Community > Posts By > tia26

no photo
Fri 05/16/14 10:58 AM
Hope u get it soon.

no photo
Fri 05/16/14 10:56 AM
With a long discussion on the topic of extramarital affair, i would like to add a small topic "guilt"
What if u get a type of friend u want, u r happy, satisfied, all settled but somewhere thr keeos coming a guilt in ur mind.. u r doing it wrong.. wat do u do thn?

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:36 AM

yeah. Its destiny. Thanks. But Im very positive.

Being positive is the best thing..

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:35 AM

life is beautifull .enjoy it.dont care what people think

U are right.. one should not think about what others think of him/her..

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:34 AM

I wholesomely agree with you that if the friend is unmarried he would have more expectations and if he is married then his priorities might be different. Lets not talk about unmarried coz a bachelor will certainly have more expectations and risky too. But I am slightly disagree with you about married persons. Its correct that he/she might has different priorities but true friends can sort them out with understanding and trust and can definitely assist each other and help him or her out of problems. When two friends are floating in identical situations they certainly take time out to resolve issues of friends and this is my cemented view that it CAN happen provided two trusts each other. Every situation is totally different and the solution is always according to facts and circumstances.

Now I slightly intend to talk about divorce. I am fully agree that divorce is a stigma in Indian society especially for a woman. Hence, a person must find a solution of his or her problems within the boundary of his/her married life. Im sure if two true quality friends are there they must find a solution for his/her friend and provide as much solace as he/she wants with their efforts.

Last but not the least, one must not forget that he or she is alive in this beautiful world and he or she must remain VERY POSITIVE. Life has lots to give us and we must take it with open arms without thinking that a person whom you are married has no feelings and carings for your deeds. I understand that every time it is not possible but one can strive and try to find time for him or her personal life.

That was very nicely written.. One would be very lucky.. if he /she gets a friend like this..

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 11:31 AM
From ur blog, i could make out u r not in favor of the topic. May be u havn't found some one like that.. or as ur blog expresses..u don't think like that.. anywz.. thx for writting..

Well. I believe it is as osho quotes it :

When love expresses through you it first expresses as the body. It becomes sex. If it expresses through the mind, which is higher, deeper, subtler, then it is called love. If it expresses through the spirit, it becomes prayer.
You see a flower in bloom have you ever considered that the blossoming of a flower is an act of passion, a sexual act? What is happening as the flower blossoms? The butterflies will sit on it and carry its pollen, its sperm, to another flower. A peacock dances in full glory a poet will sing songs to it, your saints will also be filled with joy at the sight of it. But aren��t they aware that the dance is an overt expression of passion, that it is primarily a sexual act? The peacock is dancing to seduce its beloved. The peacock is beckoning to his beloved, his spouse. The bird is singing, the peacock is dancing, the boy has become an adolescent, the girl has grown into a beautiful woman�� these are all expressions of sexual energy. These are all different manifestations of sexual energy. All life, all expression, all flowering is basically sex energy. And it is against this sex energy that religions and cultures are pouring poison into the minds of human beings. They are trying to engage human beings in a fight against it. They have entangled people in this battle against their own basic energy, so they have become wretched, pathetic, devoid of love, false, nobodies.
One has not to fight with sex, but to create a friendship with it, and elevate the stream of life to the heights.

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 11:28 AM

I am looking for even one, but to my regrets, I have not find a single. Not even a true and long lasting friend. It is sad.

Some things u don't find.. some things u get by urself.. But its destiny.. wen u get it..

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 11:25 AM

Two friends can go a long way without any selfish motives. It all depends how much understanding and trust both of you have built in each other. One must need to open to other fully in their efforts to build an understanding and share all. It is without saying that no one can think other's feelings or happenings in life until and unless one disclose them with full confidence. Besides, there is no harm in knowing opposite sex and sharing experiences so to seek and find solutions and exchange suggestions.

There are lot of things.. it depends on your friend.. if we talk about having a friend after marriage..if ur friend is unmarried, he/she will have more expectations from you as well until n unless he/she is God like and does not expect anything from u, thatz a different story.. and if the friend is married.. wen priorties come into place.. no one will leave their priorites and responsibilities for frndshp..

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 11:20 AM

Visit to this blog is with a purpose to see someone's blog and reply from the true spirits and with honest feelings but unfortunately when no blog from the person it seems motivation to these blogs gradually dieing.

I am sorry about the late reply.. Life is just so hectic.. that someitmes you don't even forget to realise..you are alive..

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 11:19 AM
Edited by tia26 on Tue 05/13/14 11:20 AM

I agree with you that divorce may not Be The solution but having extramarital relationship is also not a solution for this problem.. If your husband comes to know about the relationship you have with other person imagine what is going to happen, it will become one more problem to you... So try to find permanent solution for this problem I believe that every problem has its own solution... "Life is too short, make it worth" if you give more time for problem you will not going to have time for yourself...

Some problems have no solutions..

