Community > Posts By > tia26

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 11:50 AM

I acknowledge your views. Though I accept your views about insecurity yet I believe there is no insecurity between two true friends. They just selflessly share feelings and pains of each other and suggest ways. Both spend true and quality time with each other. Both understand each other concerns, and sorrows and joys. Its gud to see tht constant writings display true ideas.

Nothing in this life is permanent.. I have seen people change.. I have seen myself change.. Though change makes u stronger but it takes u away from those things which are important to u.. U start concentrating on just keeping urself happy.. U want to go in a company, where U are happy.. and when u get such friends, u forget what actually ur priority was.. Its not bad to think about urself.. but somewhere I feel that guilt, though the person to whom U don't matter will have no effect on all this but U cannot let it go..

no photo
Sun 05/04/14 09:39 AM

One must not feel insecure with true friends as true friends understand everything and supports each other with their true and valued suggestions. Trust and sense of comforts brings them closer and put aside insecurity. There is only need to understanding between them.

Today, first of all i want to thank you for continuously writting on this blog and i agree to the point, we should not feel insecure but i guess its human nature that u can not get this fear out of ur mind of losing some one who are close to you.. But, one should not keep himself/herself back from making friends..

no photo
Sun 05/04/14 09:36 AM
This is to all the people who think this blog is useless or just to pass time.. first thing, if you have a problem, please do not read or write. Second thing, u never know whats going in some one's personal life, what the problem is and this blog is not only for me, its for all the people who are going through the same phase or same problems.

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 11:53 AM

We need to look at our life from a very positive outlook though we know that it is full of negative feelings because your other half does not support to you. One must take the life as it comes with true and right spirit. One has all rights to do what feels happy to his or her heart. Here the issue of Quality Friend comes, and quality friends are really rare these days. Looking for that kind of friend but so far no success. Waiting someone knocks my door one day. But keeping smile on my face with the spirit of respect, care, quality time and trust for that quality friend.

Well.. best wishes.. hope you get ur quality friend soon.. but think about this.. what if u get a friend u want.. But u know..one day u have to let him / her go.. U will always keep feeling insecure.. and sum whr thrz a fear that stops some of us from doing that..

no photo
Fri 04/25/14 09:44 AM

Agreed almost everyone changes. But as we have different shapes of fingers in our hands everyone is different. Try to trust and find out whether the other one is compatible. Majority of ppl change now and then but true ppl never change. I know I am going through the same patch as you been through but I am very positive. But this small and beautiful life has taught a lesson to weigh every pros and cons and observe ppl and then see who fulfills on your scale. Unfortunately, no one so far. Even then, taking life with all positive spirits when new sun born from the east with the smile on its face. One never forget smiling because it costs nothing.

Very well said.. U cannot live ur life until n unless u can take a risk.. and its ur luck.. if it works out...

no photo
Fri 04/25/14 09:40 AM
It depends on what you think.. No one here follows any one.. its just a blog to express your thoughts..

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 10:40 AM

Without hurting anyone's sentiments, I would like to communicate that one need to try and trust a friend. He or she might not change. One is ALWAYS looking for a true and long lasting friend with whom he or she could share every single feeling: good or bad, and give or take true advise. Distance never matters.

Truly said.. But no one can remain same.. We cannot blame anyone.. We can look on ourselves.. Thr goes a time when u wud do anything for a person, and now when ur every effort has failed, u change urself to look for happiness in some one else..

no photo
Wed 04/23/14 10:11 AM

This is our unfortunacy that despite our best efforts to appease him or her, he or she never pays attention and have no quality time for us. This kinda attitude sucks but have no option but to live with him or her until you find a true and nice long lasting friend with whom you can share all your feelings and experiences. One would always adore a person who could be on your side to share all feelings. A man MUST provide real care, quality time, listen to other person and share all joys and sorrows. This brings lots of happiness in life otherwise life is just a journey that only one is driving but the other one is enjoying his or her life.

What could one wish for..if one gets a friend like this.. but.. nothing is permanent in this time of world.. Time change.. People change.. U just can't be sure of anything.. U start trusting another person.. U share all ur talks with them and at other moment.. u find them changed.. Wish life could come with a guarantee..

no photo
Mon 04/21/14 10:14 AM

i do not say that one must not follow one's intuition. One should do but at the same time one must follow his or her heart with very careful selection. Every man and woman can find his or her mate but its very rare to see that they have always a quality time to spend with his or her. A man MUST find QUALITY time to spend with his friend, girl friend or wife. But its a sad fact that we find they do not have for us.

