Community > Posts By > notbeold

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 10:56 PM
If you have made 2 posts in 2 years, what do you expect.
Do women flock to a man dressed in a singlet ? I think not.
Or maybe your profile is a big turn off.
I've not seen it, but start there.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 10:51 PM
People are fickle, and unreliable, with short attention spans, and changeable minds.
Some people have lives outside the E world, and don't have time to read and reply to things immediately, or even to log on for just a look.
A logged on person can be logged on to several other sites at the same time, and be busy elsewhere, or getting details for a real hookup elsewhere, so to busy.
Someone may just like looking at your pics and profile, without any contact.
Some can't remember things, and need to see a profile to remember who they are talking to, or where they are. Some are just scammers checking you out.
You look pretty, and I may have a look myself, just to see if you are into old guys in australia. If I say nothing, don't take it badly; think yourself lucky.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 10:27 PM

Ziauddin University enrollment application.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 06:15 AM
Dear Anna, your profile has 10 words about you. Your pictures don't say a thousand words. You must be extremely boring.
Many scammers profiles with nothing to say have more information.
Oh no; I just came to you; I am boring now too. It must be catching.
Chat in the forums, and show us how not boring you are.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 05:47 AM
Stir fry veggies, mild sremska (too mild - not getting it again), gherkin dip on the side; nuts and raisins; barbeque chips with added tabasco sauce; chocolate.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 05:42 AM
Religious proof.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 05:23 AM
More like: who's not a fan. They are very popular still, in memory.

And I hear that the place is good too.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 05:00 AM
I had a first date that lasted several days and nights, and we didn't do anything in a hurry, so there was 'waiting' time involved, but we were together the whole time. Nothing was cheapened by it.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 04:48 AM
Looking for an attractive single female human, (or one with a GF), in or near my town.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 04:36 AM
If you really are not attracted to jerks, don't go to the same places where you find jerks, look somewhere else. Don't blame your lack of good character judgement on others.
The world is full of full time jerks, and occasional jerks, who all try to attract someone. Get used to it, and learn to discriminate.

Communication is a woman skill, men only need to point and grunt, and the others know exactly what he means, without messy words and associated (mis)interpretations. Deep and meaningful talk is a minefield, with pop up assumptions to cause men confusion and future pain.

Are you impatient with men who have no patience ? Women live longer than men, so we have less time to waste waiting for things to happen.
If there is no fire, and the cupboard is bare, a man generally isn't endlessly waiting around for maybes.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 04:02 AM
On a serious note, actual funeral plans are a scam. If you put the same money away in a separate bank account, you will likely end up with many times more money, that you can then maintain, and use the excess while still alive. And no hidden clauses will take it away when your circumstances change, like you move to another place to live, or miss a payment.

Dismemberment insurance ? Sounds very specific. A "member" could be anything.
If I was dissed of my member, no insurance would help that loss.
Might as well call it quits then.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 03:47 AM
Welcome to mingle. Try conversing in the forums.

I'm real, and have a pic, so I can write back with a welcome, Ha Ha.
Good luck.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 03:35 AM
If 2020 was a food, it would be the plainest cardboard flavoured, 6 month old, cold cheese burger, with half a pickle slice, no mayo or sauce, not even one sesame seed, from the worst fast food outlet you can think of.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 03:22 AM
Parking practice poles with bricks to hold them.

Remember last century, when cars didn't park themselves by computer ?

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/09/20 03:17 AM
Women are better at looking naturally beautiful than men; men are better at looking like, and being monsters than women.

A mate's GF is an exception to that rule, she never looks beautiful, and is good at being a monster; we call her Trevor, and that's being kind.

"they need two pieces of underwear " I beg to differ, unless they are feeling a bit poorly.
Both sexes need dingle dangle support sometimes, just in different places.

Women need no reason or justification to do anything, but men have to make excuses for and explain reasons for anything.

Women are good at stringing someone along just for entertainment for great lengths of time; men generally can't be bothered with long term deception, - it's done quick and then it's over and forgotten.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/08/20 06:27 AM
Short, Fast, Loud. A radio show on triple J, with various music, not quite just heavy metal, but many related genres, and some 'different' content.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/08/20 05:20 AM
I hope your life has been enjoyable so far, but where are you now.
I have searched and waited for you for so long, my plans for a family and a happy life are dashed, all but given up, but I'm still searching and waiting and hoping to meet you. Maybe our twilight years together can be happy If we find each other in time. Otherwise at least my life has been completely wasted, if not both ours. Look for me in your dreams, and I will look for you in mine.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/08/20 03:50 AM
Mary Jane and her pet skunk.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/08/20 03:22 AM
Now that forces have officially admitted they exist, some interesting 'new' material may become de-classified, or less redacted.
Go digging.

Those lights in the sky actually listen to you, they take notice, and rarely respond to prompting, but sometimes do. Camping in the desert, 3 of us said "show us", after seeing several flashes above us, and 5 well separated lights blinked consecutively in a circle. We couldn't believe it.

Something is up there, as seen by the new radars. NASA remains quiet.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/08/20 03:06 AM
Triglyceride enhanced ?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25