Community > Posts By > tia26

no photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:10 AM

Ok yarr,,,,all right,,,i will not bother you loving ppl,,,,any further,,,,bye bye

Not to hurt any one's feelings in any sense... it was just to say what one feels..its a blog to share thoughts.. not to impose one's decisions..if any one feels hurt... thn..the writer feels sorry.

no photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:01 AM

Its a human tendency, you will go where you find love, affection and care. If you are loveless in your life, you will naturally get attracted towards other people around you. If you are comfortable with the relation and find peace and love with that person, you should tell your partner. Cheating with your partner is wrong.

What if your partner does not improve even u tell about what u feel..

no photo
Sun 08/03/14 09:20 AM

its right untill its a secret..

Yes.. some people can't take it so easy.. frown

no photo
Sun 08/03/14 09:18 AM

There was a time when love ends with lust,,,,now is a time when love starts with lust,,,,haahaaa

Not every one thinks the same.. There are still people in the world..may be very few.. but.. to them still.. love is a divine feeling..

no photo
Thu 07/31/14 10:38 AM

First of all tia its such a good topic to discuss and that to on this website, Where people prefer intimacy over love.
I think true love does exist without intimacy. But its not bad at all to have intimated relationship when Love is not jst for Lust.

Thankyou for the topic compliment.. Very less people can differentiate between love and lust..

Agreed that very few people differentiate bt love n lust... but such people r still there in world and thats y Love is very much alive.

So true..

no photo
Wed 07/30/14 09:43 AM

yeah..... without intimacy love is possible... dear

Very few can understand that..

no photo
Wed 07/30/14 09:42 AM

We should not waste our time in discussing these topics here,,,,no love at these networking sites,,,,just have fun,,,,most of the girls on this site are mentally retarded/for their lust,,,,so just enjoy no love shiv friends,,,,,

You can always find exceptions.. Not everyone is the same.. Usually.. people tend to find people.. of their reflecting nature..

no photo
Wed 07/30/14 09:41 AM

First of all tia its such a good topic to discuss and that to on this website, Where people prefer intimacy over love.
I think true love does exist without intimacy. But its not bad at all to have intimated relationship when Love is not jst for Lust.

Thankyou for the topic compliment.. Very less people can differentiate between love and lust..

no photo
Sat 07/26/14 03:54 AM

i think love leads to intimacy..but intimacy may not always lead to love..

Good one..

no photo
Mon 07/21/14 04:02 AM

Even me feeling very frustrated...what ever I do it ends up with no hope and dissatisfaction ...drinker drinker

U can share your thoughts here..

no photo
Mon 07/21/14 03:58 AM

I wud say a true lover wud do all it takes to make her arms spread for him not her thighs ....win a woman's heart and she will give her soul ....intimacy is a small thing look at larger picture

Wonderful thought..

no photo
Thu 07/17/14 11:05 AM
Well said..

no photo
Thu 07/17/14 11:04 AM

Sometimes it hurts when you are lonely and no one around you. :(......no friends.....its life has to live it all.

Its on us.. how we live.. before we make our freinds.. we make ourselves.. its important to nurture selves first..

no photo
Thu 07/17/14 11:03 AM
Thankyou..

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 10:03 AM
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Fri 07/11/14 09:11 AM
Every one has its own opinion.. some just need a companion to share their feelings.. some one who listens to them..

no photo
Thu 07/10/14 09:18 AM
History is mystery...

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 08:25 AM
And the mystery continues...

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 10:33 AM
Very true..

no photo
Sat 07/05/14 07:47 AM
There are some people who pretend to be serious but in actual they are doing it for fun...