This is true.. We keep on putting efforts and the other person doesn't realise until they lose it..

no photo
Mon 04/21/14 10:11 AM

N tlkin abt respct..dn trust me..i do rspct u..4 discussin so brvly n n boldly out here abt ur lyf..othrwse der r alot f wmens who evn dusn't hv courge 2 raise der voice..bt d opn mentality vch u hd shown up here..z jz guttsy..n dun evr feel bd abt ur decison if ur gonna b in marital affair..coz u lso hd d equl ryt 2 b hppy s a men do...i appologise 2 u frm d bottm f ma heart if m mkin ny wrng verdict-- bt i felt dz dt if ur man duzn't feel ur silnce dn i dun think u hv 2 wait 4 his listening...u posses eql ryt 2 a man in d society..grab it,,hv it,,n do it..dts all wanna say u..n plz let me 9 if i evr evr cud console u in ur alone n nt so well tym..m lwys der 4 u tia..dts ma wrds 2 u..n m a man f ma wrds..so feel urselv free 2 contct me nytym on ma gmail r fcbuk..

Thankyou..

no photo
Sat 04/19/14 09:30 AM

Correct. Trust, time, care, respect are very rare these days. Initially all shows this but with the passage of time people begin to show their real skins. Its sad.

Very true.. Well said.. Sometimes u do realise some things.. by ur intuitions but u ignore them, pretending things will be alright in future but this never happens..
Things only get worse.. !

no photo
Sat 04/19/14 09:29 AM

N i 9 dt broken mirror lwys hs a line..bt its lso acceptble..dt being a mirror brokn in our's lyf doesn't mean dt v shud nt face off 2 d new 1...
Lyf z all abt 2 learn frm ur past n move on 2 mke ur presnt bttr by doz..so u lso hv 2 move on baby..dts lyf...God blesses u !!

Thankyou..

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 09:49 AM

Big metros also have similar natured people who have no empathy and are too busy in their work to share time with friends or loved ones. None have courtesy, respect, care and affection to share. Everyone is busy in this fast-running life. It is difficult to trust people in this fast lane of life. Broken mirror always has a line.

Well.. I guess.. its our luck if we get the right people, no matter what the place is..

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 09:48 AM

Hey tia..read u 4 1st tym here..n lready feelin ur lonelinss in ma heart...u hv askd 2 jstify y one shud hv extramaritl affair...m nt gving ma intellignce verdict...bt m tryin 2 draw inferencs frm ur situatn nly...d thing dt brings u here z ur dstrbd mrried lyf..n wtevr ppl sy..abt dz..whthr gd r bd..bt d bottm lyn z dz..dt u urselv 9 d lvl f ur mrrige lyf..its cmplictd enugh 2 wrk 4 u agn..i wud say jz go 4 it wt ur hvin in ur mind..hv urselv in ur dreams...wt d sense 2 put a burdn f luggag full f emptinss f sm1 else who'z nt evn feelin ur lonelinss...n aftr n abv all..abt ur kids..i jz wanna ask u a qustn...if u urselv nt hppy hw cud u provide or delivr hppinss 2 sm1 else...so to mke ur kids hppy u 1 st hv 2 mde urself d sme ...so dun hv ny 2nd thought n go 4 d 2nd optn...n beliv me its d ryt dcision if u choose it wisely...

If we think about ourself.. we can take just a moment to file just some papers and move ahead in our life but no matter what.. it has an heavy impact on a child.. Till he becomes of the age when he understands the reasons.. till the time.. he will start hating either of his parent.. who leaves him because this is natural, he will always think that the other parent left him.. With this blog.. i don't want to ask any one to leave their partner but just a question to ask for happiness, if they can get from talking to another one.. some one special.. One should not be blamed for unloyality then..

no photo
Tue 04/15/14 10:16 AM

tia r u thr???? could i say u the wright soln

Yes.. please say..

no photo
Tue 04/15/14 10:15 AM

To find true and caring people is a rare commodity these days but one must always be positive and thinking right.

Well said..

no photo
Sat 04/12/14 08:47 AM

This life is too short but its full of beauties. One must not restrict him or her from enjoying the beauties of this nature. Besides, one must care the person to the most and make him or her feel good. If no one cares or rude to you then it is crystal that he or she is far away from you.

very true...

no photo
Thu 04/10/14 09:51 AM

Tia the Problem of life is when people start judging you. No one can ever understand the way one feels and the way their circumstances are. Whats wrong or right is ones own perspective and everyone has a right to his/her beleif.

I liked the way you started this community and brought it us from a small town like Karnal. Ihings must be tougher in small towns compare to Delhi, Mumbai etc where nobody knows nobody.

This is true.. in metro cities like Delhi.. people understand things better.. but its hard to believe, thr r some people who get educated from good institutes but their thinking remains the same when it comes to marriage...

no photo
Thu 04/10/14 09:50 AM

never a good idea....always ends up hurting ppl.
it may seem a convenient and natural thing to do....but its always more complicated thn it appears on th surface.
End the marriage first...be emotionally,physically,socially and legally available to your partner.

wat if the partner is not available.. he z busy.. wat do you do then?

no photo
Thu 04/10/14 09:47 AM

Just trust your instincts on decision making and keep going chill:wink:

gud one..