Community > Posts By > notbeold

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/27/20 06:57 AM
It's a feeling that, no matter what it is - human, animal pet, place, food, book, music, whatever it is, you are always glad to return to it, with no negative inkling hardly ever. Something or someone that you never want to avoid (except maybe for health reasons).

There are women I love, places, foods, activities, etc. that I would happily return to and never tire of. Well it would take a lot to tire.

'In love with', is a different other thing again.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/27/20 06:36 AM
This hasn't actually happened yet:

"I don't know what cool whip is, but now I want to dip Queenie in it "

But it is very interesting. Licking my lips.

notbeold's photo
Mon 07/27/20 06:17 AM
Turn the heater on flat out, and spread out the 'Twister' mat, ready for when she wakes up.

notbeold's photo
Sun 07/26/20 08:13 AM
DA, Coincidence, or synchronicity, or cyclic wave, or ESP telepathy influence, or wavelength ? I've been researching the technology from a practical point of view, going back to organic technology which worked well without polluting.

notbeold's photo
Sun 07/26/20 05:25 AM
Wascally wabbits.

notbeold's photo
Sun 07/26/20 05:22 AM
Something is a foot.

notbeold's photo
Sun 07/26/20 04:54 AM
That's a tricky one Pumpi; (who is hot BTW).
As an archaeologist finding ancient funerary items in a hot desert, it could be hot, even in the cooler underground.
As a contemporary object, not hot. Unless modest and or maintaining ancient traditions.

Is supermarket / office supplies shop minimalist abstract art hot or not ?
You've seen the prints on office waiting room walls, and in conference rooms etc.

notbeold's photo
Sun 07/26/20 04:14 AM
A pink canoe.

notbeold's photo
Sun 07/26/20 04:07 AM
My hair style has been around for thousands of years: I keep it clean, and it falls out when it's had enough.
It turned gray decades ago. Bad hair days don't matter. Barbers and stylists don't matter. Some hair oil and a couple of hair ties, and it's tidy.

Some discriminatory workplaces don't allow men to wear ponytails or stupid looking man buns at work, and still have long hair after work hours.

notbeold's photo
Sat 07/25/20 08:18 AM
Online dating may lead to real dating, to really see who they are in person later.
Online there is no bad breath, terrible voice, or bad habits.

notbeold's photo
Sat 07/25/20 07:44 AM
I joined because it was free, and back then not cluttered with adds.

notbeold's photo
Sat 07/25/20 07:04 AM
LOL.
He art a vexation.
Maybe an illusion, if he has a Hi profile.

notbeold's photo
Sat 07/25/20 06:46 AM
We're having a deep philosophical discussion here, and all you can contribute is "Hi". Why bother ?

notbeold's photo
Sat 07/25/20 06:42 AM
It's worked for most animals for millions of years.
Even the ones that 'mate for life' cheat on each other, then couple at home.

Diseases can be spread; feelings of exclusivity or possession may be hurt; being rejected or substituted won't feel nice; rearing someone else's genes from your partner is costly deception.

If everyone involved is cool with it, why not.

notbeold's photo
Sat 07/25/20 06:25 AM
To 'create' reality means to have manipulative control over the laws of physics and quantum mechanics. No one is god.

If you can do that, then everything really is a delusion, because no one on Earth can 'bend the rules' at will.

But then the supposition of having that power may be the result of a deeper delusion, which is a natural expression of the laws of physics and quantum mechanics on your brain, in that 'condition', at that time. You don't actually have control, but coincidence and delusion combine to give the illusion of control.

Maybe we are mere puppets in a fake world which can be and is manipulated or controlled from another level, and they do things to trick and baffle us.
Where does ESP come from; the truths that psychic seers see ahead of time; where do ghosts live; where do our own precognitive dreams and prophetic dreams come from ?

We already have a 0.3 second delay in what we see, due to synaptic lag time slowing signals, but we think we see things instantly - we don't. What else don't we really do when we think we did ? Shades of The Matrix.

Did I just write that ? Or was I just the stylus ?

notbeold's photo
Sat 07/25/20 04:14 AM
Put rubber gloves on and did major surgery today. I think the patient looks OK so far and will recover nicely, but will be under observation for a while, and needs some final surgery once the scab has gone hard. Just gave my boat a shiny new bum hole. Shiny because of epoxy resin.
Now I need a nurse to debrief.

notbeold's photo
Fri 07/24/20 08:03 AM
Daggy inside clothes, sox, jocks, tracky dacks, T shirt, shirt, wind cheater, beanie, jacket. Heater on feet. It's Winter here.

notbeold's photo
Fri 07/24/20 07:55 AM
A bunch of women from my town, so that one might like me. Well tolerate me then.

notbeold's photo
Fri 07/24/20 07:28 AM
Working on my boat, just did what I planned not to do: have a drainage hole in the hull. But if it rains, I have to sponge all the water out every time, stuff that. And hosing it out, and after capsize, need to get the dregs out. So I just drilled and chiseled big ugly holes in my lovely woodwork, and tidied them up, ready for a drainage pipe. It should be self draining when making way if I pull the plugs out; and drain out completely when tilted on the trailer.
Another simple job made complicated. If all else fails, a trusty wine bottle cork is backup.

notbeold's photo
Fri 07/24/20 07:06 AM
Working on my boat makes me feel good, and only clutters my mind with boat stuff, mostly. Women and work and bills and bureaucracy don't exist then.
Other thoughts sneak in sometimes, like who's going to christen the cabin with me, is it to soon to start building another boat, (not finished this one), do I need bacon, etc. Sometimes my mind is so vacant that I make stupid mistakes, and then I have to think again. Darn it.

I listen to a "youth radio station", and that empties my mind. No wonder they are so stupid sometimes, listening to that uninformed garbage.

If in a rural setting, or on a range, slowly plinking at targets with a small rifle is both absorbing and relaxing. Except when a .338 magnum sets up alongside.

Hobbies and making art are good for the mind.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25