Community > Posts By > notbeold

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/14/20 06:17 AM
What are they the best at, as a team ?
I really don't know.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/14/20 05:19 AM
Horse ride wearing alpine winter weather gear; unless it's tropical rain of course.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/14/20 05:05 AM
Been on here a few days, not met anyone yet. No one is close to me.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/14/20 04:39 AM
Diamonds, that I can sell, and then buy something useful.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/14/20 04:15 AM
That IS funny.

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/14/20 04:10 AM
Dear Dilly, don't go, we can make it work out. I can give you 18 carats, and a second hand car, stay and pat the dog, try these snazzy op shop jeans, and practical shoes. Can't afford an overseas honeymoon, but how does camping sound, and not going out hardly ever, so as to save hard for a house deposit.
Ignore that Ferrari, hey, where are you going ?

notbeold's photo
Tue 07/14/20 03:50 AM
Underwater Breathing Apparatus, of the Self Contained type.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/13/20 07:33 AM
It's midnight, I should go to bed - in a minute.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/13/20 07:29 AM
I always run out of neck bolts and surgical staples.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/13/20 07:15 AM
Both !

We start of with no clue, followed by bad experiences, try to understand why = no clue, and then more bad experiences, in a cycle.

Some men are lucky and find a real partner. Many don't.
Gotta keep looking though.

Same as women kissing frogs looking for a prince.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/13/20 06:58 AM
Sleep is for dreaming; awake is for scheming.

Yes I know some women are happy with the basics, but not many.

My observation is that (generally) they go for the guy with the most attractive wrapper, because they look at clothes shoes cars and style, and like to show off to their friends.
The guy in discount store clothes and old car may have a heart of gold, but is not even seen, unless he has some sort of fascinator, loudmouth, funny, or usefulness.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/13/20 06:42 AM
Because despite all the con's, (pun?) women are nicer smelling, softer, gentler, more pretty, and generally more attractive and nicer to be with than stinky stubbly men, and louse infested animals.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/13/20 06:34 AM
A Frisby

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/13/20 06:23 AM
No matter how wrong they are, let them tell you they are right, without correction or argument or evidence. You know, and that's all that matters.

Try to actually listen for a good percentage of the time, so that when they ask you what You think about 'it' or 'that', you can fumble out an excuse of a reply vaguely related to what they were talking about. Or you will get: "you weren't even listening to me were you".

Remember birthdays, anniversaries, favourite colours, favourite foods, pet's names, and stuff like that, for when the quizzing starts.

Make everything nice and comfortable physically, and not efficient or logical, to set the 'mood'. Stay cool, and let them get interested to want to get cozy with you; don't ask.

I'm an expert, with 10 years of solitude as proof of my vast knowledge.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/13/20 05:40 AM
DAM, I suppose I'd better . . .

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/13/20 05:22 AM
Sure, I like to make all types of friends. Friends in high places, friends in low places, well off (not rich) ones, poor ones, smart clever intelligent, and ignorant uneducated rednecks.
All have something to share, and something in common to 'bond' with.
Just depends on how long I can, or want to spend time with them, considering distance time expense; what they want to do / what I have to endure; and what else I have to do or want to do.
Even my best friends I hardly ever see or contact, so lesser friends and fair weather friends are lucky to ever see me. Unless I'm interested in them.
Mingle friends are good: not too close, not too needy, only a little aggressive, and I can turn the computer off at anytime, for any length of time. I can ignore, block, chat, annoy, or just look, without any 'relationship issues'.
I make friends with animals too. They are much better friends than people.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/13/20 02:54 AM
Pyjamas and a plate of nibbles - going to a party.

Dear mingle spelling corrector, this is the correct way to spell Pyjamas.
Look it up.
Your red wobbly underline is misplaced.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/13/20 02:37 AM
I looked at your profile to see what type of cable you are. No useful information at all.
How many square mm or inches; copper - and how pure, or other; single conductor, or how many pairs; insulated, and to which standard; so many questions.

I did have a joke about laying a cable, but I won't tell it now.

notbeold's photo
Fri 07/10/20 08:54 AM
After reading your profile, as young and pretty as you are, I would run a mile to get away from you. You can expect more ghosting, and people just disappearing after looking once.
Maybe if you wanted to be MY slave and baby maker, I could consider it.
Best of luck.

notbeold's photo
Fri 07/10/20 06:51 AM
Don't worry about it.
When Kanye West becomes president, he will fix it all up.

Totalitarian dictatorships are a very poor choice of a way to live.
Are you mad ? Don't you enjoy having freedom of speech ?
If you set a foot wrong, it's re-education camps, work camps, poisonings, disappearances, and/or a bill to your parents for the bullets used to kill you.

Suffering stupidity and being able to talk about it is better than enforced silence, and internment or death.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25