Community > Posts By > notbeold

notbeold's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:46 PM
Let her sleep, and when she gets up, ask to cook some original hillbilly KFC.

notbeold's photo
Fri 07/31/20 05:30 AM
Xerox of someone's crack and date.

notbeold's photo
Fri 07/31/20 05:10 AM
A wood spirit, or water spirit, or nymph.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/30/20 07:41 AM
Look over there,

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/30/20 07:26 AM
Rastafarians grooving to Bohemian Rhapsody, like in Wayne's World.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/29/20 07:16 AM
Yes, saw grandma ghost as a child, scared the crap out of me. Photographed swirling energy in a hanging jail where there was nothing visible. Sometimes I am informed unknowingly from somewhere, and do unusual things for no reason, which are preparation for something coming which I don't know about or suspect.
On a recent project I was helped by my father and uncle at least, in just knowing exactly how to do things I had never done before.
Too many things to ignore. Non believers will see soon enough.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/29/20 06:26 AM
Ligurian bees, making sweet honey and stinging you.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/29/20 06:14 AM
I feel a bit sad and flat and empty. It's 10 years ago today that my partner passed away. The loss doesn't fade, but my memories do. Nothing to do about it.
I have photos and videos I just don't want to see even now. One day I will.
I hope she is enjoying her new world; she didn't like this world. Her empathy and compassion was immense, and often cried while watching the news on TV, with so many bad things reported. She was a model for angels to look up to.
And she was a devil too. So many fun arguments and deep talks. Sigh.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/29/20 03:35 AM
I would have to kiss my Vegas wife first, and that sunburnt girl, and a queen, a cutie, and so many others who don't want one. Get your sweetest lippy on and pucker up.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/29/20 03:24 AM
Distance between point A and

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/29/20 03:11 AM
Jack and wheel nut spanner.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/28/20 07:54 AM
I think I still have a stalker, unless she gave up.
I Moved to a different house a year ago; and at shop nearby getting milk the checkout guy said someone was watching me; I thought he was talking about the cameras everywhere there. Then at my boat workshop at home things were moved about a little bit now and then, just enough to notice. But there were weirdos around and we also got robbed/burgled so I didn't think much of it.
I put a camera but nothing moved and never saw anyone, and one day I didn't notice anything and erased the video as usual, and later saw a sign that someone made differently than usual, so I got her on video and erased the proof without seeing who it was. Duh.
I think it was/is a girl living nearby who I wanted to date and gave up on chasing, about 25 years ago, when I lived and studied nearby. She is the prime suspect, a graphic artist, with spatial awareness and eye for detail, and knows me well. Consistent with the type of signs left for me.
Or it's an ex girlfriend from 35 years ago, who may still live in the area.
I still don't know who, and with the covid19BS inconvenience, all signs have stopped. I still place the camera though, waiting.
It's nice to know that someone cares enough to mess with me.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/28/20 05:53 AM
I never thought I'd say "Goodbye" to the girl I'd been in love with and waiting for for nearly 30 years. When a psychic told me I would years before, I couldn't believe it and got angry with her.
But one day it was was the final straw.
I still love her, but never want to see her again.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/28/20 03:56 AM
Phenomena which some people can't explain, and someone willing to exploit that ignorance, offering their own explanations, and with ways to gain something over the unknowing people. Magicians, con artists, and scholars can take advantage. Back in time most people relied on someone else to read any writing, so anything can be claimed as "written", unchallenged. Production of rituals and rules to 'belong'. Production of 'writings', to set directions and attitudes and agendas. Acolytes, zealots, and stakeholders promote and solicit others for interest to join and pay. It becomes a business, and goes professional. Premises, uniforms, literature, lobbyists, and so on. Thats a simplistic explanation. Of course it is more tricky than that.
Anyone can start their own 'religion'; just look at Scientology, a laugh.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/28/20 03:27 AM
Dominoes set up to do crazy things when someone bumps the van.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/28/20 02:58 AM
If "she needs a man that can take care of her," then beware.

Why ?
"she needs a man" is OK, everyone wants to be needed - wanted.
"a man that can take care of her" can have several meanings:
she actually needs a man, not a boy or a woman; nice to be wanted.
she is lonely for some company or TLC; nice to be wanted.
she is unable to take charge of her affairs and needs help; may be a bit nuts.
she is a parasite looking for a sucker; do a cost/benefit analysis, can you afford it, and possible surprises.
And many other interpretations.

Some men like 'needy' women, to be their saviour and hero.
Some women like to be the damsel in distress.

If someone already can't take care of themself, how can they be an equal and a co-contributor to the relationship ?

I'm not an ATM, or a nurse, or a child minder, or a slave - unless I fall in love. Then logic and sense is out the window.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/28/20 02:32 AM
A Geiger – Muller counter.
I hope it doesn't tick anyone off.

Being a bit or a lot silly makes me tick.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/27/20 08:06 AM
It's cold here. I wouldn't want to play goose bump nude Twister, and risk getting a poke in the eye at a tricky part of the game.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/27/20 07:59 AM
There must be more categories because I don't fit into any of those.
The study was probably done on a different type of dating site to here.
And skewed by the mindset of the psyche student doing it.

Due to distance, I'll never have the same experiences as those in highly populated areas, so fewer, and different type of interactions.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/27/20 07:08 AM
Barry.
Just some random stranger no one knows, called Barry.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25