Community > Posts By > notbeold

notbeold's photo
Sun 06/28/20 02:25 AM
Coke, either or . . .

notbeold's photo
Sun 06/28/20 02:15 AM
I smiled at the end of my day working on my boat. Got many small but essential jobs done. Things are looking good for spring and summer on the water here.

notbeold's photo
Sat 06/27/20 04:58 PM
Waiting for icicles to melt, so I can start working on my boat again. Not much more to do, until I start making the cabin. Going to paint more dolphins and squid on my backup centreboard, if the sun stays out.

notbeold's photo
Sat 06/27/20 04:49 PM
I like scammers.
They are the only ones here who want to know more about me, and want to chat and share pics, (somewhere else though).

notbeold's photo
Sat 06/27/20 04:41 PM
I like that she is real. Other things too, but the thread only calls for 1.

notbeold's photo
Sat 06/27/20 04:36 PM
Looking for entertainment, since there are very few real females anywhere near me to get to know.

notbeold's photo
Sat 06/27/20 04:19 PM
So you believe the words of someone else, who themselves believes they have a magical invisible friend telling them (and you) how to live. Are you sure they aren't lying to you, and having a very good time behind closed doors ?

Just because you have never had any doesn't mean everybody else everywhere has to not have any.

So according to you, all of humanity, up until religion and marriage was invented by con artists, was immoral and pointless. If your ancient ancestors were immoral and pointless, you shouldn't even exist. Why are you still here ?
Why are you on a dating site ?
Why are you even thinking about sex, you immoral person.

notbeold's photo
Sat 06/27/20 03:58 PM
Political honesty.

notbeold's photo
Sat 06/27/20 03:53 PM
Yatzy dice, but only 4.

notbeold's photo
Sat 06/27/20 05:07 AM
I wish someone would call me babe, or baby; prob a bit late now I'm close to 60.

notbeold's photo
Sat 06/27/20 04:49 AM
Eat your plastic.

notbeold's photo
Sat 06/27/20 04:18 AM
Either way there's no guarantees of a really happy ending, and you may not even remember that you had a one night stand.

The one nighter may return for more fun, or become a friend, and the business person may become a good friend also, although less likely, but they are people too.

The professional may have professional standards and be healthy.
The one nighter may have an angry boyfriend, or be disease ridden.

I shared my house with a prostitute for a few months; a nice lady ripped off, and down on her luck.
A mate married a pro. (a former model) and had kids, still happy.

You can pay a prostitute to go, and not feel bad about it.
A problem one nighter may not want to go afterwards; what do you do then ?
Or worse, end of night throwing up and other illnesses at your house.

I'm not rich enough for either. And I want more than 1 night.

notbeold's photo
Sat 06/27/20 03:40 AM
Lots of fiddly little jobs on my boat.

notbeold's photo
Sat 06/27/20 03:34 AM
Rabbits, hopping about, chewing everything.

notbeold's photo
Fri 06/26/20 05:43 AM
Now I'm jealous.

I thought I was doing alright with about 800, considering my popularity here.
But I don't believe they are real anyway, since none ever want to meet.

Has anyone ever got to 64,000, or a million ?

notbeold's photo
Fri 06/26/20 05:28 AM
Tacky and trashy can relate to people and things.

Trashy often associated with women and how they look, or their style - makeup and/or clothes, cheap, slutty look, also a term used on actual beauties by jealous rivals.

Trashy can also refer to a low quality or cheap place, eg. a trashy club, shop, and cheap, or suggestive items.

Tacky, well I'm a bit tacky, but it is a mild term for uncouth / unsavory / low brow, but not quite disgusting. You may disagree !
Tacky can also refer to someone's house decor, choice of paint colour, clothing, art, and similar.

notbeold's photo
Thu 06/25/20 10:48 PM
Zanzibar postcards

notbeold's photo
Thu 06/25/20 10:24 PM
A lady dressed in tawdry clothes could be called a 'second hand rose', like in op-shop clothes, or poorly made home made clothes, or ill fitting hand me downs;
and a man dressed in tawdry clothes could be called a homeless bum, dole bludger, sh-t kicker, pov, or like me, a working man who doesn't wear his sunday best to filthy work places.

Gaudy example is like privately owned over decorated buses and trucks in asia, with bright paint, crude paintings, dingle dangles, and all manner of accessories bolted on all over.

notbeold's photo
Thu 06/25/20 06:30 AM
"Can you think of if anything I do not expect could happen? "

Maybe your brain could explode, or your nostrils would grow eyeballs.
Didn't you just antimony poison yourself ? What R U doing man ?
Your body is your temple, not a science experiment.

Don't get any liniment or deep heat to experiment with, or look out !

notbeold's photo
Thu 06/25/20 06:11 AM
It would be good Queenie, but the benefits although pleasing, would be mostly intangible, and not related to finance, (maybe fiance), unless your friend is clumsy/stupid or rich.

Benefits with friends sounds a bit off, not with my friends anyway - yuk.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25