 12:40 AM
arrogance

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 10:09 AM
u cant put someone to jail because ur sixth senses tell u that he can be a serial killer. since mother is the best judge and no mother can kill a child .. it is an extreme step.. i support the killing of the child.. but cant give a judgement really.. wat was the judgement by the way? i think it is not same as killing an unknown person..

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 09:07 AM

In addition to MH's comments, the world has changed with families wanting more and more. In the 50's, a man could provide for a family by having a small house and plenty of fresh food to cook. It didn't cost that much to live.

Nowadays, each family member needs a cell phone, the house must have cable TV, energy costs many times what it cost then (gas was 20 cents a gallon), everything is air conditioned, medical care costs a ton ... all of this combined is much more likely to need two incomes and all the stress that goes with it.

Relationships have changed. It's a different world.

true, economy and the gluttonous culture (MORE Technology, less human contact, MORE access to MORE junk, less need for someone at home making meals,,,)have contributed too,....

agreed.. having said this.. just looking for opinions what do u think is necessary for a successful marriage.. i think apart from honesty love trust and financial conditions, emotional compatibility is also an imprtant thing. wat do u think

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 07:09 AM
too much opposite might be too much attractive .. but how long can they stay together? i guess it gets difficult when the initial attraction is over. so there has to be some similarities and some dissimilarities to balance life.. as it also says too much of evrything is bad

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 07:04 AM
i agree with msharmony

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 06:25 AM

what's odd is up until what,the 1950's or so,a guy could ask a woman to marry him maybe a week after meeting her and that was the norm and the marriages normally lasted til one of them passed away.now days,a man might know a woman a year and people think it's still way too soon to propose

what the heck changed?

in 1950's women's ultimate goal in life was to get married, totally dependent on husband and they had no other dreams than to sleep with a good man and to have children. they could think of nothing but cooking sewing and gossiping with their friends about their husband. today women has much of a life and need an identity just like men. though, the need to love remains unchanged. so u see there is a change in lifestyle?

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 05:58 AM
any man knows the answer?

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 05:57 AM
Edited by renee2511 on Sun 05/19/13 05:58 AM

why are so manypeople in a rush for this major step it seems thay want to skip straight to ut without getting to know the person first

i do have the same question ... and they are not bothered to know u understand u.. to know how u feel and why u react the way u react. marriages are life long commitment to me, and i think people should know each other well while some men are never bothered to.. and i dont understand why this is not important to them!

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 05:52 AM

Guys just try to be honest and say the truth so the question here is how will you feel when someone you love with your holl heart is the one that make,s you cry all the time, so tell me how will you feel.

that i m not important to him.. even though it will be difficult it is better to part our ways

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 05:42 AM
feeling like.. heck! why do i create more complications

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 05:37 AM
dont link up things with a date.. dont be depressed.. life gives us enough reason to cry for... we still need to stand up and say i m not down.. i wont be

no photo
Sat 05/18/13 09:08 AM
mine is my name and then it was taken.. had to add something so.. thats how