Community > Posts By > renee2511

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 01:05 AM
Edited by renee2511 on Sat 06/08/13 01:06 AM

Love starts with trust and compatibility. it is rare but not absolutely impossible. It takes two stupid brains to trust each other+everything that they say and then the relation can take off. i once had a such relation.. well there was phone and letters involved we used to call everyday.. day and night. there was emotional dependency for both of us but no physical intimacy. so it is not entirely impossible. now that i have eyes and ears and brain that are working and i can see the cons of such relationship i will think twice before trusting in such case which will restrict me from "loving". i can like a person though, care for, but cannot commit for marriage.

apart from my story, i have seen two more couple who met on net, loved, then dated and then got married. So nothing impossible but definitely rare.

So you thnk that people can fall in love without f¥ cky sucky? I like to drive it! before I buy it.:wink:
How about you Renee do you like to test drive your vehicles first?:wink:

LOL. i know its difficult for u to believe.. but I live in the opposite part of the globe where it is so believed and is common. "people can fall in love without f¥ cky sucky?" - yes
here, love does not exclude that totally but often not included as what is considered as love but considered as a part of married life. LOL

Though that does not mean all people are virgin before marriage.. earlier it was.. now people are changing and so are their thoughts..

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 12:59 AM
Edited by renee2511 on Sat 06/08/13 01:08 AM
hmm.. i wish I had written have u ever met a virgo-libra cusp person.. that would have been the right question as I really want to know how do u find them

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 12:54 AM

I would post a smurf if I could:angel:

"Oh yeah?"

LOL, can you give his address as well

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 12:48 AM
:thumbsup: get a pet spider.

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 12:47 AM
good chemistry

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 10:35 AM
ermie its never bad to love.. thats the good thing we have. we just need to learn how to recover if we get hurt

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 10:34 AM

Love is like a boomerang. It only hurts if it drifts away or comes back around to smack you down.

So, learn how to throw and catch a boomerang well and it's all good! :tongue:

hey.. who is gonna teach me that.

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 10:30 AM

You spot that profile that jumps out at you. You check it out & see many mutual interests. You're intrigued, what do you do? It happened to me today & WOW is all I can say, I felt an instant connection as the big blue eyes on her profile picture hit me like a ton of bricks smitten I know nothing may become of it, but I'm hopeful that it will:smile: Has this ever happened to anyone of you?

not yet.. waiting to find a profile like that lol

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 10:29 AM
maturity and compatibility is the key
probably a person double my age can understand me better than a person of my age but i wont go for a person half my age or double my age. so age does matters.

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 10:22 AM

Lots of kids in America have either just a mom or a dad. It does hurt them some, but I think it is better than being put in an orphanage.

I do feel the same.. But I would like to hear from all... and from single mothers ..

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 07:14 AM
if u need a chat room, we can make this thread a chat room!

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 07:10 AM
Love starts with trust and compatibility. it is rare but not absolutely impossible. It takes two stupid brains to trust each other+everything that they say and then the relation can take off. i once had a such relation.. well there was phone and letters involved we used to call everyday.. day and night. there was emotional dependency for both of us but no physical intimacy. so it is not entirely impossible. now that i have eyes and ears and brain that are working and i can see the cons of such relationship i will think twice before trusting in such case which will restrict me from "loving". i can like a person though, care for, but cannot commit for marriage.

apart from my story, i have seen two more couple who met on net, loved, then dated and then got married. So nothing impossible but definitely rare.

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 06:58 AM
drinker

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 03:06 AM
I always wanted to adopt a kid.. a newborn may be!

About me: I am 32 not married, not dating anyone. people around me accepts that I am not irresponsible type.

I had a boyfriend long time back and after my break up I did not go for anyone else. Due to this people conclude that (1) since the adopted kid wont have any father, and also because (2) at 32 I am not married/neither dating etc- they consider this as my incapability of taking a right decision, therefore I cannot give a good life to a kid?!

Do you agree a single woman can be a good parent and give a better life to a kid? I believe I can, whats ur opinion?

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 02:52 AM
happy birthday

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 02:49 AM
thank u friends :thumbsup:

hey chasedbymadgoaats dont worry nothing is offensive.. its forum and sharing ur experience is good :smile:

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 01:35 AM
is this a song?

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 01:27 AM
do we have any virgo-libra cusp born here

no photo
Thu 06/06/13 11:12 PM
thinking about jupiter

no photo
Thu 06/06/13 09:43 AM
both cases pathetic.. cursing myself every moment .. perhaps the later would cause much more pain to me..