Fri 07/24/20 06:22 AM
1. The Truth.
2. Peace and quiet.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/22/20 07:28 AM
Yep, Aussy, Adelaide.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/22/20 05:44 AM
Some politician said, to reduce the spread of covid-19, folks who can't abstain can set up a plastic sheet between 2 people, with a hole positioned in it, - a private glory hole, so both not sharing breathing air. Sounds awkward and impersonal and not pleasant to me.
Maybe full head diving helmet with pumped air (and an intercom), may be safer, but no oral. And can't get too steamed up or can't see anything.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/22/20 05:12 AM
It would be good to be rich enough to start and support many unprofitable businesses which actually help humanity and nature, rather than polluting or destroying to make a profit, like the current trend is.
With some dosh I could buy a nice house, a nice wife, a nice car, and appoint people to do whatever I don't want to do. Get someone else to build my boats.

I could get crazy and launch a bicycle into space with a space suited mannequin riding it, and solar panels powering the wheels spinning, for stabilisation. I want a yellow submarine, a steam powered spruce goose, and a real hoverboard.
I could travel the world, and annoy fellow minglers in person; joy.

But what is the impact created by gaining that profit ? It has to come from taking from people (over charging), or taking from nature, or both.

The down side of super richness wouldn't make it worth it if you were super mega rich: massive security, no privacy, paranoia, hoards requesting donations and help, devious employees, crazy stalkers, and no one can get near you so you lose touch with community and reality. You could only mingle with other 'celebrities' and heads of state and the like. Never to meet another real average person again.

10 Mil would do me for life, and also my new partner, if she's not dishonest.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/22/20 04:39 AM
Hi Zila, yes I've been waiting ages, not for tom dick or harry, but a Tamara, Nicky, or Harriet.
I was waiting for the one that I wanted and was in love with, but wasted my time for decades.
Now waiting to meet someone else who interests me long term. Not many do.
But then I don't interest any myself, so it may take some time. Still waiting.
You are young and pretty, so be picky but don't take forever. Time flies.
Best of luck.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/22/20 04:16 AM
Look up song: Horror Movie. By the Skyhooks.

I've heard 'The Human Centipede', is horrible.
I prefer comedy.
Just watching the news is horror enough for me.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/21/20 08:15 AM
I've seen it many times, girls attracted to big tough rough obvious trouble.
They hook up with the cretin, and then they complain about the insensitivity, or violence, or cheating, or just being used, but they go back again and again, willingly. Like a drug, or obsessive compulsive.
Some women like danger, or similar thrills. But pheromones and other attractants are in play too, I'm sure.

You're attracted to what you're attracted to. There's no accounting for it.
And the human's biggest sex organ is the brain, which can be erratic and bizarre.
Some are attracted to garbage, make poor decisions, and regret later.

I like confident strong looking women, eg. Grace Jones, and girly girls too.
Some sweet and attractive women are just boring, but the pub chic with too much black clothes and eye makeup is potentially bad, but interesting.
I assume women sometimes feel the same, preferring the unkempt loudmouth to the clean and polite loser.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/21/20 07:18 AM
Almost agree.
Every decision for something is a decision against everything else.
The infinitum of possibilities is reduced to 1 decision / outcome.

The 'for or against' thing can depend on the point of view taken.

You might like to read a fiction book called 'The Dice Man', where the character lives his life for a while by making lists of actions, and using rolls of the dice to give him the action to do. With options from mundane, to illegal and violent, made out on his lists of possibilities. He does some weird and bad things. It's fiction but interesting philosophically.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/21/20 05:49 AM
Quentin Tarantino: filming something horrible in the van.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/21/20 05:32 AM
The doors of

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/21/20 05:13 AM
I met my first long term girlfriend through a matchmaker service in the 1980's, where guys paid and girls didn't. The matchmakers were not good at all, and quite expensive, but eventually accidentally they got it right, mostly.

I met another (my best) partner through an add I placed in the personals in the local paper. Turned out we already knew each other - she was the ex girlfriend of a mate I worked with 10 years earlier. I lost contact when they went bush.
Back then one day I was in the back of their car and we were all cruising on a saturday arvo, drinking and talking, probably going to the beach, and I thought to myself:'I want a girlfriend like her, but less crazy'. She had energy and passion and was bursting with life.
Well mysterious ways, years later - we were together 8 years. I miss her.
It seemed we were meant to be together; so many odd things happened for us to reconnect.

I've heard of many couples meeting at weddings and receptions.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/21/20 04:21 AM
I'm not sure if there are holidays in hell, (after all we did ruin everything), but I'm sure we will be kept occupied somehow.

The movies progression is a good idea. eg.:
silent spring - catch 22 - Clockwork Orange - Dr. Strangelove - Mad Max / Waterworld - A Boy and His Dog - Planet of the [starving and angry] Apes.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/20/20 06:33 AM
After we have made most most animals extinct, and the remainder are mutated by chemical compounds, and plants need artificial pollenation due to lack of insects, we will become extinct too, in a short time. Simple.
"Progress", and technological civilisation disregarding the organic efficiency of nature.

notbeold's photo
Sun 07/19/20 06:05 AM
Orange juice cartons - empty.

notbeold's photo
Sat 07/18/20 05:27 PM
Meatloaf CD.

It's A to Z

Next is N .

notbeold's photo
Sat 07/18/20 05:16 PM
They probably keep a very low profile, not being keen to be stoned to death.

notbeold's photo
Sat 07/18/20 05:03 PM
You poor man - only one junk drawer.
I have several:
One for binding - sticky tape, rubber bands, velcro, string, glues, pins, etc.
One for assorted things too good to throw out, but not used.
One for odd shaped larger awkward un-used items.
And some shed drawers with heavy industrial semi-useful stuff too good to chuck.

notbeold's photo
Sat 07/18/20 04:48 PM
Bonnie I wish you were living close to me. I'd be interested in doing much more than just a date at 4:20. But I'm on an isolated island half a world away from you. So not much chance of me ever meeting any of you lovely ladies in the americas. Darn it.

notbeold's photo
Sat 07/18/20 04:51 AM
ectoplasm

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25