Community > Posts By > notbeold

notbeold's photo
Fri 07/03/20 02:20 AM
Snoop Dog and the Pimp My Ride film crew.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/02/20 11:09 PM
I, and millions of others have to take for granted that there is water to flush the toilet, not having rain water collection devices around the house.

Where I live, near Adelaide, in The Great South Land, it is near the end of the once mighty Murray river, but eastern states upstream take so much water that the Murray mouth has to be dredged open 24/7, or it closes over, and we have to run a desalination plant to keep Adelaide in reticulated water.

Dry composting toilets seem good on paper / on the computer, but they stink and attract flies.
I would prefer a long drop toilet; a deep post hole with a seat, and a thunder box on top for privacy. When full, you get the tractor out and bore another post hole, and drag the thunder box over it again. When gardening, don't dig too deep !
Portaloos are a good idea, but need emptying and cleaning often. At the end of a summer festival they are best avoided. And they use nasty smelly chemicals.

I think the primary digesters at the sewage plants are amazing, growing bugs which break down the solids in huge tanks, drawing off methane for power generation to help run the plant, and allowing the rest of the plant to cope with a relatively homogenous watery sludge, instead of chunky lumps. When something big happens like a moon landing, royal wedding, popular TV show is on, or similar, when many people hit the dunny at a commercial break, a tsunami of crap has to be processed very quickly, to avoid overflow and raw sewage entering the sea.

Remember that most of the food and drink purchased at most supermarkets and food outlets has to go somewhere other than in the street. All of those trucks of food end up as crap needing careful treatment and disposal.

A study of how the Vatican deals with Holy Crap would be interesting.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/02/20 02:35 PM
Before work: army pants (tough), T shirt (cold), shirt (stylish), windcheater (fn cold), jacket (still cold), hair ties.
Clothes are op shop sacrificial rags, jacket stinks of welding, grinding steel, grease, and various chemicals. Steel cap boots.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/02/20 04:07 AM
Elecampane flowers.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/02/20 03:31 AM
"where are the loyal and real women "

They have all been snapped up and are home with their man, not on dating sites.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/02/20 03:20 AM
An oversized cigarette rolling machine, (for decorative purposes only).

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/02/20 02:57 AM
If you have stacks of money to spend on travel, for the scammer that just fleeced you, then maybe.

If you already have a history together, and self control, and trust, then maybe short term.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/02/20 02:50 AM
Is it "now" yet ?
Or have I already missed it ?
When ?

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/02/20 02:42 AM
I never want to get old. But that darn clock keeps moving.
I never want to live in a totalitarian dictatorship ruled country.
I never want to have my cold little heart broken again.
I never want to be a vegetable, unless it's really good stuff.
I never want to become homeless, unless everyone else is too.
I never want to climb Mount Everest; maybe fly over it instead.
I never want to meet any political 'leader'; I would get arrested.
I never want to not want to.

I never want pizza without anchovies, yum.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/02/20 02:09 AM
I'm pretty committed to breathing despite asthma; to following my dreams; to hoping for a partner; to not stagnating; to just being me.

notbeold's photo
Thu 07/02/20 01:59 AM
Bearings- ball bearings, tapered rollers, needle bearings, thrust bearings, plain bearings; and hand bearing compass bearings.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/01/20 07:59 AM
Quat, or khat.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/01/20 07:08 AM
Leopard skin print camisole, and matching G string.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/01/20 06:52 AM
Orgone Energy Dome, from Devo.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/01/20 04:40 AM
Home is The Great South Land, and within it, wherever I store my precious memories, eg. photos, videos, recordings, ancestral relics, and favourite things.
I rarely make a dwelling into a home, no point just for me; and it's always hard packing up. My store room, shed, van, is my home.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/01/20 04:01 AM
. . . come out at night.
So where are they during the day ?
There's some freaks on here 24/7.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/01/20 03:48 AM
today ??
Get your hand off it; you are dreaming.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/01/20 03:44 AM
If there is real love, and truly caring, neither would even consider cheating.
Unless you both agree, and are both prepared for things to go terribly wrong in the relationship. In which case, you have to ask is it real love.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/01/20 03:18 AM
Hi Samantha, no shortage of lovely photos, maybe a bit revealing but not bad.
You could write a few words about what you want and don't want, to reduce the number of hopeful broken hearted boys you wouldn't want to meet.
You said more than just Hi, so a good start.
7 out of ten profile score from me. Good luck.

notbeold's photo
Wed 07/01/20 02:49 AM
K-Tel Hits of the 70's LP records, scratched and with wine spilled on them.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25