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 09:16 PM

Absolutely YES. Love doesn't demand physical attachments. It just needs true emotions, care, understanding unspoken words and support for the loved ones. But whether this kinda ppl exists? I dare to say RARELY.

Agreed..

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 11:32 AM

Hi tia... having a extramarital affair is good until and unless we are in our limits but I thing dats not the pure solution for your problem, I dont know wats going in your life but only thing I can say is, in every relation there will be misunderstanding it's our decision whether to overcome this problem or to run away from this problem... If you can't solve this problem better to give divorce to him and have a happy new life... But whatever decision you take it should not effect your family(I mean parents and children's if any). Take a brave decision which can solve your problem permanently... It's an advice from unknown friend please don't take it other way... hope you have a great n happy life ahead... "Problems may come and go but life will come only once, don't waste it with tears, sad enjoy it with smile on face because smile is the only thing that gives us courage to face any problem " keep smiling I hope it suits you alot :)

Thankyou.. very well written.. sometimes u r in a situiation.. where u can't leave that person and where thr r no hopes of solving the problems in between.. Sometimes 2 people are just perfectly imperfect for each other.. If divorce would be a solution.. the blog name would not be extramarital affair here..

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 11:30 AM

Being very emotional and straight forward, my point in my last blog was that trust is important but once it is broken it is impossible to rebuild it with the same person. On the other hand you can build it with a new person but not the same person. Yes, its true that you can't leave a person who breaks your trust time and again due to social reasons you have no choice. But this doesn't restrict you to explore new friends and build trust to share all what you like to. Again....we cant express everything in public.

One thing is very true of human nature.. that they find comfort in the company of opposite sex.. There are very less people in this world.. i wonder even if they exist..that after knowing everything about u.. they will be friend to you in the same manner u want or they want something else from u.. to just complete their satisfaction..

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 11:27 AM

Hello :)

Hi Aaron

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 10:15 AM

Agreed that trust is a rare commodity too. But I do trust ppl even though tht trust has been shaken many times. Whatever is the reason, I cant change my inner self due to others. Better live this life to one's happiness instead of thinking about others tht they broke ya, they cheated ya and they don care for ya. Instead one must do one's natural feelings and do his or her best to make oneself happy. Again.....never sacrifice care, respect, time and sincerity for a friend who is true to ya.

U are a very strong person then.. when ur trust gets broken every time specially by the same person, ideally u should leave him/her. But sometimes, u don't have a choice..

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 10:13 AM

You r right tia

Thankyou..

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 09:56 AM

Guarantee comes from trust. One must build trust to attract trust. To build a trust, one must take cautious steps.

Talking of trust.. In this time of world.. Trust is one thing.. that u cannot be sure even with urself..

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 09:52 AM

true love - is complete in itself , initimacy is never a requirement for it .

the thing is , if u r truly in love with somebody , then u just dont care for anything .. literally anything body , money , life .. anything .

so true lovy dovy dont care or think much abt intimate encounters n all , because they are trivial right , they just dont care ....

and wen u dont care , u do it right ... like anyother things which dont matter and we di it ...

ABT UR PREVIOUS POST : true person , whom u admire , look as a true frnd and want to go for extra affair , if he is really true , he will always do the best for you , till u r married , he will push u towards ur hubby , so that u two can get back in track again ... believe it or not that the best thing u can have ...

he will solve issues betwwen u two , bridge the gap , and scold u to become more tolerant and point out ur mistakes , not his(hubby), so that things between u two (u n ur mr. hubby) starts getting solved ..

after u r alone and separate , then he will never leave you .

have u notice , in my post : their is true frnd , a true genuine person , a mr, perfect ... and never a word came like extramartial affair ... because real persons dont do it ....... i know too much idealistic .. +-10% but thats should be the behaviour approximately for an ideal person

Amazing post..

no photo
Tue 05/06/14 09:37 AM

Change is natural and one must dare to face this universal fact. One day you are a bachelor and the other day you are married. One moment you are very happy and the other moment your partner is rude with ya and insult ya...you are very sad.
I Agree that one must do which is near to a person's heart. Also agree once ya start doing and feeling happy your priorities are changed. But it doesnt jump to conclusion that one has no right to make him or her happy and enjoy what he or she needs. Priorities change during the passage of time. One day ya hv different priorities and the other day ya have others. So that is not a BIG issue to think about. Just a thing to consider.....is it bad to be happy or is it bad to do a thing which makes ya happy. The person who has no time for ya may be enjoying what he or she wants to do then why should one feel bad for the things which makes a person happy and give personal space. Everyone needs space, time, care and respect and a man must give to a woman. I regret if I hurt anyone's sentiments but its truely my personal views.

I wish.. happiness would come with a guarantee..

no photo
Tue 05/06/14 09:35 AM

Tia I think its all bout being happy .. and if having affair makes some one happy then u shd have it

U are right.. its ur luck.. if u get a chance of happiness with another one or not.. thrz always a fear of repeating the same story again..