Community > Posts By > renee2511

no photo
Sat 06/01/13 12:28 PM

Although the definition is more applied to "Marriage"
I believe that it also applies to relations and courtship
So which do you prefer ?
And do you let that person KNOW when you are being "Friends" ?

I prefer a monogamous typs of friendship
Where we are BOTH secure in our feelings toward one another to also have "Just friends " as well...
I do like a few of the ladies in here
But because of "misunderstandings"
I am reluctant to say specifically WHO
I like my feelings to be reciprocated feelings
But maybe this is what is lacking with YOU and your desire as well ?
So tell us ?

Monogamy or Polygamy in relationships ?
blushing
KiK

What are monogamous friendships? If you're just friends, why worry about whether they have other friends. Sounds like you're actually talking about dating instead? If I'm friends with someone, that's completely different than dating.

Anyway, in the beginning I think it's fine to date more than one person as long as everyone is honest. But that's just the beginning. Once you start dating more seriously, definitely monogamy.

my sentiments xactly!!

yep

no photo
Sat 06/01/13 11:05 AM

marriage is just a piece of paper!

why do u think so?

no photo
Sat 06/01/13 03:25 AM
:smile:

no photo
Sat 06/01/13 03:15 AM
single... happily

no photo
Sat 06/01/13 02:53 AM

Hi...my name is Areti..i am 44. I have been messaging someone here on mingle and then i got to chatting to them on yahoo...it has been going on for a few months....I really got attatched to this person emotionally...& mentally....to the point that i had sent money overseas...STUPID !!!!!...ME!!!!!!!!!.......then when the person kept regularly asking me for more money when they knew i did not have any more to give...i said i cannot give anymore the person got angry and upset...even swore at me!...and told me not to chat to them anymore...that ALL JUST HAPPENED YESTERDAY!!!!......Now i have woken up and know NEVER TO GIVE MONEY!!...EVER!!!!!!.......I am very carefull now who i mingle with......it has somewhat put me off......

cant believe it.... did u do that really! well i do believe u did tht.. and that is one sided emotion it seems.. we all are prone to this.. when one side is emotional and the other side is not.. i m also a fool like u .. but nowadays i do believe in people less

no photo
Sat 06/01/13 02:43 AM
i m happy.. happy for everything..

no photo
Sat 06/01/13 02:37 AM
Edited by renee2511 on Sat 06/01/13 02:38 AM
i guess a dream relationship cant exist as there is no custom made man. we have to find the person with whom we "can" live our life.. compatible with us, the part of them which does not match with us much less than compared to the part that matches our expectation.. i think i m also talking about something utopian? am i?

no photo
Sat 06/01/13 12:30 AM
people cant see the real person online, so we partly imagine the person to fill up the things we dont know about him/her
online- i m the same to what i m offline. the difference is u spend more time with me u will kno more about me.. so if any online acquaintance gets to know me offline he/she can discover much more about me which may/may not match with his/her imaginations

no photo
Sat 06/01/13 12:21 AM
mine is a non-human image. i like the flowers i love them really..

no photo
Fri 05/31/13 03:41 AM

6. You utter these deadly words: "I deserve ... "

What is wrong with that?

I deserve respect. Deal with it.

yeaahh

no photo
Fri 05/31/13 02:48 AM
happiness is the freedom of being myself

no photo
Fri 05/31/13 02:37 AM

Used to be a huge believer, But as of late I've seen some really cold people getting handed good things in life. Now I find myself wondering if its all just some societal propaganda for the less fortunate to use as an elevation tool. Perhaps its real and allows you to build up before crushing you for all the damage caused. So yeah, I'm a little weary of it now-a-days.

me too

no photo
Fri 05/31/13 02:29 AM
biologically they are perfectly normal in their own way, difference is i m not like them. they should not bother me and i dont want to bother them.

no photo
Fri 05/31/13 02:25 AM

Anyone feel like their online persona is completely different from their real one?

I'm sure you do, as I do. But what about dating sites, are you different on Mingle2? if so, do you think it is a good thing?

I am same online and offline.. but i m different in professional life and personal life. so people who know me professionally might find some differences

no photo
Fri 05/31/13 02:18 AM
travelling, travelling and travelling

no photo
Wed 05/29/13 05:46 PM
thnx frnds for being there then.

got my answer now. wen u r in love, your heart will finally give in despite of all negatives and challenges... give in sooner and u will see the reason why it was afraid to submit.. in my case probably i got love in return.. but what i dint get is respect.

no photo
Mon 05/27/13 09:48 AM
heyy.. dont worry .. u will be fine.. u r in my prayers :)

no photo
Mon 05/27/13 09:45 AM
crazy!

she will do fine..

no photo
Mon 05/27/13 03:47 AM
Edited by renee2511 on Mon 05/27/13 03:56 AM

have u ever faced that you feel you love someone strongly.. but u dont want to marry that person?

Yes..my wife, I just go married in the end so her kids could go to school
As I was Canadian

yes.. there can be reasons why you dont want to marry.. strange life.. it puts us into such crossroads that we cant decide what to do next

I dont no if men are different, I do think we are ,its my understanding that the 9 year
old girl already cant wait to grow up & she will tell you how many
Kids she going to have & about the handsome man she's going to marry.
My way of thinking was if your together and happy then why do I need a certificate
to state that, as I live in a province which has a common law "rule" after 6 months anyways.

I suggested that she marry someone else to be legal..lol that didn't go down to well, as you could imagine.
after bouncing back and forth accross the border for the next 3, 1/2 years I final married her
when the relationship had totally ran its coarse.
In the few happy times after marriage I did like being referred to as husdand & wife.

This relationship always had problems, and I was just holding out for changes,as I couldn't
except certain things about her.
So she came back for the last time with her three kids, I married her, she did whatever the heck she felt
I didn't sign the immigration papers so she got deported after 6 months & they took the kids, then there
Dad came down from Alaska to save the day, and raised them ever since.

Now I would say if your in love and the problems are acceptable, as we cant change people, then do it.

thanks ride for sharing ur experience
:)

no photo
Mon 05/27/13 03:41 AM

have u ever faced that you feel you love someone strongly.. but u dont want to marry that person?

yes renee I have. Marriage is not something I feel safe about any more. my ex took that from me. I look at people who insist on marriage as trying to push an agenda that may not be in my best interests.

(I am not sure that is what YOU mean tho' & it doesn;t mean I would not marry in the right situation).

yes sweetsgirl.. partly this .. partly like our canadian friend.. it feels lot better to know.. that i m not abnormal.. people do feel like me when they are going through the similar situation..