Community > Posts By > notbeold

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/30/20 03:57 AM
Maize grits (not that GM poison), slow cooked smooth 2 days ago, cut and fried in bacon fat and butter, with green beans, thyme pepper and salt. Then nuts and chocolate.

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/30/20 03:08 AM
X-rays of bone fractures that wine contributed to.

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/30/20 03:05 AM
Hi, go to the forums, where some people can say more than "Hi".
If they want you to go to another site, don't.
Have fun.

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/30/20 02:59 AM
Thinking:
I would love some freakshow weird correspondents, or any for that matter.
Maybe I even scare the freaks away. Nahh.
I would probably out weird them, and make them feel inadequate.

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/30/20 02:37 AM
"I was stupid & he wants to wait for the last one to leave her husband. I just can't seem to get over this guy "

If he wants to wait for the last one to leave her husband, he's not thinking of you.
If he's not thinking of you, and you already know each other quite well, give up on him now, and don't waste your time.
Waiting and hoping is only good for a little while, then it is just wasted time.
If you are not the apple of his eye, and someone else is, give up.

I did waste most my life waiting and hoping for the girl I'm in love with, and now I'm here; don't waste your life.
It's hard to move on, but do it, and find a better man.

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/29/20 06:57 AM
Beans, bananas, broccoli, and a beautiful babe.

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/29/20 06:43 AM
Zinc zipper

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/29/20 06:01 AM
hexadecimal

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/29/20 05:42 AM
Thinking what I should be doing instead.

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/29/20 05:34 AM
Good coffee, home made how I like it.

Tawny Port, or Liqueur port.

Old British comedy, eg. Goon Show, 2 Ronnies, Derek and Clive (Peter Cook and Dudley More), Monty Python, Mr Bean, etc.

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/29/20 05:18 AM
Since this thread has popped up again, I'll give the scores of my experimental 'other site' profiles so far:

Modest : views 551, favorites 0, messages 6
Mild : views 726, favorites 2, messages 11
Raunchy : views 1544, favorites 0, messages 6
Filthy : views 754, favorites 2, messages 17

Note: the Filthy one is several months more recent than the others, and not the most popular to view, but the messages are much greater percentage, and of better quality, resulting in 2 actual meetings, and several almost meets.
The Filthy respondents often had mild fetishes or particular requests, or just wanted to fantasize about something and waste my time chatting about it for days before disappearing. Most weren't shy about posting revealing photos, although I never asked for any.

So It won't work here, (they will shake their Zimmer frames at you), but on some other sites, the ladies really do like filthy minds and plain speaking.
Some almost made me blush, with their very frank comments and questions.

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/29/20 04:46 AM
I'm looking for a reason not to look anymore.

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/29/20 03:37 AM
I think reading human brains would be psychotic and mundane at the same time.
Like: look at that shiny thing, don't trip over that, can I sneak a fart, where's that thing, what was that dream last week, is my breath OK, how can X say that, do I have my keys, there's a hole in my sock, how much cash will I need, is the timer set, someone's cooking bacon, remember a bit of a song, where's my coffee, do I need my jacket, laugh at joke, don't jam fingers, what do I feel like for lunch, fuel's gone up again, look at that idiot, how much is that, B.S., am I being John Malcovitch, what was that, I like that tune, etc.. Scattered like a RAM, but coherent to the decoder.

A nice lady did read my mind, she looked like a future girlfriend, and told me she had just met her life partner, just before telling me my life story, accurately, and still accurate after nearly 40 years. Amazing.

I would like to read animals' minds; that would be something new.
They would have real issues, not stupid human 'worries'.

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/29/20 02:58 AM
Welcome to Mingle Hera. Find friends in the forums; C U there. Good luck.

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/29/20 02:50 AM
Vanishing cream, being held up by an invisible person.

notbeold's photo
Sun 06/28/20 02:34 PM
Musshroooms

notbeold's photo
Sun 06/28/20 02:19 PM
Kevin

notbeold's photo
Sun 06/28/20 04:14 AM
Power Surge on 3D radio: a heavy metal / thrash etc. show sunday nights.

notbeold's photo
Sun 06/28/20 02:59 AM
Nearly 70 looks, but no answers. Probably not the best place for meeting new people advice, since many are here for the same reason, not meeting anyone out there.

I used job hunting to meet people, going door to door at businesses, chatting secretaries and reception staff while looking for work. No luck.
Hotel beer garden sunday afternoon bands were nice and casual. No luck.
Sunday markets have interesting people and store owners. No luck.
My experience is limited; hardly ever had a partner anyway, so I'm no help.
Try internet dating; I've heard it can work. Hasn't for me though.
Never give up.

notbeold's photo
Sun 06/28/20 02:34 AM
So can you ! XX

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25