Community > Posts By > tia26

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 10:30 AM
Neither can buy either of them.. shades

no photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:15 AM
Yes.. of course.. Some people touch ur heart.. Though on one chat it should be hard to name it love but it could be a sort of start of attachments..

no photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:02 AM

These days Im down. I just feel whats the purpose of this beautiful life when the ppl who suppose to be with you are moving farther and farther. Though expectation had not been there yet it hurts. I just wonder can a person attach to someone through words? I do not know. But its straight for me now that I am down and out these days: unguided and driverless.

Nothing is strange in this world.. Wen u feel alone.. people if come to talk to you sweetly.. they will even seem nicer to you.. so its natural..

no photo
Fri 06/06/14 10:08 AM

Tia great to see you active here.... but just on one thread??? Be a regular forums poster!!!! At least ill have some indian to accompany me!!!!

Thankyou.. i will try to write in other forums also..

no photo
Fri 06/06/14 10:08 AM

Yes
U r rite!!

Thankyou

no photo
Wed 06/04/14 10:09 AM

Thanx

You are welcome..

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 08:34 AM

I feel to restrict me here expressing what I feel because I find no one is bothered about what you think and feel. Life is such a cruel many times.

One should not think wat others think or say or care.. u should feel free to express ur views..that is why this is a blog.. so u can express urself freely..

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 08:33 AM

Personal life must not be disturbed...if two r true.

First of all.. welcome back.. u wrote in ur previous blog.. that u might not come again..

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 08:31 AM

It depends upon the person with whom you are having this relationship,,,,if he is going through the same situation,,,Dan it may prove Fruitful,,,,but with boys like me,,,,it might be good in beginning,,,,but later on,,.we become possessive,,,,my views are personal,,,,♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Evryone has its views.. everyone has its personality and nature.. so u have a right to wat type of friend u want to be..

no photo
Mon 06/02/14 03:22 AM

If you feel guilty after the affair, then you probably shouldn't try it again. Otherwise it is ok. Make sure that xtramarital affair and your real life should never cross paths. It takes a lot of work to keep them seperate. If you r not mature enough to keep it that way, dont try it.

Good one.. it takes a lot of guts to have an affair first of all.. if thr z some guilt conscious inside a person.. But one should be smart not to let its personal life disturbed..

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 07:18 AM
The base of friendship lies on humanity and if two persons are friends.. humanity comes first..

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 08:40 AM
Its in one thoughts.. Every one thinks different..

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 08:38 AM
Hi every one.. Life is so strange.. It brings u back for a reason.. So here am I.. again writting in the blog.. How are u all? What hav u all hav to say.. ?

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 02:15 AM
Hey guys... Thanks for ur replies... For some reason.. I might not be able to continue the blog.. But keep dropping ur suggestions.. and thanx once again.. spclly to ones.. which have been bloging regularly.. Keep smiling and Keep blogging.. Sayonara !!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 03:39 AM

mam i agree with u

Thankyou..

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 03:38 AM

Agreed. But if both understand and trust each other then two will find the ways to sort things out without any kinda complexity. It needs to see the problem and find the solutions within our boundaries. There is no problem which has no solution.

There are some problems to which u know the solutions but u cannot apply them coz of the circumstances..

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 09:58 AM

Hi :)

helo

no photo
Mon 05/19/14 10:09 AM

Tia! Read yr Many Cmmnts and feel yr Loneliness.. N i am nt able to give you suggestions or advices,, All the peoples hv different way to observe and judge the other person.. Nd if da prblm is wid u den no one can observe and judge it better than you, only people can give dere opinion but da best step is taken only by u..finishing my cmmnt by saying dt Tia! Dnt worry All will be gonna fine.. Juzzz be happy,, All is well :blush:

Thanx..

no photo
Sat 05/17/14 11:43 AM

Yaa... True love never requires intimacy...
But sometimes (not in regular basis) its need to get intimacy (in a certain limits)... Intimacy is that part of love which keeps love life enriched or successful... Every partner needs some intimacy after a certain period of time...
Everyone had said well & supported that and I'm also with your positive views 'True love never demands or needs intimacy'... But atleast one times more think about it, that in life of true love a situation comes between the partners where the SITUATION demands intimacy...
I think that 1-2 times intimacy between partners / couples in a month and in a True Love is OKEY...
But more than 2-3 times intimacy between partners / couples in a month is called LUST, they are hunger of intimacy... And LUST is not the part of True love, so thats not a True love...
I hope all of YoU got my point what I had said above...

Rightly said.. At some point.. people feel it to complete their relationship..it is required.. but they should be able to differentiate between love and lust..

no photo
Sat 05/17/14 11:41 AM
What if instead of feeling guilty... u fall in love with ur friend.. and you know, nothing can happen, life becomes more complex.